Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 9 : Updates and Discussions.kamaljeet eliminated

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    What happens when the mercurial Mandana Karimi hits the confession room for a chat with Bigg Boss? Standard Operating Procedure — with soppy relish, she will bawl about how the game is not for her — that she is not mentally strong enough to survive it.

Well into season 9, viewers have, of course, realised better. In that short span too, the makers of Bigg Boss season 9 know that Mandana has emerged one of their hottest tickets to grab eyeballs.

No surprises, Bigg Boss in the course of the chat will assure her this game is just for her — that she is far stronger mentally than she makes herself out to be.

The importance of being Mandana Karimi is all too obvious in the Bigg Boss house this season. She is pretty, has seduced social media impressively, and she knows how to throw a perfect tantrum. As evictions got underway last weekend with Ankit Gera leaving the house, one thing became clear: The lone foreigner on the show this year is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Foreign flavour in the Bigg Boss house has mostly been about exuding a pleasant disposition. Bollywood’s Iranian import Mandana perhaps came in knowing she would be expected to play it cool like Sunny Leone or Claudia Ciesla. She would be expected to make friends in the house.

Mandana did exactly the opposite. She has irritated every housemate, and that has become her USP. Routine fits relate to turning down tasks and refusing to wear the belt and mic. If she has been engaged in a triangle tangle with her partner Keith Sequeira and his girlfriend Rochelle Rao, she has maxed out the anti-heroine vibes flaunting every shade of grey.

That, though, is not what makes her special. Numerous housemates have prospered playing the house nuisance — the Mandana twist lies elsewhere. She thrives on conflicts, but she thrives more on playing the victim afterwards. It does not take a second for Mandana to morph from warring diva to crybaby. Very few housemates have shown mastery in the art of blame. On planet Bigg Boss, it is actually a gift. It makes Mandana a prime contender to reach the finals, at least.
    But this time she has been made target. Game hai aur sab koi janta hai ki BB ke tasks me secret kary chalte rahte hain, so thodi baimaani karne me koi dikkat nahi thi, upar se usi ko culprit bana diya sabne mil ke.

Agar task jeet jaate to task ka hero to nahi hi banate. Uske baad jab tabiyat kharab hui then no one was bothering. Itne sacche ban rahe the aab kya humanity bhi bhool gaye sab??

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    But this time she has been made target. Game hai aur sab koi janta hai ki BB ke tasks me secret kary chalte rahte hain, so thodi baimaani karne me koi dikkat nahi thi, upar se usi ko culprit bana diya sabne mil ke.

Agar task jeet jaate to task ka hero to nahi hi banate. Uske baad jab tabiyat kharab hui then no one was bothering. Itne sacche ban rahe the aab kya humanity bhi bhool gaye sab??
    Suyash Ki GF thi Uss paar.. Toh Obviously Suyash ko Kaan mei Boldiya hoga usne ki yeh Secret task hai.. Toh Suyash Satya Harischandra ban ke baithega hi .. usko GF ko Aman se chhutkaara dilane ke liye..

Keith have brains but Wo bhi emotional Blackmailed ho jaata hai... Dusre ek ko achcha nahi laga toh Thik hai nahi karenge..
    Kyaa boring Contestants laye hai big boss.. n Already miffed with that TIED CONCEPT.. Set them all free.. the Show can be interesting then..
    Just You ... Only You

Young Gun

@007RIKY...i agree with you..sab kuch kishwar ke chakkar mei ho raha hai..prince faltu mei kishwar-suyash ki good books mei rehene ke chakkar mei apna game kharab kar raha hai!! he should realise ki wo parallel team bana ke aram se khel sakta hai!!

If one see carefully suyash-kishwar already negative impression de rahe hai..aman, roopal, digangna, vikas, yuvika, rochelle, keith, mandana will not support suyash-kishwar, yeh prince ko samajh ke khelna chahiye!!

when bigg boss said ki kaise bhi kar ke jeeto to chori was fair!! and prince kabhi to haan kar raha tha..kabhi naa kar raha tha!! dholak ban raha hai faltu mei!!

Mandana was right ki game jeeto yeh moral science side mei rakho!!

few housemates really need a thrashing from Salman in weekend, its just 2 weeks and inko dose chahiye acchi wali!!

ghar se bahar jao to izzat ke saath jao...u are abusing on camera, *****ing bad about others yeh hai inki izzat and waise bhi everyone knows ki kaun kaisa hai!! bas task ke time moral science yaad aaya wo bhi isliye ki kishwar zamindaar thi!!! and if i am not wrong baad mei suyash-prince baat bhi kar rahe the ki kishwar nahi hoti to game kaise bhi hota koi farak nahi padta!!

