Thread: GF cheated and some more things happened

LonelyAgain88

Default GF cheated and some more things happened

Hello all, I was in 4 years relationship (romantic, physical,emotional) with this girl who was my schoolmate too. 11 months ago she cheated on me in just a matter of 15 days with a sweet talking , pretending to be caring guy. Though I cared for her like a family member and did my best and 100% that I can swear upon. For last few months her behaviour towards me was changed. She told me that she is tired and wants to sleep but her whatsapp and phone was always busy and online. I straight forward confronted her and she blamed me for not caring about her. 2 months ago she admitted her cheating stating the other guy far better than me. I cried for a week and my friend consoled me out of this. I ceased all contacts. Just a day ago she contacted me casually and started saying that she missed me as a friend and wanted to be in contact. She has done a mistake and asked for forgiveness. The words she used were "ab ho gayi galti, sorry bol diya ab aur kya, ab aur kya karu batao, meri life me true love nahi hai, tum mujhe hamesha ke liye bye mat bolo" and blah blah as if nothing has happened at all. In return I insulted her for what she did though I was not feeling good from inside that I will be saying these things to her....on the other hand she is still in contact with the other guy and gifting him books, headphones etc etc. I don't know what to make out of this ? I was getting good day by day but only stupidity I did was to pick her phone ..... I have blocked her entirely and just wrote her that "I forgave you" but the thing is that she is having a blast while I suffer quietly..... I am 27 and working on a good govt post with much official and my domestic responsibilities. But only low level cheapest thing happened to me from the person I have never expected from. Pls guide me out.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm....look, if you can't really forget what has happened- and its obvious that you are feeling very bitter about it, then just go through this phase of suffering and you will come out of it.
    You must consider if you can really, truely put the past behind you if you feel tempted to get close to her- even as a friend- again.
    If you cannot, then just let things be.

SB Legend Brigadier General

so sad ................

If sreedevi goes,,madhuri will come.if madhuri goes kajol will come and if kajol goes someone else will come.so there is no limited supply of females in this world.but keep one thing in mind,,too much of anything is bad.be it hatred or be it love. So dont hate anyone more then limits,,dont love anyone more then limits and you can deffinetly live your life beyond yr limits.let her go and you can get someone better then her.always think whatever happens,,happens for the good.
    Last edited by ace of base; 18-07-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Time has come man, to completely erase her from your life. Its good you have blocked her....change your number if its possible. Think about it as its her loss. Give it time, you will get over her.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    If sreedevi goes,,madhuri will come.if madhuri goes kajol will come and if kajol goes someone else will come.so there is no limited supply of females in this world.but keep one thing in mind,,too much of anything is bad.be it hatred or be it love. So dont hate anyone more then limits,,dont love anyone more then limits and you can deffinetly live your life beyond yr limits.let her go and you can get someone better then her.always think whatever happens,,happens for the good.
    Yes, whatever happens, happens for good. It will be good not only for you, but also for others.

New Born

Buddy, sorry to know about this. You must understand that this girl is not at all sorry about what she did. Its very normal for her. So, my suggestion would be to forget her as she doesn't deserve you at all !

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAgain88 View Post
    Hello all, I was in 4 years relationship (romantic, physical,emotional) with this girl who was my schoolmate too. 11 months ago she cheated on me in just a matter of 15 days with a sweet talking , pretending to be caring guy. Though I cared for her like a family member and did my best and 100% that I can swear upon. For last few months her behaviour towards me was changed. She told me that she is tired and wants to sleep but her whatsapp and phone was always busy and online. I straight forward confronted her and she blamed me for not caring about her. 2 months ago she admitted her cheating stating the other guy far better than me. I cried for a week and my friend consoled me out of this. I ceased all contacts. Just a day ago she contacted me casually and started saying that she missed me as a friend and wanted to be in contact. She has done a mistake and asked for forgiveness. The words she used were "ab ho gayi galti, sorry bol diya ab aur kya, ab aur kya karu batao, meri life me true love nahi hai, tum mujhe hamesha ke liye bye mat bolo" and blah blah as if nothing has happened at all. In return I insulted her for what she did though I was not feeling good from inside that I will be saying these things to her....on the other hand she is still in contact with the other guy and gifting him books, headphones etc etc. I don't know what to make out of this ? I was getting good day by day but only stupidity I did was to pick her phone ..... I have blocked her entirely and just wrote her that "I forgave you" but the thing is that she is having a blast while I suffer quietly..... I am 27 and working on a good govt post with much official and my domestic responsibilities. But only low level cheapest thing happened to me from the person I have never expected from. Pls guide me out.

Let her go and forget everything that happened. Dont let it happen to you again, dont think about her any more.
    You never know what you can become ..

you are doing the right thing by blocking her out of your life. not sure what she wants from you. maybe she wants you to not feel so bad by telling you that it wasnt a big deal for her. in any case, try to focus on other things in life.

dadaji, ye shraadha aur alia ke zamane me kaha sreedevi aur madhuri pe atke ho...

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    dadaji, ye shraadha aur alia ke zamane me kaha sreedevi aur madhuri pe atke ho...
    Superstar koyi nahi hai nah.?

Superstar koyi nahi hai nah.?
    old is gold...baat me to dum hai...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

She is playing around for sure!!! mark my words! stay away from her otherwise she will only use you for her personal benefit!!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Sometimes it takes s years to know a person even though we are very close to them.... You have taken the 1st and the most difficult step of breaking up and trying to move on by forgiving her and blocking her contact...after 4 years of relationship it takes a lot of courage and strength to do so....

If you have made up you mind to move on ...just continue taking steps away from her and don't spend time suffering and badmouthing her...there was a time you actually loved her..

New Born

I will suggest you get back to her and enjoy her physically. Tell her you are okay for physical relationship and nothing more. Why not Enjoy?