Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 9 : Updates and Discussions.kamaljeet eliminated

Rainbow chaser Major General

Seems Kishwar is going to be Sky of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Seems Kishwar is going to be Sky of this season.
    Her face looks like a vamp and attitude also is like one
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Day 11
    8:00am
    All are sleeping. Meri marzi song plays, all wake up and dances to the tunes.

9:45am
    Yuvika ask Rimi what you think that we should work today or not? Rimi says today captain will be decided, they will send us out of house after taking our class, Mandana says captain should be good, Vikas ask her to keep sleeping, dont take tension about it, Rimi says if Aman becomes captain? Yuvika says it will be fun, Mandana says Aman should become captain only.

12:15pm
    Prince says Suyyash that Keith keep eating all the time and rochelle keep cooking for him. Rochelle ask who is going to eat egg? Prince says Keith will eat it. Suyyash and Prince sing yeh jo mohabbat hai, Prince and Suyyash comes to Mandana, Prince kisses Mandana’s cheek and ask if she is fine? she nods, she lies beside her, she gets up, he ask her to keep lying, she shows him her teddy bear and says its my boyfriend.

3:00pm
    bigg boss says to inmates that Aman and Kishwar won the lagaan task so that pair was best in task, Bigg boss wanna know from workers that which pair’s performance was worst in task and who is responsible for their defeat, Roopal says there was no pair like this, all tried their best, we cant blame one pair for our defeat, Vikas says Suyyash and Prince were best, Keith says girls had problems too working so hard still they tried too, Mandana says i did mistake of stealing as i had other idea, all were 50-50 in favor of stealing but i did it.
    Rochelle and rimi are in bedroom, Rochelle says to Rimi that Mandana keep talking about one issue only, why she is talking about stealing? Rimi says she is ill thats why saying anything, Kishwar comes there and says they are saying your pair and Keith’s pair had given up task. Rochelle says even Vikas-Yuvika, Roopal-Digangana didnt do much.
    Keith says to inmates that we did stealing and i still think we could have won the task, vikas says Keith’s method was not good, Keith says i distracted inmates, Mandana says Vikas’s thinking was right but we could not win through it, Prince says all were saying that we cant win this task so all start avoiding task, we used coins too to go for eating etc, Rochelle says we gave up in last 2 hours, Keith says i am not sacrificing, i am just honest about it, please give me credit for it, he has asked because of whom we lost the task, stop getting emotional, think from mind, Rochelle says they are involved in stealing and working both so their name should be given only. Aman ask Arvind whom you think did worst in task, Arvind says Keith-Mandana, Prince-Suyyash, Aman says why you are taking Prince-Suyyash’s name for being worst? Arvind says they didnt work by unity and it matters the most. Keith says i will give my name as i gave the idea of stealing, Roopal says we all decided to steal, it was collective decision then we thought it was wrong and collectively we decided to rectify it, Rimi says it wasnt like anyone was worst, if someone was giving up then other was covering up for it, if someone did mistake then others asked to rectify it, it was teamwork.

5:00pm
    Bigg boss ask inmates which pair was worst in task, Vikas says except Prince and Suyyash, all were responsible for defeat, Bigg boss says i asked one pair’s name only, Vikas says we are not able to decide who was worst, bigg boss call Vikas and Yuvika in confession roo.
    In confession room, bigg boss says to Yuvika and Vikas that you must have seen earlier seasons of bigg boss and you know bigg boss’s orders should be followed, you all have opinions but you dont put up infront of all, its duty of all inmates to answer questions of bigg boss, i am giving you 5mins, go out and decide which pair was worst.
    Vikas and Yuvika come to inmates, they say we have to decide which pair was worst in 5mins, they vote for it, Digangana-roopal, Suyyash-Prince says Keith and Mandana was worst, Rochelle says my pair and Keith’s pair was involved in every decision, in stealing too so both pairs name should be given not only Keith’s pair name, Vikas ignores her and says bigg boss we are ready with name, Rochelle says i am talking to you, Vikas ask her to lower her voice, he says its captain’s decision, Rochelle says but i dont agree to it, Mandana says Rochelle you are wasting time as this is not team, Mandana says we are not a team, Digangana says i wanna request something, we cant force anyone to take anyone’s name, if we are a team then we cant put up name by voting, its not like majority wins, in team, we have to take everyone’s point of view, Mandana says then we should give captain’s name as worst performer as they couldnt handle anything, Prince says they were not captains in task, Mandana says then why are they acting like captains, Rochelle says Vikas should take everyone’s point of you, Prince says Rochelle said that no one is captain in task, Rochelle says you were also there, Bigg boss says your 5minutes are up, he ask Vikas and Yuvika about worst performer, Yuvika says KEITH AND MANDANA WERE WORST, bigg boss says as they were worst so KEITH AND MANDANA ARE NOMINATED FOR NEXT WEEK, Rochelle says this is not right, Keith and Mandana worked most, Keith says its fine, Prince says how can you say that, we have worked too, Rochelle says i am just saying they worked hard, suyyash says agree you are his girlfriend but you cant say that we worked most, Suyyash says i didnt say i did most work or i didnt ask my gf to speak up for me.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

