Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny indian movies mistakes........, Definitely Different Concept

Default Funny indian movies mistakes........, Definitely Different Concept

Movie - Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya

In the song 'Mujhko Khuda Ne', Fardeen & Sonali do not pay for their balloons and ice-creams.

Movie- Jodi #1:

Govinda and Sanjay Dutt board a blue train to Goa. But when the duo alight at Goa, the train is red in color.

Movie - Albela
    Govinda checks Ash into a hotel and tells her to go to her room. She does, but without asking for her room number or her keys.

Movie - Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke

Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai both plunge into a river,leaving behind their luggage. But in the next scene when they come out of water, the luggage is placed on the bench nearby.

Movie - Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke

When Abhishek is in a train,he has a stubble. The next morning when he alights, he's clean shaven.Then within a span of few hours, he has a beard.

Movie - Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega

In the climax, Rani Mukherjee has green nail polish. Cut to the next scene where she meets Preity Zinta in a temple and her nail polish has changed to silver.

Movie - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

Aishwarya Rai is shot in the neck by a foreigner. Yet, at the hospital she's seen with a bandage around her arm. There's no trace of any wound on her neck.

Ajay Devgan and Aishwarya Rai have been robbed of all their belongings. They don't have money to even buy train tickets. Yet they manage to get seats at the opera.

Movie - Baadshah

Shah Rukh Khan enters the club with a two-day old stubble. But in the next sequence, he's clean shaven.

Movie - Taal

When she's humiliated by Akshaye Khanna and Amrish Puri, Aishwarya Rai is wearing earrings. But when she comes out of Akshaye's house, the earrings are missing, only to reappear in the next frame. I guess she was in too much of a 'Ghai' to bother about such trivia.

Akshaye Khanna breaks six glasses while arguing with his uncle but insists that he's broken seven of them.

Movie - Aa Ab Laut Chalen

When Aishwarya Rai storms out of her brother's house, she's just clutching a purse. Yet in the very next scene, she carries two bags.

Movie - Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain

Anil Kapoor is hit on the head, stabbed in the back and attacked with a broken bottle in his stomach. And he's still kicking and alive.

Movie - Kaun

Urmila Matondkar stabs Manoj Bajpai in the back but when he slides against the wall, there's no trace of blood at all.
    Movie - Jaanam Samjha Karo

Salman Khan breaks through a wall to rescue Urmila Matondkar. But the car remains unscratched.
    Movie - Bade Dilwala

Sunil Shetty and Priya Gill go to a hotel to book single romms. But at the reception, they are handed over keys without any formalities of a check-in.

Movie - International Khiladi

An advocate states that there's no case registered against Akshay Kumar. But a while later, police inspector Rajat Bedi displays an entire file of cases registered against Akshay.

Movie - Kartoos

Jackie Shroff shoots Sanjay Dutt on his leg. But in the next scene, Sanjay is seen walking merrily.

Movie - Aarzoo

When Madhuri Dixit takes SaifAli Khan to meet Akshay Kumar at a restaurant, her hair is permed. She enters the restaurant and the hairstyle changes to a step-cut. When she steps out, it's permed once again.

Movie - Anari No.1

Govinda's mother is said to have passed away shortly after giving birth to him. But Govinda is heard saying that his mother had told him that he would become a bada aadmi some day.

Movie - Silsila Hai Pyar Ka

Karishma Kapoor is in a mini-skirt when she attends Danny Denzongpa's business meeting with Chandrachur Singh. Cut to the next scene and she's in a long skirt.

Movie - Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi

Dino Morea and Rinke Khanna step into a normal double decker bus. But in the next scene, the bus is open-air

Movie - Mann

During the song, Nasha ye pyaar ka nasha,Manisha Koirala's hair is gelled. But when Aamir Khan pulls her hair free it starts flying.

Movie - Haseena Maan Jaayegi

When Sanjay Dutt and Govinda learn that their father has been kidnapped, they not only break out of jail to rescue him but also manage to don police uniforms.

Movie - Sirf Tum

Priya Gill gets wet in the rain. So she enters a girls' hostel to change her clothes. But after draping on a dry sari, she goes out in the rain again.
    Movie - Biwi No.1

During the karva chauth scene, Salman Khan drives off to meet Sushmita Sen at Bandra. Then the dog leads Karisma Kapoor from Juhu to Bandra on foot. They cover the distance in a few seconds.
    Movie - Hindustan Ki Kasam

Ajay Devgan sky-dives without a parachute. But he lands on earth safely withoutso much as a scratch on his body.