I was under the impression that MADAM M was irritating.but i was wrong.she just speaks out her mind and thats it. But suyryansh and his gf is scheming.. During the nominate yr partner, she made a sign to him saying aman is being nominated..her attitude towards madam M shows a lot about her as a person.. Rochelle is the one with a heart and mind is the feeling now !!
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Suyash Ki GF thi Uss paar.. Toh Obviously Suyash ko Kaan mei Boldiya hoga usne ki yeh Secret task hai.. Toh Suyash Satya Harischandra ban ke baithega hi .. usko GF ko Aman se chhutkaara dilane ke liye..

Keith have brains but Wo bhi emotional Blackmailed ho jaata hai... Dusre ek ko achcha nahi laga toh Thik hai nahi karenge..
    Kyaa boring Contestants laye hai big boss.. n Already miffed with that TIED CONCEPT.. Set them all free.. the Show can be interesting then..
    @luvon..right..this tied concept is boring actually!! jitni jaldi alag karenge wo better hoga!!

Contestants are behaving weird...rimi ko bas bahana chahiye give up karne ka!! keith to rochelle ke chakkar mei fasaa reheta hai!!

and suyash-kishwar are most irritating for me..kishwar ko dekhte hi gussa aane lagta hai!!

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    I was under the impression that MADAM M was irritating.but i was wrong.she just speaks out her mind and thats it. But suyryansh and his gf is scheming.. During the nominate yr partner, she made a sign to him saying aman is being nominated..her attitude towards madam M shows a lot about her as a person.. Rochelle is the one with a heart and mind is the feeling now !!
    @ace of base..Mandana do speaks out her mind but probably because of lack of hindi she reacts badly and that puts her on defensive and she looks like irritating!!

Suyash-kishwar irritating couple!!

Kishwar is pathetic as a person...one person is sick and u are saying isko to 1 chapaat padegi!! wot to say about these so called celebrities!! we are far better than these fools!!

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Yaar koi pls k aur parso k updates daalo..
    Meri mandana ne koi naya drama nhi kiya kya?
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    Yaar koi pls k aur parso k updates daalo..
    Meri mandana ne koi naya drama nhi kiya kya?
    Aapki Mandana One hour mei 2 baar belt utaarkar fek rahi hai
    Just You ... Only You

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Day 9
    8:00am
    Mitwa song starts playing, Rochelle hugs Keith and sleeps, all inmates dance.

9:00am
    Rimi says Prince has everything with him, he wrote 30lacs, i saw him vulnerable for first time in last task, Keith says he had duster, he could have removed it, Aman says he wrote one letter less only.

Aman and Kishwar are in confession room, bigg boss says luxury budget task is ‘Lagaan’, you are playing landlord and are against whole house, if you win this task then you will be from belt, you will not be partner then but if anyone know this secret then you will lose task.
    11:00am
    Aman and Kishwar reads task for inmates, task is that Aman and Kishwar are landlords, Arvind is umpire while all others are workers, workers have to grind flour and sell it to landlords, landlords are given 1001 coins, workers have to take these coins by selling their flour, if workers wanna go to dining area, washroom, kitchen, bedroom, gym, smoking area then they need to give tax(coins which they will earn by selling flour), to pay tax workers have to work in pairs, they have to grind flour by grinding machine, landlords have authority to buy packet to flour on their decided price, in end the side which have more coins will be winner, it can be landlords or workers, task’s success will affect captaincy and luxury budget.

11:45am
    Aman says to Kishwar that Kitcen work is less, Kishwar says we should set one coin as tax.
    Keith says to inmates that they dont know game much now but as game will go on, they will know it, those who have to go to washroom, we cant stop them and we will eat food one time only.
    Kiswhar says to Aman that this is great task, i am happy that we are on this side. Prince says to Keith that Arvind is very innocent, we will act infront of him as grinding is very difficult and we are not able to do it, he will help us to get more price for our flour packets, second thing is that pairs have to keep grinding the flour till they can, thirdly we dont have to fill packet fully.
    Aman says to Kishwar that Roopal and digangana will be tired, they didnt eat anything, they are hungry, Kishwar says she kept saying that she is hungry.
    in garden, Suyyash and Prince starts moving grinding machine(chakki).

