Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfreind is taking Weed

1. It's okay, it is basic drug and is harmless. It is relaxing and helps you get over with all the worries of life at least for the period of hit. Not to forget it makes you sleep like a child.

2. Further, addiction is very rare and is easy to overcome it like going cold turkey. Sometimes, all it takes is a bit of faith and love towards and willingness from the smoker to get over it.

3. The issues you may face is putting on some weight (debatable) with munchies and reduced physical activity, lose control over time and a huge urge to have unprotected sex.

I reckon you should stay with him and if it gets to tedious just hit a blunt and go with the flow...
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

Quote Originally Posted by wrik View Post
    Dear Ma'am,

Its sad that in today's day and age, many of us here on the forum, and particularily you, stick by the old, baseless, unscientific theory, that weed (marijuana) is something dangerous.. So, To take things forward, here are some points for you to delve on:

1) Marijuana is not a gateway drug, and addiction is something truly debatable on scientific terms.. The presence of a chemical CBD (Cannibidiol, check spelling) prevents the addiction factor, which means there will be no withdrawal symptoms.

2) Marijuana is a solution, a very effective one against issues like insomnia, whereby it has a very calming effect on the nerves. Compare that to general medicine, and your boyfriend will have serious other issues to deal with, including cancer, addiction, and organ damage.

3) The only threat that your boyfriend might be to anything, is the contents of your fridge. Yes, it gives you the munchies and you would definitely be hungry after consuming cannabis. I hope this is a better option, than methadone, and other hardline drugs which destroy a person in every way possible.

The list in support of your boyfriend's cannabis use is way too much for me to sum up here. Hence, I would recommend that you read from credible online sources, about medical and scientific sides to the cannabis plant, and its use as a recreational and medicinal drug. As for your parents go, please take them along as well, as their bias seems to be running along yours. Having said all this, I wouldnt recommend cannabis as something one should take for health, but if there is a case, like your boyfriend's, please do him and dhumanity a favor by exiting his life, or sim-ply bring yourself to terms with scientific evidence out there, which you can access easily..
    Dear Mr wrik,,
    No matter how outdated or new fashioned you are,,a drug is a drug. A drug dosent become a health supplement with time. However as you have mentioned there are strong and weak drugs. So even though most of the female members had recommended that this person should be discarded,,I had mentioned that the person should be taken to a deaddiction centre and make him discard the habit. Regarding imsomia treatment it is best left to the experts and not take any form of drugs. He

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

weed or cocaine, drug is drug!! drug addicts can keep you happy in the short run but in the long run they only make life miserable... dont feel surprised that you get married to him and one day you find him beating you out of sense!! your love and all will vanish and you will only have a bad life! be safe... and be wise... and wise girl will never accept to be with a drug addict! you talking about weed, me a simple cigarette smoker will never have a place in my life... wake up and think, its better to cry now than to cry for life long!! its hard when you love someone and love and all are just temporarily!! once you train your mind to accept certain thing you will do it.. it just require a strong willpower thats all!
    Last edited by Sweet Mimi; 12-07-2015 at 07:54 AM.
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    weed or cocaine, drug is drug!! drug addicts can keep you happy in the short run but in the long run they only make life miserable... dont feel surprised that you get married to him and one day you find him beating you out of sense!! your love and all will vanish and you will only have a bad life! be safe... and be wise... and wise girl will never accept to be with a drug addict! you talking about weed, me a simple cigarette smoker will never have a place in my life... wake up and think, its better to cry now than to cry for life long!! its hard when you love someone and love and all are just temporarily!! once you train your mind to accept certain thing you will do it.. it just require a strong willpower thats all!
    abba,,,, too harsh for a ciggrete smoker..... am a chain smoker

Chalak¤Guy®™ Lieutenant parveztubez's Avatar

posted by Sweet Mimi

Aftermath you described is a symptom of alcohol not weed. in fact hypertension is way more dangerous when compared to weed.

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

leave him!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

leave him!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

SB Legend Brigadier General

Ohhhhhh............