Movie - Sarfarosh

During the song Jo haal disl ka, a boy gives Aamir Khan a red rose in full bloom. But soon after we see Aamir with a rose bud in his hand.

Movie - Sooryavansham

In the climax, the old Amitabh Bachchan is lying in the I.C.U. Outside the hospital, the young Amitabh Bachchan is beaten up by ruffians. But when he's attacked with a sword, the old Bachchan rushes to rescue him.

Movie - Fiza

In the Aaja Mahiya song,Hrithik and Neha are shown dancing infront of a huge colgate gel hoarding,the scene is in a flashback before the mumbai riots of 1993.

Colgate gel did not exist then.

did u see "pyaar to hona hi tha" :
    Train scene wen kajol gets an upset stomach n rushes to the loo on platform..she forgot there are two toilets in a rail bogey.

Talking

rotf...
    i watched mostly all movies... but didnt notice any single mistakes
    too funny... thx for reminding me to watch movie carefully next time

× nEvEr × wAnTeD × To Be × DiFFeReNt × I jUsT× wAnTeD × To Be × mE ×

New Born

one frm my side.......in the movie DHADKAN..therez a song "dil ne ye kaha hai dil se............". At the beginnin Akshay kumar hz got long hairs...but towars the end...he hz relatively short hair. check it out

WHT IS THIS???
    I THINK THIS IS NEW MISTAKE BY INDIAN MOVIES

Moderator Colonel djhassoo@hotmail.com's Avatar

Thumbs up wow

bari gal aye yar kitho kitho tond lena wain

good find keep it up

......salsa...... Colonel smarty_geo's Avatar

nice dude if u find then post more

Quote Originally Posted by djhassoo@hotmail.com View Post
    bari gal aye yar kitho kitho tond lena wain

jithe cha uthe rah

je labbo to bhagwan vi miljande ne

lagda hai punjabi aoundi ya

te asi wi kghat nai

chak de phatte

Default naa tum janao na hum, so funny

Kyon chalti hai pawan, .................... Because of evaporation.
    Kyon jhoome hai gagan, ................. Because of earth's revolution.
    Kyon machalta hai mann, .................... Because of excessive respiration.
    Na tum jaano na hum.
    But I just gave all the reasons!
    Kyon aati hai bahaar, .............................. Because of a change in season,
    Kyon lutata hai karaar, ............................. Because of mental tension.
    Kyon hota hai pyaar, ................................. Because of opposites attraction.
    Na tum jaano na hum.
    Like I said, these are all science phenomenon!
    Kyon gum hai har disha, ............................. Because you have a poor sense of direction.
    Kyon hota hai nasha, ................................... Because of drug addiction.
    Kyon aata hai mazaa!,
    But science gives us all the information.
    Na tum jaano na hum.
    I did my best to explain.

Smile :) cool and nice link

Great collection ... and good work .....

New Born

Thumbs down one from krishh..

this one's got to be the biggest one...in krishh....papa hrithik takes 2 years to make the bhavishyavani computer....but suddenly one day he gets phone call that his wife is delivering maybe preity went for artificial insemination ha ha...any other ideas...maybe i am missing something in the movie

Cheers,
    +S

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by xsamx View Post
    rotf...
    i watched mostly all movies... but didnt notice any single mistakes
    too funny... thx for reminding me to watch movie carefully next time

Hahaha, same here...

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by seenudn View Post
    this one's got to be the biggest one...in krishh....papa hrithik takes 2 years to make the bhavishyavani computer....but suddenly one day he gets phone call that his wife is delivering maybe preity went for artificial insemination ha ha...any other ideas...maybe i am missing something in the movie

Cheers,
    +S
    Hey yeah, i notice that too...but no one is getting agreed with me they are like "your to young to understand all this". Oh come on, i know everything...

Default about the krish

here was nothing really inspiring in the movie to make me write about it. However, I will do so for 3 reasons:
    1) I had predecided I will write about it before watching the movie.
    2) I want to appreciate the persistence of bollywood with making movies about themes that dont belong here. It is trying really hard to break the shackles of pyar, ishq, muhabbat aur sacrifice and barge into worldwide audiences with the help of crossover movies or else occassional sci-fi/super hero stuff like the one we saw here.
    3)Finally, some 37 of us from my office went off to see the movie fully sponsored by our boss. (He was seeing it for the second time!!!!)