1:00pm
    Roopal ask if we give one coin then we can go in kitchen and can cook food? we will cook food for everyone, digangana says we will eat one time only, Vikas says guys can pee in corner of house or they can sit in pool, Keith laughs.
    Mandana starts collecting flour powder in packet, she says lock of packet is not fine, Vikas says i will do it, Mandana says let me do it, Vikas says dont fill it fully, we can fill two packets, Mandana says plastic packet is not sealed nicely, Arvind comes and ask who will go to sell it to landlords, Vikas says me and Keith.

1:15pm
    Keith and Vikas comes to Kishwar and Aman and says we have done work for 1hour, we have girls more so we are doing task taking time, he shows him pouch and seal is not fine, Mandana says this is our first packet, buy it for 10coins, Keith says buy it for 20coins, Vikas says we havent eaten anything so let use go to take food, Kishwar says we will buy it for 20coins as its first packet, Aman and Kishwar go inside, Suyyash says why Manadana is involving in everything, Keith should talk. Keith says to Mandana that i and Vikas was bargaining, we decided to sell it for 20coins and you said buy it for 10coins, Mandana says nobody told me about it, Mandana says we are partners, Arvind says i asked them who will talk to them and Vikas said Keith and him will talk to landlords, Mandana says i didnt know it, we are team so tell everyone about plan, no one is captain or inmates, we are just team, Vikas says we decided as team only that i and Keith will talk, why everyone came in when we were selling it, Rochelle says we should make plan, Keith says shut up everyone, calm down and focus on work.

2:00pm
    Rochelle says to Vikas that we should not send strong personalities for negotiations, Vikas says we cant send Mandana to talk to Kishwar as they dont get along well, Mandana says dont bring other things in this, we should decide first what will be price of packet, Rochelle says to Vikas that you should have told us about price before setting it, Viaks says i apologize for not telling you, i am sorry, can you smile now.

Rochelle says to Mandana and Keith that Vikas doesnt like girls getting involved in task, his mentality is like this.
    Prince and Suyyash brings flour packet to Kishwar and Aman, they say we will sell it for 100rs, Kishwar says what? its too much, Prince and Suyyash sit in feet and says please buy it, Kishwar says we will buy it for 80rs, Prince says buy it for 90rs, Kishwar says no 80rs, he says ok, Kishwar buys it for 80rs.
    Rochelle says to Keith that Rimi doesnt do any work, i want to become captain too, its very difficult to stay positve when you have a person who is always negative, if she doesnt want to do anything then her choice but she keep telling me to not do anything too.
    4:00pm
    Roopal says to Aman that Digangana is like tortoise, she is too slow, she takes bath slowly, she talks slowly, i am tired, i need to change partner, Aman says you should do best in task, i didnt know i will get along with you so well here, Roopal says even i didnt know it.

5:45pm
    Keith says to Mandana that you will ask me things before doing anything, i will not get frustrated now, you keep controlling me, you will drag me where you want to go, you should talk to me first before doing anything, Mandana says i am not interested in playing game, everyone is playing game, i dont wanna play it, she opens her belt and starts leaving, Rochelle says dont do it Mandana, Keith says you are breaking rules, Mandana says i dont want to play, Aman says you cant open your belt with Keith, it will affect budget, Mandana says so what, in morning Vikas was talking rudely and now Keith, they are trying to show that they are man, Keith says its not like that, you are taking things otherside, you keep dragging me everywhere like dog, have you ever seen your behavior, now partnership will be 50-50, you drag me like servant, Mandana says if you have problem then change your partner, Keith says its very difficult to stay with you, i am ready to change partner. Vikas says to Roopal that you all need to make this girl understand, Roopal says she is sweet but not understanding, Mandana says i dont want to play, Rochelle ask her to wear belt, Mandana says you dont involve in all this, you are not captain, Yuvika ask Mandana to wear belt, she makes her wear belt, Mandana says to Yuvika that you were shouting on me, Rochelle comes there, Mandana i dont wanna talk to you, this is not your problem, she leaves, Yuvika says you are sweet girl but we are a group so you need to adjust. Rochelle says to Rimi that this girl is stupid, she doesnt know how much Keith is adjusting with her. Mandana says to Keith that i have compromised with you and your gf, i dont have any bf here, you are talking shallow, you have made issue of a small thing.

