Thread: The Ranking of the Mission Impossible Movies

Default The Ranking of the Mission Impossible Movies

As we know the first movie the mission impossible series is came out in 1996. It would offspring a franchise that would go on for at least 20 years? Each of the movies has different director with unique concept. This is the fact the mission impossible movie series becomes the most popular film series among the world. Let’s rank the movie according to their story and action stunts.

4. Mission Impossible II: Mission Impossible II movie is directed by John Woo. John Woo is Hong Kong based film director, writer, and producer who create the some amazing movies like the killer, The Crossing and many more. But while directing of Mission Impossible II he almost seems to be parodying his style here. The rock music over the action scenes looks very definition of style over substance. Mission Impossible franchise declares the Mission impossible II as the black sheep of the franchise that’s why they didn’t referenced Mission Impossible II.

3. Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol/Rogue Nation: These movies were one of the most solid movies of this franchise. But we know there is some mistakes in every film. Ghost Protocol has some amazing movie scenes specially the Dubai tower scene. But it also suffers from a third act, the villains are cookie cutter psychos who just want to destroy the whole world. I couldn’t believe that the villain pose a problem for ethan hunt in hand to hand. However Rogue Nation has must stronger villains and story. The script also the better for all the movies. There are some amazing action that is performed by Tom Cruise like starting the Plane scene, under water scene and the bikes scene that’s looks pretty cool, but they didn’t better than Ghost Protocol. In this movie the ethan team looks unbalanced than ghost protocol. Some members have to less to do than others, however Rebecca Ferguson performed up for much better of the team shortcoming.

2. Mission Impossible: the first part of the movie is on over 2nd position. This movie was full of action movie with some amazing scenes that was new to that time. First movie of the series is directed by Brian De Palma, and was produced by and starred Tom Cruise. This was the massive action movie but that doesn’t stop it for creating some of the tensest points of drama. The biggest failure of the movie is that the conspiracies can be just a little hard to follow.

1. Mission Impossible III: According to me Mission Impossible III is the most amazing and successful movie of this franchise. It was the perfect movie with amazing action scenes and script. As I said it was the perfect movie not everyone done their role, we finally discover how the masks are created. It also features the single greatest Tom Cruise running scene ever dedicated to celluloid.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Its true MI3 was the best.......look at Tom Cruise running in that movie !!!
    I Hope They Remember You...

New Born

MI movie is awesome ......,

My vote goes to MI - I

Quote Originally Posted by priya9898 View Post
    MI movie is awesome ......,

Which MI movie you like the most?

Quote Originally Posted by smallhome View Post
    My vote goes to MI - I
    Agree with you but i like the 3rd part most...