5:45pm
    Suyyash says to Rochelle that you didnt say that we worked, we are not showing off about our relation, Prince says when you are talking to Keith, you point to me to leave from there but Mandan never leaves, you dont have to talk about Keith all the time, we things go out of control then say it, we are playing individually, Prince says Keith is stuck with Mandana, we had to give Keith’s name because of Mandana.

6:15pm
    Roopal says to Suyyash and Prince that Rochelle so much in support of Keith, Kishwar says even Rimi say her point when she wants.
    Rimi says to Rochelle that Keith is very strong contender, you dont have to fight for him, if situation is out of control then speak up for him but if you speak for him in everything then it will put you in trouble, trust Keith and let him take decisions, just trust your relation.
    Kishwar says to Prince and Suyyash that Mandana is very irritating character, Prince says Mandana keep fighting with Keith but she didnt change her partner, ,,

7:45pm
    Keith reads task for choosing next captain, task is “tug of war”, Precap, Mandana will not take part in task as she is ill, she will referee. ,,

8:00pm
    Kishwar says to Prince that i am not dying to become captain. All take their positions, Keith, Digangana, Roopal, Arvind are on Aman’s side. Prince, Suyyash, Rochelle, Rimi, Yuvika and Vikas are on Kishwar’s side, they pull rope, Kishwar’s team wins, Bigg boss says KISHWAR IS NEW CAPTAIN, Kishwar is happy and thanks everyone.

8:30pm
    Keith says to Mandana that Aman is very clever from mind, Kishwar is not intelligent, Mandana says she is very emotional, Keith says i have seen Aman and i know he is clever, Rochelle and Rimi comes there, Rochelle says to Keith that Rimi wanted to support Kishwar so we were on her side, if was about my personal choice then i would have chosen Aman’s side, Mandana says its good to choose Kishwar as its better to be on enemy’s side, even Vikas and Yuvika keep trying to be close to Suyyash and Kishwar.

9:00pm
    Vikas says to Kishwar that being captain is boring too, you dont do any work, Yuvika says she is not tied to anyone so it will be fun for her, Vikas says i have seen Aman’s hygiene level is very low, Kishwar says he leaves everything behind, like he opens fridge and doesnt close the door, he washes hand and doesnt close null and says there is automatic null in my house so i dont have habit, i asked him if his fridge is automatic too, Yuvika laughs.

Bigg boss had given them 2000points for luxury budget buying but due to rules breaking and for speaking english, their 1600points are deducted, Aman and Kishwar will buy things, their time starts, Kishwar and Aman ask inamtes and buys things like coffee powder etc.
    Yuvika says to Mandana that you should not talk about going back home, Mandana is sad, Aman hugs her and consoles her, Mandana says my health is not fine, she cries, Yuvika hugs her, she wipes her tears, Prince comes there too, Vikas and Prince consoles her, all give her a group hug and sing for her, Mandana smiles, Aman says we love you.
    11:30pm
    Roopal says to Digangana that you are slow and i think i can utilize that time somewhere else but i keep waiting for you, Digangana goes in washroom, Roopal says to camera that i need to change partner, we dont have any problem with each other but our speeds are different and my partner should be changed.
    Mandana says i wish are get free from partnership, Vikas i wish, lights are switched, all go to sleep.

PRECAP- Bigg boss says to inmates that we will show new and most important part of house that is “Double trouble room”, most important decisions can be taken in this room which will affect whole house. Aman and Kishwar go in double trouble room, it is divided by wall, Kishwar and Aman are standing across wall, they are given chance to free all inmates from partnership, all are watching them on Tv, Yuvika says i dont think they will agree to it, Keith says Aman will think but Kishwar will not agree to it. Later Kishwar is asked to give titles to inmates, she gives ‘Nakli(fake)’ title to Mandana, Mandana says even after being so honest, i have got this.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

mummy......kishwar didi ne dara diya aaj mujhe.......had to reduce volume n see......

she needs salman's scoldings this weekend......kitni hyper ho rahi thi......huh......donno why aise frustrated pieces ko le aate hai BB mey

Rainbow chaser Major General

Kishwar ko rakhenge ye lamba, Mandana is going soon.