6:30pm
    Rochelle comes to Mandana and says i wanna talk to you, i am not here to fight, you and Keith are goodfriends, Mandana says no, if we were friends then he woudnt have made issue of a small thing, i nominated myself for Keith and his girlfriend, Rochelle says Keith is frustrated too as he doesnt have his clothes, Keith says i am not frustrated, Rochelle says to Mandana that i appreciate what you did but its Keith’s first outburst, Mandana says i dont wanna talk to you as youa re trying to say that Keith is great with me and i do nothing for him, Rochelle says even you know how much nice he is with you, you are insulting him infront of all.

8:00pm
    Prince and Suyyash bring two flour packets, they say to Aman and Kishwar to buy it for 300coins, Kishwar says 150 for both, Suyyash says do some compensation, Kishwar kisses Suyyash, Arvind says you are landlord, she says sorry landlord cant kiss worker, Vikas brings more packets, Suyyash says so you are buying for 100rs per packet, Kishwar says no i said that we will buy only 2 packets for 200rs not 100rs per packet, we are not mad, Aman ask Suyyash why you get angry in every task, Kishwar says we will lose task if we buy every packet for 100rs, now we will buy every packet for 50rs only, they go from there, Arvind comes to them, Kishwar says they cheated, they show us two packets and we were ready to buy it for 200rs but that doesnt mean we will buy every packet for 100rs.

I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

10:00pm
    Suyyash cries, Keith says you became personal in task, Yuvika says you are lion, Prince says i will talk to her, Vikas hugs Suyyash, Prince ask Suyyash to come and talk with Kishwar, Suyyash says i will not talk to her, Prince comes to Kishwar and says we all know last call is yours, you will buy it, we are working under sun for whole day, Kishwar says we were lenient with you all, we were buying it for princes you were giving but you all were making plans to trap us, Suyyash comes and says i shouted on you and i felt bad, we were working whole day and you were not listening to us, Kishwar cries, Prince says i didnt know you both will take task too seriously, he hugs Kishwar, he makes Suyyash and Kishwar, Suyyash says sorry to Kishwar.

12:15am
    rochelle ask Aman if you decide to not buy any packet then what? its written in instruction that grinder should keep moving till buzzer plays, Vikas and Yuvika are running grinding mill, Vikas says they have to buy it atleast for 5coins, Rochelle says to Vikas that think about we have not eaten, not slept and if we dont get anything even after working so much then what? Vikas says you are not working alone, we all are working, we ate last, you ate first, Rochelle says dont talk like this, i would not give a damn if he hasnt eaten anything, how can he say that we ate first and he last, Suyyash says dont point fingers, Rochelle says this fight can go on whole night, vikas says if you wanna talk in this tone then i dont wanna talk, Prince says to Rochelle that your tone changes when you are angry, Rochelle says Suyyash gets angry and his tone changes too, Prince says Rochelle and Rimi have worked alot, Rochelle cries and says i kept pursuing Rimi whole day to work with me, to do task, she wasnt ready but i kept asking her, basically i am on my own, i am playing alone, she cries, Roopal says to Suyyash that keep silent, all are drained, we havent eaten anything, let it be.

PRECAP- Prince says to inmates that its on us if we want to run grinding mill whole day or to finish this task in 10minutes, he gives idea that one person keep landlords busy in negotiations for buying flour while some go inside and rob all coins. Mandana and Keith comes in bedroom and steal coins of landlords, Mandana says bigg boss but we have to do it, they run after stealing. Later Suyyash says Mandana is too selfish, Roopal says she is giving attitude, Mandana says i have given up, she removes her belt and mike and says i dont want it, Roopal says all rules are broken now, our luxury budget is lost. In confession room, Mandana cries and says bigg boss i dont wanna live in this house, tell me how can i go back home?
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Day 09(continued)
    1:15am
    vikas ask Rochelle to go and sleep, Rochelle says dont talk to me, Vikas says i didnt say that you are not working, Rochelle says you said that i ate first, Vikas says i am sorry about that comment, Rochelle says ok, Vikas seems tired.

1:30am
    Suyyash and Prince are moving grinding mill, Suyyash says all are sleeping peacefully, Prince says Yuvika said that this task is useless, suyyash says i dont know why did they come here when they cant do task, Vikas was right that Rochelle didnt do any work, she started crying so i didnt tell her anything.

Day 10
    8:00am
    song starts playing, Digangana and Roopal are moving grinding mill.

