Thread: extra marital sex

Unregistered

Default extra marital sex

I am a 34yr old married man. I am into a no strings attached relation with a 22yr old girl. She has a long distance boyfriend whom she gets to meet once in 3 months. She was the one who initiated this relation. We met 2 months back at an office get-together. She works in a different division in my company. Sex with her has been simply amazing & we both get totally drained after an intensely steamy session between the sheets. We both meet clandestinely at her apartment when her roommate is not present & **** each other's brains out. My wife allows me to have sex not more than once-twice a month & with this girl I have sex at least twice every week. Of late she has been asking favours like helping her with loans & personal stuff. I have done that but I now I feel I am being ****ed into some kind of a trap. I want to come out of this relation, but she insists that we continue. I am unable to resist my physical urges but actually want to put a stop to this now. What is the best course of action for me?

You deserve to be used. You will land into a deep sh1t soon and will regret this all then.
    You never know what you can become ..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a 34yr old married man. I am into a no strings attached relation with a 22yr old girl. She has a long distance boyfriend whom she gets to meet once in 3 months. She was the one who initiated this relation. We met 2 months back at an office get-together. She works in a different division in my company. Sex with her has been simply amazing & we both get totally drained after an intensely steamy session between the sheets. We both meet clandestinely at her apartment when her roommate is not present & **** each other's brains out. My wife allows me to have sex not more than once-twice a month & with this girl I have sex at least twice every week. Of late she has been asking favours like helping her with loans & personal stuff. I have done that but I now I feel I am being ****ed into some kind of a trap. I want to come out of this relation, but she insists that we continue. I am unable to resist my physical urges but actually want to put a stop to this now. What is the best course of action for me?
    one good turn deserves another.. you want sex and she wants money..so whats the problem in this?? please continue your wild parties and come back after a year when you are in deep shit and your wife is aware of all the things..it will be nice to answer your query after that..
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    one good turn deserves another.. you want sex and she wants money..so whats the problem in this?? please continue your wild parties and come back after a year when you are in deep shit and your wife is aware of all the things..it will be nice to answer your query after that..
    +1 .................................................. ........

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

I really can't make out how cud u married people cheat ur spouses like tht. U deserve no suggestion.

huh! but Still u have asked so cut ur all contacts with her asap. tell her tht u will disclose these things to her spouse whenever she is about to get married. Threaten her of consequences she will face in case she continues to trouble u.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

this "no strings attached" does not mean much. we are all humans, we all want something in return. soon, she will realize that you want this more than her. especially if other men are interested in her. then this relationship will take an ugly turn. better stop it and get out before its too late and you regret it.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Well I hope that long distance boyfriend finds your wife and has the same kind of relationship with her.....Just Imagine....your wife....that guy....hot steamy session between the sheets...Oh yeah.....No really Picture it.....at least twice every week....some guy...with your wife.....sounds cheap? No How could it be cheap? Is it cheap when you do it ?......No, right?....So picture all these things.....all of it....multiplied exponentially 1000 times......

So how does it feel?.....Feel guilty?....No?...Then read my whole post from the top...keep reading until you feel guilty....when you do....your ****ing course of action is to tell everything to your wife and apologize to her.....obviously end the relationship with your "Other Woman".....reminds me of the movie "The Other Woman"....something like that should happen to you...you piece of shit !!
    I Hope They Remember You...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bhaiyya teri bhains toh gayi paani mein for sure. I usually don't answer queries related to private life of people who post here. But this one caught my attention. Kya zamana aa gaya hai. Ladke toh gadhe the hi , but even girls these days. wow. just wow. But you know what , to me actually your query seems unreal. I mean I sense troll here. LOL Its actually hard to believe. Dimaag mein fantasy jyada ho rahi hai?