Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My husband beats me and wants me to convert

Chalak¤Guy®™ Lieutenant parveztubez's Avatar

First of all your marriage is not inter cast but interfaith marriage, as you claimed indirectly that you are Hindu.
    Can you tell us how you got married, did you marry under Islamic law or was it local court civil marriage. was Indian embassy in any way involved in your marriage.

It is very important to know coz you said he is a local guy that means he is Malaysian and he has already warned you that he will destroy life of other girls.
    This is very very very serious issue.

please reply soon coz i believe i can provide you contact number of some people who can approach you and help you out of this mess plus get you justice.

Note* Please don't take lit lightly.

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    How possibly could you have gotten married when according to their faith they can only marry Abrahamic followers? This means that you are not legally married, right? First things first and that is your safety. You need to get out of this relationship no matter what. Surely there must be someone in your family who still feels a soft spot for you. Be brave and contact them, open dialogues… initiate that first step!
    ultimate Islamic stuff boss. audacity of innocence .
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

go back to your family, they will forgive you trust me. you are being stubborn by staying put, so your family is also behaving stubborn.

you made a mistake, whats the shame is accepting in front of your family. if you dont open up to family, then whom will you open up to? ok, lets consider that they dont take you back, then tell them to treat you however they like. punishment from your father is much better than punishment from this madmen you are living with. and accept it, you deserve some punishment from your father for this mistake.

also, if possible, just take few days to gather some proofs. you may need them later if there are issues.

Hmmm......pretty much I wudve said.

@thread creator: please provide the information asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by parveztubez View Post
    First of all your marriage is not inter cast but interfaith marriage, as you claimed indirectly that you are Hindu.
    Can you tell us how you got married, did you marry under Islamic law or was it local court civil marriage. was Indian embassy in any way involved in your marriage.

It is very important to know coz you said he is a local guy that means he is Malaysian and he has already warned you that he will destroy life of other girls.
    This is very very very serious issue.

please reply soon coz i believe i can provide you contact number of some people who can approach you and help you out of this mess plus get you justice.

Note* Please don't take lit lightly.
    .......here we go again

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi mam,
    I am Roshni. I live in Kuala lumpur Malaysia and married a local guy named Ahmad against the wishes of my family.
    my father is a bank officer and he broke all ties with me after my inter caste marriage.
    my husband was really nice to me during our courtship and dating period. he even said he respected all religions and respect of women mattered the most in his family.
    but after marriage I saw the women are not allowed to go out of home and are asked to cover their face and body all the time.

now he beats me regularly and wants me to convert to islam. his mother supports him and they don't allow me to work saying it is against their rules.
    I feel scared. I think I made a big mistake. when I try to talk he says he targeted me by planning the whole thing and says he will marry more hindu girls from my family and friends too. and that I should always obey him like a servant.
    I cannot go back to my family and I donot want to convert my religion.
    what should I do. I feel depressed and alone and everyone at his home acts as if it is entertaining to them.
    .Though Somewhere I happy....but yeah SAD for you too.....better file a Divorce Immediately....Dont expect support from your family...at least NOT at present. What happened should'nt had happened. But Plzz all you can do is RUN....Only LAW CAN HELP YOU NOW.....FAST......................or surrender turn to other religion...and Adjust Adjust and keep Adjusting after all you will never be their part.....

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

i said earlier Never marry a muslim sheer for his ideology and different value system, which a hindu or jain or sikh can not accept it ...... even if you wanna ignore, regressive approach and religious extremism.

come out of this situation, we will stand with you.
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

Pretend to be nice with him till u reach india.....leave him
    happiness needs no reason

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

plz write to us or pm any member If u want help .. will try to do anything thts in our hand to take u out of this mess.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi mam,
    I am Roshni. I live in Kuala lumpur Malaysia and married a local guy named Ahmad against the wishes of my family.
    my father is a bank officer and he broke all ties with me after my inter caste marriage.
    my husband was really nice to me during our courtship and dating period. he even said he respected all religions and respect of women mattered the most in his family.
    but after marriage I saw the women are not allowed to go out of home and are asked to cover their face and body all the time.

now he beats me regularly and wants me to convert to islam. his mother supports him and they don't allow me to work saying it is against their rules.
    I feel scared. I think I made a big mistake. when I try to talk he says he targeted me by planning the whole thing and says he will marry more hindu girls from my family and friends too. and that I should always obey him like a servant.
    I cannot go back to my family and I donot want to convert my religion.
    what should I do. I feel depressed and alone and everyone at his home acts as if it is entertaining to them.

You can either leave ur husband and escape from there and go back to your place , ur husband is forcefully trying to convert you and will give u a sick life in future for sure, will ruin ur life , peace n future , exactly like a slave , these ppl have sick mentality , u need to escape from there asap , or you can take help of law but dont know how supportive their country ppl n by law will be , search for ppl who will support you in this case like NGO's , take ur passport with you ,better go to such country and city where you will be safe and can start new life. Inform you family about same , dont think if they will support you or not just inform them , they should know. Tc