9:00am
    Kishwar says to Aman that dont know when this task will end. Keith says it was exhausting, we didnt sleep even.

9:45am
    Rochelle and Rimi are moving grinding mill, Rimi says to inmates that if you are not able to do task then give up, Mandana says we have done task for 2 days then how can we give up now, Keith says Yuvika, Mandana, Rimi wont be able to do task now so how we will move grinding mill.

10:00am
    Mandana says Yuvika and Vikas are cooking food as its easy, they are not doing task, Rochelle says Prince and Suyyash was going to negotiate but Vikas went behind them too when he didnt do any work.

10:30am
    Suyyash and Prince are moving grinding mill, Rochelle says why are they making roties, they can make rice, Keith says Prince should go to make parathas, he knows how to make it, Mandana says Vikas and Yuvika are wasting time in kitchen if she doesnt know how to make parathas, Suyyash says she knows how to make parathas, Rochelle says why is she making parathas? Suyyash says all asked them to make it.
    Keith comes to Yuvika and says all want to eat different things so all will cook for themselves, you dont make food for everyone, Yuviak says fine, Mandana says you are in kitchen for much time, leave it, Mandana and Keith leaves, Prince says to Yuvika that you are making parathas for them and still Rochelle, Keith, Mandana are rude, leave it, Yuvika says i will make for everyone, Rochelle can make breakfast for herself.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Keith is in confession room, bigg boss ask about morale of inmates, Keith says all are tired, Bigg boss says you all have done task really well and it will continue for a while, when you have done task for such a long time then continue it till end, you said inmates are having dehydration, why is it so? you have coins, you dont have to save all coins, use coins to get water. outside Digangana is dizzy due to working in garden under scorching heat, she is brought to lounge, Roopal ask her to lie down.
    Bigg boss ask Keith what plan they have? Keith says we talked to Arvind, bigg boss says Arvind is not your team mate, you can win the task by cleverness too, all you have to do is to win.

Keith comes to Suyyash and Prince and says bigg boss told me that we can win by clever planning too, i remember last time Gautam Gulati stole things and won, i feel there are coins in bedroom, Prince says what about Arvind? Keith says he is innocent, we can steal easily, Rochelle says i wont do it, Suyyash says i dont agree to stealing, we have done task nicely so we should continue it, Keith says then do task, if you dont agree then leave it, his girlfriend is on otherside so he doesnt want to steal, Suyyash says you all can do it but i am not part of it.
    11:30am
    Suyyash and Prince comes in washroom, Suyyash says to Arvind and says Keith decided that they will steal coins and he asked me and Prince to do it, why he is asking us to do it? he can do himself, Prince goes in washroom, Kishwar comes and sit in Suyyash’s lap, Suyyash tells Kiswhar that Keith asked me to steal coins, i said no, Kishwar kisses Suyyash on cheek.

12:00pm
    Rochelle brings 2packets of flour to Aman and starts selling it, Aman and Kishwar goes to talk.
    Prince says to Keith that there is no way to win this task other than stealing, Mandana says i am saying this only, we should go and steal it.
    Aman comes in bedroom and says to Kishwar that we have to keep check on buckets which have coins.
    Mandana and Keith comes in washroom, they have stolen coins from one bucket, she says in camera that we are beggar people and our landlord is very cruel so we had to do it, this is not stealing, we are workers and our landlords are very bad, Keith laughs.
    Aman and Kishwar buys flour and says to Rochelle that this is last time i am buying it on your rates, now you all have to use these coins too, i will give you more coins only when you spend coins which you have rightnow.
    Aman checks coins in bucket.
    Mandana says to Rochelle that i have stolen coins, Rochelle ask her to put it back in bucket, Mandana says i have done stealing, they would know about it so its useless to put it back, Suyyash says when all were saying that we will not steal then why did you do it? its team work, i dont like it, Mandana says this is game for everyone not for your personality, Suyyash says i an saying that only that i dont like it but you can do anything. Rochelle says but bigg boss said we can use any mean to win the task.
    Kishwar says to Aman that i am feeling bad that they are working under sunlight but the reason they are giving to get more money out of us is foolish.
    Rimi says to inmates that we can give up, Mandana says when we have to give up then let us try stealing too, Vikas says but this is wrong, we can get punished too, they find Aman and Kishwar going in washroom, Mandana and Keith goes in lounge and starts stealing coins from another bucket, Rochelle and Rimi keep check one door, Keith and Madana steals and runs from there, they come in garden and laughs, Keith ask them to keep moving grinding mill, Rochelle says we should say sorry to Kishwar, Suyyash says its of no use, i know it doesnt matter, i dont care about game now, i have never done this cheating in my life, he says to Keith that you did it and you have reasons for it but i wont agree to it, Rochelle says i know its about your girlfriend, Suyyash says its not about my girlfriend but my rules and its wrong for me, Digangana says its like backstabbing them, we would have taken coins infront of them but stealing is not good, Mandana says bigg boss said we can use any mean to win, Rochelle says i was also not interested in stealing but i was tired so agreed to it, she says sorry to Suyyash, Mandana says he doesnt wanna listen sorry, Rochelle says i didnt ask you, Rochelle says if buzzer plays then we will give coins back to Kishwar which we stole, Prince starts counting coins, Mandana ask Keith to let her count how much coins they have stolen, Keith doesnt allow her, she gets angry,Mandana says i have given up, she opens her belt and throws her mike away and leaves.