Iss week Rimi ya Roopal jayegi.

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    mummy......kishwar didi ne dara diya aaj mujhe.......had to reduce volume n see......

she needs salman's scoldings this weekend......kitni hyper ho rahi thi......huh......donno why aise frustrated pieces ko le aate hai BB mey
    Kishwar ki face ki shape itni tedhi kaise h?
    She looks like a shemale..
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

Aaj ki updates daalo na pls...
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Kish and Suyas was dangerously loud. Kya characters hai.

It was funny to see Rimi's reaction. When everyone was fighting for a selfie, she was sitting quietly in a corner and watching all.

Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post

It was funny to see Rimi's reaction. When everyone was fighting for a selfie, she was sitting quietly in a corner and watching all.
    Yea..watched it after 6 days today at 12pm...
    N need to stop watchin dis bogus show from now onwards...

Unless pamela/sunny type wild card wildness enters d house...

Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post

ya rimi adjust nahin kar paa rahi in log ke loud behaviour k saath , usse na ho paayega lagta ye show, galat aa gayi bechari
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    Yea..watched it after 6 days today at 12pm...
    N need to stop watchin dis bogus show from now onwards...

Unless pamela/sunny type wild card wildness enters d house...
    timing bhi bekar, main kud nahin dekh paa raha , doosre din online dekhta
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Day 12
    8:am
    Chinta ta song, inmates wake and dance. Keith says happy dushera everyone, Kishwar wishes too.

1:00pm
    igg boss says to inmates that we will show new and most important part of house that is “Double trouble room”, Aman and Kishwar will go there first.
    Aman and Kishwar go in double trouble room, it is divided by wall, Kishwar and Aman are standing across wall in different booths, bigg boss says to that most important decisions can be taken in this room which will affect whole house, all are watching them on Tv. Bigg boss says to Aman and Kishwar that they will be given 2 options, they will tell their decision by pressing button. first option is if one of them presses the button then whole house will be free from partnership, if both of them presses the button then whole house will be free from partnership but they will become partner again, if none of them will press the button then alongwith with them, one more pair of their choice will be in partnership, all other will be free, tv is switched off, all are tensed in lounge. In trouble room, bigg boss says to Kishwar and Aman that you both have 3minutes to take decision. Kishwar and Aman thinks, Kishwar thinks to press but the doesnt. Keith says Kishwar will not press it and Aman will think, Suyyash says Aman will calculate. after 3minutes, Bigg boss ask Kishwar to leave, she comes in lounge, all ask what did she do? she says i cant tell rightnow, Aman comes there too. Bigg boos says that only Aman had pressed the button, now ALL INMATES ARE FREE FROM PARTNERSHIP, all scream in joy and hug Aman, they are happy, bigg boss ask Kishwar to take belts from everyone and put it in store room.
    Kishwar says to Rimi that i thought to press it but then i thought we can have 1st or 3rd option but not 2nd one, Rochelle says double trouble is over, Aman says i thought Kishwar will not press it so i did. Roopal says thank you bigg boss dont tie us again.

1:00pm
    Vikas says to Rochelle that Mandana is not happy with this freedom, she wanted partnership as Keith used to take care of her. Keith stops Mandana and ask what happened to her mood? Rochelle comes to her and says we are still together even after getting free.
    Kishwar says one person is taking full advantage of getting free that is Rochelle, Prince and Yuvika are working in kitchen, Prince says we will bring fire in food, Kishwar says fire has already started, it has to start from both sides(pointing Yuvika should start taking interest in Prince too), she says you both are wearing same colors, Rochelle ask Kishwar about Yuvika’s age, they discuss if Prince and Yuvika are genuine or not.

4:00pm
    Kishwar is given task that she has to give titles to everyone and tell reason too, she will be given 6titles. inmates have to keep wearing titles till next order of bigg boss. Kishwar brings titles, she gives boring title to Arvind and says after Ankit, he has gone in shell, he should come to front, she gives rule-breaker title to Rochelle and says she keep sleeping or talking in english, she gives entertainer title to Prince, he hugs her, she gives nakli(fake) title to Mandana, Kishwar says i feel Mandana behaves artificial in some situations, she gave Vikas and Yuvika’s name for worst performer but was saying that she didnt have any name in my mind, she gives untidy title to Aman as she saw him spitting, she gives Kaamchor(lazy) title to Vikas as he didnt do anything last week as he was captain, her task is done.

