Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't believe she did this to me!

AllAlone88

Unhappy Can't believe she did this to me!

I am 27 yr old guy was in relationship with this schoolmate tuned best friend turned girlfriend past 4 yrs. We were in different cities doing out studies and then job and we used to meet after few months every year and has best emotional, romantic and physical relationships. I cared for her like my own family and felt that she does too. We had minor ups and downs but yet overall it was very good. When she got a job she went to Bangalore for training and came to Mumbai to meet me first. Two days he stayed with me and we had very good time in each others arms. She went to Bangalore and there withing 15 days she cheated on me with another guy from her job. She hid this from me for 1 full year and I thought that she is acting strange coz she might not be happy with her career. This year May she confessed that "IT JUST HAPPENED AND SHE WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM AND ALL..."...Her words stabbed my heart. How can a person ditch someone else in just 15 days???? So brutally and to a person whom she knows from childhood. I am unable to move on. Even my family knows it all as I have told them whatever happened to me. How can anyone do that to their partner? I find myself crying somedays. I dont know what to do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Yes...its very hurtful and we really do empathise with you. But you know, these things do happen and although its very hard to accept the situation, but the sooner we do so, the better it is for our healing process.
    Don't blame yourself...its a bitter and sad time, but let time do the healing and hopefully, you'll get over it soon. Our good wishes ....

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by AllAlone88 View Post
    I am 27 yr old guy was in relationship with this schoolmate tuned best friend turned girlfriend past 4 yrs. We were in different cities doing out studies and then job and we used to meet after few months every year and has best emotional, romantic and physical relationships. I cared for her like my own family and felt that she does too. We had minor ups and downs but yet overall it was very good. When she got a job she went to Bangalore for training and came to Mumbai to meet me first. Two days he stayed with me and we had very good time in each others arms. She went to Bangalore and there withing 15 days she cheated on me with another guy from her job. She hid this from me for 1 full year and I thought that she is acting strange coz she might not be happy with her career. This year May she confessed that "IT JUST HAPPENED AND SHE WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM AND ALL..."...Her words stabbed my heart. How can a person ditch someone else in just 15 days???? So brutally and to a person whom she knows from childhood. I am unable to move on. Even my family knows it all as I have told them whatever happened to me. How can anyone do that to their partner? I find myself crying somedays. I dont know what to do.
    shit happens...
    to err is human...
    try to move on...that's all

she confessed..that's the part you should be proud of!! a person will confess only if she truly loves you..otherwise if she taken the part to her grave then probably you will never know about it and you will love her as you did..
    the guilt in her prompted her to tell you knowing fully well that the results can be disastrous for her..long distance relationships does have its impacts..
    am not suggesting you to go out and fully accept her ,,but do give her a second chance and see if things improve.. don't crucify a person for a single mistake..we are all humans. making a mistake takes nothing..accepting and confessing a mistake takes guts..keep smiling............
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

To err is human. it wud be great if u forgive n forget.

It totally depends upon u if u are ready to give her a second Chance. But do remember if we stop commiting mistakes we all wud be equivalent to God..bcz it's God who never does anything wrong.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

try to guage what made her do that. why such urge for sex? sleeping with someone is a big thing for a girl. from her response, you'll get whether she truly loves you or is it just strong friendship. thats important because you dont want to be together if there is no real love from her side.

dont forgive her (meaning dont take her back) if you are not fully convinced. but once you do, dont look back again. all the best.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

She didnt have many options before, now she has many. Maybe you would have done the same, and maybe not. So learn and move on, Love is a game of awara animals.
    You never know what you can become ..

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by AllAlone88 View Post
    Forget her dude cause remembering her will only cause pain.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Frnd..honestly speaking...you've full right to shout out your anger....I'll pray she suffffffffers the same agony that ya went through. But yeah it's not her story..it's yours and you've to focus what next. One thing for sure she is gone....and may be some day she'll come back...but thats a different story again....So brother such thing happens.....and yeah they just happen....you know that....Leave her....you can't keep on crying over her....your frnds know, you know the truth...so all I can say is no matter what try to forget her....concentrate a bit towards other important things of life....just dont fall for NEGATIVE things like drinking and smoking or buying sex....you'll feel worst. Dont even try to gain her SYMPATHY....you'll be in more ****ing situation thn where you are right NOW....so be positive, sit along with a frnd of yours and plan your life. Plan it in a better way and love stories....plzz they are made in heaven...so you or we just can't interfere in heavens game. May be your Sins were paid off some way....who knows.....so relax...and CONCENTRATE on your future NOW. Willingly or unwillingly you've to put her in your past....dont keep her belongings etc...get rid of all that material stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    she confessed..that's the part you should be proud of!! a person will confess only if she truly loves you..otherwise if she taken the part to her grave then probably you will never know about it and you will love her as you did..
    the guilt in her prompted her to tell you knowing fully well that the results can be disastrous for her..long distance relationships does have its impacts..
    am not suggesting you to go out and fully accept her ,,but do give her a second chance and see if things improve.. don't crucify a person for a single mistake..we are all humans. making a mistake takes nothing..accepting and confessing a mistake takes guts..keep smiling............
    Bhai tum fir Querry ko galat Padh gaye
    NOthing sort of accepting is being discussed here.. She told him that SHE LOVES :HIM" means the NEW one.. So No Point of Second chance comes here when she is already in luv (Deeply) with the new one

@Thread: Bro; This is Life.. It Happens ... No Other Options than Moving on... Nothing Wrong on ur part; why cry over it? It was her who broke up with you.. It was her who wasn't Faithful .. SO, Why Cry over her bad Doings..

Yea; Might b e difficult than being said bt MOVING on is the Only Option ..
    Just You ... Only You

Yes you are right luvon!! She loves the new one !! @ query poster: you have nothing more to lose friend.. You leart a lesson the hard way.. Yes its been cruel on her part, but thats life.. Let this lesson be usefull in your future relationships..take care !!
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    Yes you are right luvon!! She loves the new one !! @ query poster: you have nothing more to lose friend.. You leart a lesson the hard way.. Yes its been cruel on her part, but thats life.. Let this lesson be usefull in your future relationships..take care !!
    Neha aur RV bhi Wohi COnfusion mei hai Sayad... Saw ur reply then replied to u.. later found out they r in same confusion like urs
    Just You ... Only You

Rainbow chaser Major General

Time change, ppl.change. We can not do anything in that. Move on, that is one can do.

You never know what flavor of chocolate life may offer in next box. Enjoy it as long as it lasts

New Born

Default Wrong everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Neha aur RV bhi Wohi COnfusion mei hai Sayad... Saw ur reply then replied to u.. later found out they r in same confusion like urs
    I dont get it.....The query poster told that the girl had every sort of relation with him for 4 yrs before cheating on him. So its not love again