Keith brings coins to Aman and Kishwar and says we had stolen it but we are feeling guilty so i have come to return it, Aman says cool put it back in bucket, he does, Digangana says Keith and Mandan stole it but most of us were not happy with it, Roopal says we had done task with hard work till now but now all rules have broken, Kishwar says this Mandana is crazy, she says Mandana have broken all rules, she has opened her belt and left her mike too.
    Keith says to Mandana that i didnt let you count as i thought what if buzzer plays, i had to return coins before buzzer plays, Mandana says Prince and Suyyash wants to make Kishwar captain, its all about it.
    bigg boss ask Mandana to wear her belt and mike, she says i wanna talk to bigg boss first, Keith says to Mandana that i dont want anyone to leave house like this, you should put up your point infront of bigg boss, Mandana says in mike that bigg boss i wanna talk to you.
    buzzer plays, Yuvika hugs Vikas and says dont know we will win it or lose, Prince says but we didnt give up.

3:45pm
    Mandana and Keith are in confession room, Bigg boss ask Mandana what she wanna say, Mandana says i dont want to be in bigg boss, tell me how to leave from here, i am very straightforward girl, people here dont know how to play game, Bigg boss says its not important that all have same thinking, you dont have to think what all are thinking about your actions, you will lose your individuality like this, Mandana cries, bigg boss says you both can leave, they leave.

Mandana pukes, she goes in washroom, Digangana and Roopal supports her.
    in ounge, Prince jokes to Suyyash that if Keith and Mandana have done something that she vomiting.
    Mandana faints due to working and dehydration, Keith and Aman lifts her in arms and brings her in bedroom, she is taking deep breaths, Keith covers her with blanket, he says i have made her eat chocolate.

All are in lounge. Doctor have checked Mandana, she is sleeping, Rochelle is sitting beside her, she cries and says to Keith that i am feeling really bad for Mandana, it was not game but reality when Mandana fainted, nobody came to help you to bring her in bedroom, i feel i care for people too much and they dont even realize it, Keith consoles her.
    10:45pm
    bigg boss ask Aman and Kishwar how many coins they have, Aman says 536, bigg boss says total coins were 1001, Big boss says they have more than 500 coins so AMAN AND KISHWAR HAVE WON THE LAGAAN TASK, bigg boss congratulate workers for working hard, he says as per secret condition of task, Kishwar and Aman are not partners anymore, they are free as they have won task, all are surprised, Kishwar thanks Bigg boss, Kiswahr opens her belt, Kishwar says now we will go alone everywhere, they go in washroom, Aman says Yay, Roopal says this is cheating, Kishwar says it was secret, only i and Aman knew it, Suyyash hugs Kishwar.

11:00pm
    Rochelle says to Keith that we forgot that this can be condition too.
    Suyyash says to Prince that we had worked hard in task, we moved mill under scorching heat but we cant remove our belts, but we worked genuinely, Prince says if it was not Kishwar then i would have done stealing.

11:15pm
    Prince says to Kishwar and Suyyash that i thought first to do stealing and i thought to tell you about it, he says i told Mandana that she was doing right, only that was the way to win that is by stealing, Kishwar says if i was in her place then i wouldnt have agreed to it, Kishwar says this Mandana will get slapped by me one day, it will be fun.