8:00pm
    Mandana says to Rimi that how can i be more honest than this? still i got this title, she ask Rimi to translate it in hindi, Rimi does, Mandana takes her title off, she says alot of things are going to change, Rimi says i dont want to see that change, i wanna leave before that, Mandana says you dont wanna see the ugly side of people, i have never feel so helpless.

Roopal reads the task, task is Selfie task, they will do the task with Oppo phone, inmates are divided in two teams, they will work opposite each other, first Team A will take selfies, when Team A will be taking selfies, Team B will try to distract them, to photobomb their selfies without touching, same goes when Team B will be taking selfies, minimum two people should be in one selfie.
    Team A- Prince, Keith, Rochelle, Aman, Mandana and Roopal
    Team B- Arvind, Suyyash, Kishwar, Yuvika, Rimi, and Vikas.
    Digangana will be supervisor of task who will announce the winning team. both teams have to take selfies in living room, bedroom, bathroom and garden. To destroy selfie, member of other team can come in their selfie. All like the phone, they attach phone with selfie stick, buzzer plays, Team A will perform first, Mandana take selfie stick, she runs, she get up on bed and take selfie with her team, Aman doesnt allow other team to destroy picture.
    Prince, Rochelle and Mandana take selfie in living area, Rochelle says to Kishwar that you cant touch me.
    they come in washroom and take selfie there too. They come in garden, Aman stops other team, they take selfie in garden, buzzer plays. Team A see their selfies.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

11:45pm
    Team is making strategy, Kishwar says if anyone touch you then shout it, buzzer plays, Kishwar takes selfie stick, she starts taking selfie in bedroom, Prince tries to destroy it but Suuyash stops him, Prince jumps on sofa, and tries to destroy their picture, Kishwar ask Prince to not push, Suyyash is trying to stop Prince, Prince get angry on him and says this is my task, they go in living area and take selfie there, they take selfie in washroom and in garden too. Kishwar says we need to see selfies, team A go from there, she shouts on Rochelle to let her see pictures, Digangana says can i talk, no one listen to her, buzzer plays.

12:00am
    Digangana ask teams about their opinion, Kishwar says team A was very violent with us, they were pushing us but we didnt do it, Rochelle says our team was excited, both sides have tried best to distract, Vikas pushed me too.

12:15am
    Kishwar says to Prince that i was distracting peacefully but i was not pushing like you, Prince asys we can destroy by doing anything.
    Rochelle says to Digangana that i didnt touch anyone, i had different tactics, i was putting hand infront of camera, both teams were violent.
    Kishwar says Rochelle was snatching phone from me, Suyyash says Mandana was keeping so high, Kishwar i felt like slapping her, Kishwar says i have given right title to her, if she say tomorrow that she is ill then i will throw slipper at her.

Digangana will see pictures of both teams and then she will decide who is winner. Team A’s pictures are shown, then team B’s pictures are shown, all laugh seeing it, Digangana says Team B was lenient in distracting team A, they could have done better so by seeing this i feel TEAM A IS WINNER, she reads that winning team will get chocolate box, also the winners will get selfie sticks, Roopal hugs Digangana and says good job, Kishwar says game is that you have to become in-disciplined, Suyyash says i am glad that we are not. Team A enjoys chocolates.
    1:15am
    Rochelle says to Digangana that Kishwar get agitated in things, Digangana says she is very loud, if she is happy she screams, if she is angry then she shouts, there is nothing inbetween, i feel her intentions are not bad but she get hyper, she doesnt discuss but starts shouting, Mandana says Suyyash gets aggressive for her, Digangana says i feel they are characters more than lovers.

Rochelle says Rimi is very depressed, she is not smiling at all, Keith says she is helpless.
    Kishwar ask Rimi why she didnt take selfies with them? rimi says i didnt want to get punched for one box of chocolates, my face is more important for me, Kishwar laughs.

2:00am
    Lights are switched off, suyyash says Mandana has very long legs, Kishwar says it was proved today that she acts, she was ill but in task, she was running.

PRECAP- Salman and audience will ask questions from inmates in Weekend special.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    ya rimi adjust nahin kar paa rahi in log ke loud behaviour k saath , usse na ho paayega lagta ye show, galat aa gayi bechari
    Din baar she removes black heads i think !!!
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...