Thread: She insulted and rejected me!

arjun123rocks

Default She insulted and rejected me!

hello..I'm from Mumbai...I come in contact with a girl through our common female friend..we chatted on watsapp and fb from 1 to 14 july..then went on date next day like on 15 ..watched movie and then had a good lunch....we also shared some intimate moments ...but from yesterday her behaviour is totally changed as if if she is not interested in me and does not bother about me..she told my my impression was zero..she was expecting much more in terms of being intimate but I was in my limits..she told me ki first date pe Hi aagey ka pata chal jaata h..now she texted me rude comments about me and my behaviour..but I was very decent...now she was taking any talk and just fighting with me..then she blocked me on watsapp and fb..wat should I do..can't get over her..I'm not very good looking but with avg looks and build..so is this the reason..I'm feeling very empty without her..pls help wat to do..tia

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, that's a real turnabout in behaviour in a matter of just a few days! her attitude seems a little strange also. I understand that you must be feeling bad but its early days yet, so you should just withdraw and understand that this is not the girl for you!

Com on guy,, one girl rejection and you are crying for mercy?? Assume you must be a teenager. You still have a long way to go. There will be lot of girls and lot of rejections and finally you will settle with one right girl of your choice. Till that time this cat and mouse game will go on. And finally dont be a cry baby. One movie and you cant live with her?? Get a life and move on buddy. In mumbai there are no dearth of girls and there are no dearth in rejections too.keep smiling

Hi Arjun... Look, in any relationship to move forward, there has to be mutual respect for each other. The way she behaved with you clearly shows her immaturity and lack of respect for your gentleman like qualities. I would say its good riddance. You need a girl who would respect you for who you are. And not someone who goes out with you one day and treats you like 'in dating quarantine' the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by rohan_j View Post
    Hi Arjun... Look, in any relationship to move forward, there has to be mutual respect for each other. The way she behaved with you clearly shows her immaturity and lack of respect for your gentleman like qualities. I would say its good riddance. You need a girl who would respect you for who you are. And not someone who goes out with you one day and treats you like 'in dating quarantine' the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    Thank you...Thank you very much

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

First things first and that is you cannot “make” someone like you so don’t beat yourself up over her. Secondly, think of this experience as a learning curve both for her and yourself. You are now more the wiser.

Happy days.
    So may it be

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Can't live without a girl you met 14 days ago?c'mon...
    You will probably laugh at yourself later for telling this statement..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    Can't live without a girl you met 14 days ago?c'mon...
    You will probably laugh at yourself later for telling this statement..
    The characters in Ramayana seemed inspirational when I was a kid.
    Growing up made me realize, only Kumbhakaran had his life perfectly sorted out.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

You have known her for 2 weeks or so and you are already feeling empty without her..I am sure she must be somebody very special. But learn to accept the fact that may be you did not impress her the same way...

Sometimes its all about chemistry between 2 people..some people feel comfortable and open up more while chatting on social media. In real life they are not able to live up to the image they normally project on social media..

She is not insulting you, you are insulting yourself by repeatedly being in contact with her... How long you want keep on getting insulted and getting rejected by the same person is a choice you have to make....

Find a new one, looks like this was your first date. Have dates with 10-15 different girls, then you will find one proper one.
    You never know what you can become ..

you chatted with her on whatsapp
    went on a date
    she is being rude to you and fighting with you
    and you cannot get over her?

generally people wish for partners who are nice to them, you want the exact opposite.

you may have a psychological condition where you like to be abused and insulted. try to reflect on your past events and relate to this condition. if you can see a pattern, you need to see a psychologist.