PRECAP- bigg boss ask inmates which pair’s performance was worst in task, all start arguing about it, Mandana says we didnt all give up together, Rochelle says 3 pairs were working under scorching heat, Keith says stop getting emotional, just give answer by thinking from mind, Prince says its not about getting emotional, they all have verbal fight. later Aman and Kishwar will fight in task to become captain. The task is Tug of war(rope pulling game), inmates will divide in two teams, those who support Aman will be on his side and Kishwar supporters will be on her side, They start pulling rope from both sides, Prince, Suyyash and Vikas are on Kishwar’s side, all others are on Aman’s side.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    Keith is in confession room, bigg boss ask about morale of inmates, Keith says all are tired, Bigg boss says you all have done task really well and it will continue for a while, when you have done task for such a long time then continue it till end, you said inmates are having dehydration, why is it so? you have coins, you dont have to save all coins, use coins to get water. outside Digangana is dizzy due to working in garden under scorching heat, she is brought to lounge, Roopal ask her to lie down.
    Bigg boss ask Keith what plan they have? Keith says we talked to Arvind, bigg boss says Arvind is not your team mate, you can win the task by cleverness too, all you have to do is to win.

Keith comes to Suyyash and Prince and says bigg boss told me that we can win by clever planning too, i remember last time Gautam Gulati stole things and won, i feel there are coins in bedroom, Prince says what about Arvind? Keith says he is innocent, we can steal easily, Rochelle says i wont do it, Suyyash says i dont agree to stealing, we have done task nicely so we should continue it, Keith says then do task, if you dont agree then leave it, his girlfriend is on otherside so he doesnt want to steal, Suyyash says you all can do it but i am not part of it.
    11:30am
    Suyyash and Prince comes in washroom, Suyyash says to Arvind and says Keith decided that they will steal coins and he asked me and Prince to do it, why he is asking us to do it? he can do himself, Prince goes in washroom, Kishwar comes and sit in Suyyash’s lap, Suyyash tells Kiswhar that Keith asked me to steal coins, i said no, Kishwar kisses Suyyash on cheek.

12:00pm
    Rochelle brings 2packets of flour to Aman and starts selling it, Aman and Kishwar goes to talk.
    Prince says to Keith that there is no way to win this task other than stealing, Mandana says i am saying this only, we should go and steal it.
    Aman comes in bedroom and says to Kishwar that we have to keep check on buckets which have coins.
    Mandana and Keith comes in washroom, they have stolen coins from one bucket, she says in camera that we are beggar people and our landlord is very cruel so we had to do it, this is not stealing, we are workers and our landlords are very bad, Keith laughs.
    Aman and Kishwar buys flour and says to Rochelle that this is last time i am buying it on your rates, now you all have to use these coins too, i will give you more coins only when you spend coins which you have rightnow.
    Aman checks coins in bucket.
    Mandana says to Rochelle that i have stolen coins, Rochelle ask her to put it back in bucket, Mandana says i have done stealing, they would know about it so its useless to put it back, Suyyash says when all were saying that we will not steal then why did you do it? its team work, i dont like it, Mandana says this is game for everyone not for your personality, Suyyash says i an saying that only that i dont like it but you can do anything. Rochelle says but bigg boss said we can use any mean to win the task.
    Kishwar says to Aman that i am feeling bad that they are working under sunlight but the reason they are giving to get more money out of us is foolish.
    Rimi says to inmates that we can give up, Mandana says when we have to give up then let us try stealing too, Vikas says but this is wrong, we can get punished too, they find Aman and Kishwar going in washroom, Mandana and Keith goes in lounge and starts stealing coins from another bucket, Rochelle and Rimi keep check one door, Keith and Madana steals and runs from there, they come in garden and laughs, Keith ask them to keep moving grinding mill, Rochelle says we should say sorry to Kishwar, Suyyash says its of no use, i know it doesnt matter, i dont care about game now, i have never done this cheating in my life, he says to Keith that you did it and you have reasons for it but i wont agree to it, Rochelle says i know its about your girlfriend, Suyyash says its not about my girlfriend but my rules and its wrong for me, Digangana says its like backstabbing them, we would have taken coins infront of them but stealing is not good, Mandana says bigg boss said we can use any mean to win, Rochelle says i was also not interested in stealing but i was tired so agreed to it, she says sorry to Suyyash, Mandana says he doesnt wanna listen sorry, Rochelle says i didnt ask you, Rochelle says if buzzer plays then we will give coins back to Kishwar which we stole, Prince starts counting coins, Mandana ask Keith to let her count how much coins they have stolen, Keith doesnt allow her, she gets angry,Mandana says i have given up, she opens her belt and throws her mike away and leaves.