Ok about the movie now!!

So first watz new & good in Krish?

1) Good martial arts sequences:
    Infact to my delight, the scene on the riverfront, where a chinese martial arts expert is publicly displaying his skills to raise money for his child sister’s operation was quite a spectacle. When he broke his stick, our own superhero krish started performing to help him. He was good, ofcourse that included a lot of technical effects, apart from his own skills. Guys I really miss good action from those days of early 90’s, when Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgan used to be action heroes.

2)Heroine’s Best friend:
    The character Honey(Manini De) was quick-witted, practical & totally adorable girl next door. At times, she called the shots & priyanka chopra urff priya… dumbly agreed to her. (Hey, but aren’t most Indian heroines supposed to act dumb in such roles!!!)

3)The location:
    Can anyone tell me the location, where in north did they shoot krishna’s village and priya’s camping site…I wanna go there for a break. Shayad koi superheroine priya muje mil jaye
    One particular scene showing the rainbow was fabulous. Almost looked like a large picture was put up in front of the two.
    Now the bad things about the movie. Well actually, I dont criticize any movie because I can’t even make them. So I will just put in some things many others would have liked.

1)Bollywood’s First Truely Fully Inspired Film:
    No this one is not a copy or a remake. Infact, it is inspired in its true sense. I mean this guy krish, oops!! superhero krish was everything. He had superman’s muscles, Neo’s Martial Art Skills, Batman’s dressing style, Animal love like Tarzan & Mowgli, Alexander the great’s horse, shaktimaan’s spins and swurls, spiderman’s crawls and kangaroo jumps coupled with johnson’s sprint and ofcourse how can i miss shahrukh’s loverboy charms. Now that’s what no hollywood movie can match!!! Can they??

Krish is the world’s first triple-jumper superhero. Salutes!!
    Hey krish buddy, I am sure you are capable of much more, but please please please please…fetch India 1 gold for triple-jump in Beijing 2008 Olympics.

2)Free fall and fall in love:
    One more interesting scene was when hritik climbs the tree to catch a large kite and ends up catching a human bomb(spare my words, but priyanka is hot) but not the kite. Then together, they have a free fall from the top of the tree to the bottom with breaks in between. Looks like the mid-air first meet between hero and heroine is a happening concept in bollyland. Couple years back shahrukh and preity also met mid-air in veer zaara.

3)Chutkule:
    Bahadur, the guide, had this JustImagin thing going for him. Actually, he was right, he was indirectly giving the director’s message for the movie to us……
    Another one in singapore,
    Priya: Ma, hum ja rahe hai
    Mom: Ek accha rishta hai
    Priya: Mom, job bacchana hai
    Mom: To, ghar kab basana hai
    Priya: Kal, basa lenge

Naseeruddin Shah, I expected you to be better than the lot. This role of yours reminded me of you in Mohra. And hey that secret island of yours, where you were building that ulimate future seeing computer. You did a good job, I should say, I mean first you took over the island adda from Mugambo and others and you renovated it to give it fresh new looks and matched it with 21st century gadgets.

Finally, in the end,the superhero krish comes swimming shark-styled from the mainland to Dr. Arya(naseers island).
    Bad guy , Dr. Arya, foresees his future death kills the poor chinese kris lee first and later his traitor security chief and holds rohit mehra and priya hostage. Enters Krish and voo some action. Finally, the Neo within krish comes to play and on a single go helps him splurge out of 6-8 guys that were holding him.

Hritik also played a rajnibabu by stopping 2 bullets at the same time. He threw a gas cylinder to save priyanka from the first bullet and took the other one onto him own body to save his father, the erstwhile Rohit Mehra, jadoo’s best friend.(Hey, but I had in my mind, that in bollywood, the self-sacrifice rights belong to the vidwa ma, vidoor baap or the single lover. But yeh kya? Jawan beta taking the bullet for the dad. Good ,times are changing, but hey tapan, krish is a superhero, he is not gonna die…..so chillax)

hey razmak,
    ur above article was realy too great...
    at the first instance it looking like a boring speech written by any politician...
    but after reading all the this i jus want to say that... classic analysis done by razmak... u written abt krish in a classic manner...

i appreciate the last sequence reviewed by u... where son was taking bullet on his body for papa... not for his love...

i want to say that im just wasting time in watching movies... not getting anything from it...

great review by RAZMAK... well done buddy

If Love Is A Crime I Would Be In Jail Forever