Keith brings coins to Aman and Kishwar and says we had stolen it but we are feeling guilty so i have come to return it, Aman says cool put it back in bucket, he does, Digangana says Keith and Mandan stole it but most of us were not happy with it, Roopal says we had done task with hard work till now but now all rules have broken, Kishwar says this Mandana is crazy, she says Mandana have broken all rules, she has opened her belt and left her mike too.
    Keith says to Mandana that i didnt let you count as i thought what if buzzer plays, i had to return coins before buzzer plays, Mandana says Prince and Suyyash wants to make Kishwar captain, its all about it.
    bigg boss ask Mandana to wear her belt and mike, she says i wanna talk to bigg boss first, Keith says to Mandana that i dont want anyone to leave house like this, you should put up your point infront of bigg boss, Mandana says in mike that bigg boss i wanna talk to you.
    buzzer plays, Yuvika hugs Vikas and says dont know we will win it or lose, Prince says but we didnt give up.

3:45pm
    Mandana and Keith are in confession room, Bigg boss ask Mandana what she wanna say, Mandana says i dont want to be in bigg boss, tell me how to leave from here, i am very straightforward girl, people here dont know how to play game, Bigg boss says its not important that all have same thinking, you dont have to think what all are thinking about your actions, you will lose your individuality like this, Mandana cries, bigg boss says you both can leave, they leave.

Mandana pukes, she goes in washroom, Digangana and Roopal supports her.
    in ounge, Prince jokes to Suyyash that if Keith and Mandana have done something that she vomiting.
    Mandana faints due to working and dehydration, Keith and Aman lifts her in arms and brings her in bedroom, she is taking deep breaths, Keith covers her with blanket, he says i have made her eat chocolate.

All are in lounge. Doctor have checked Mandana, she is sleeping, Rochelle is sitting beside her, she cries and says to Keith that i am feeling really bad for Mandana, it was not game but reality when Mandana fainted, nobody came to help you to bring her in bedroom, i feel i care for people too much and they dont even realize it, Keith consoles her.
    10:45pm
    bigg boss ask Aman and Kishwar how many coins they have, Aman says 536, bigg boss says total coins were 1001, Big boss says they have more than 500 coins so AMAN AND KISHWAR HAVE WON THE LAGAAN TASK, bigg boss congratulate workers for working hard, he says as per secret condition of task, Kishwar and Aman are not partners anymore, they are free as they have won task, all are surprised, Kishwar thanks Bigg boss, Kiswahr opens her belt, Kishwar says now we will go alone everywhere, they go in washroom, Aman says Yay, Roopal says this is cheating, Kishwar says it was secret, only i and Aman knew it, Suyyash hugs Kishwar.

11:00pm
    Rochelle says to Keith that we forgot that this can be condition too.
    Suyyash says to Prince that we had worked hard in task, we moved mill under scorching heat but we cant remove our belts, but we worked genuinely, Prince says if it was not Kishwar then i would have done stealing.

11:15pm
    Prince says to Kishwar and Suyyash that i thought first to do stealing and i thought to tell you about it, he says i told Mandana that she was doing right, only that was the way to win that is by stealing, Kishwar says if i was in her place then i wouldnt have agreed to it, Kishwar says this Mandana will get slapped by me one day, it will be fun.

PRECAP- bigg boss ask inmates which pair’s performance was worst in task, all start arguing about it, Mandana says we didnt all give up together, Rochelle says 3 pairs were working under scorching heat, Keith says stop getting emotional, just give answer by thinking from mind, Prince says its not about getting emotional, they all have verbal fight. later Aman and Kishwar will fight in task to become captain. The task is Tug of war(rope pulling game), inmates will divide in two teams, those who support Aman will be on his side and Kishwar supporters will be on her side, They start pulling rope from both sides, Prince, Suyyash and Vikas are on Kishwar’s side, all others are on Aman’s side.
    Luv ju amit bhai...thx!
    Repps due...
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

I guess iss weekend kishwar ko zor se padh ne waali hai salman se.........fr saying ki usko chaata maarne ka mann kar raa hai mandana ko

Lol.......bahut hi childish lag rahe sab ke sab

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Rimi tho karishma tanna se bhi jyada obsessed lag rahi hai make up ko leke...........subah shaam poora make up n carrying bag every where.......