Thread: Problem of freindship over desire.. what to choose ?

Unregistered

Post Problem of freindship over desire.. what to choose ?

Hi.

I am here with a problem which i guess is making days quite tough for me. I am 24 and am studying medical in a reputed college in south india. A year back one of my best buddies had moved in to my rented flat, we have grown up together from school days. I was a frequent to his home and known to his mom too. To mention his mom she is a very hot matured lady. And from my adolescence days i have fantasized her while masturbating. She looks quite like KIran Juneja if i want to describe her in short words. So coming back to the problem which started when my friends mom and sis moved to our place before 1 year. His sis joined college here and my freind and her moved to separate rented place. But Soon my freind had to move out of state for his job, and his mom had to move in for his sister. I had to be the support to them in my best buddies absence. But my fantasies with this matured lady kept on influencing me and accidentally it happened so that things have gone to a level where i made a situation and she fell for it and we developed a sexual relation. Now its been 6 months and i am frequently sleeping with my freinds mom in her daughters absence. BUt i feel i am cheating onto my best buddy and yet i am not able to control my desires for this matured lady of 44. Please suggest me what can i really do or should do....

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi.

I am here with a problem which i guess is making days quite tough for me. I am 24 and am studying medical in a reputed college in south india. A year back one of my best buddies had moved in to my rented flat, we have grown up together from school days. I was a frequent to his home and known to his mom too. To mention his mom she is a very hot matured lady. And from my adolescence days i have fantasized her while masturbating. She looks quite like KIran Juneja if i want to describe her in short words. So coming back to the problem which started when my friends mom and sis moved to our place before 1 year. His sis joined college here and my freind and her moved to separate rented place. But Soon my freind had to move out of state for his job, and his mom had to move in for his sister. I had to be the support to them in my best buddies absence. But my fantasies with this matured lady kept on influencing me and accidentally it happened so that things have gone to a level where i made a situation and she fell for it and we developed a sexual relation. Now its been 6 months and i am frequently sleeping with my freinds mom in her daughters absence. BUt i feel i am cheating onto my best buddy and yet i am not able to control my desires for this matured lady of 44. Please suggest me what can i really do or should do....
    dude you are in wrong waters...
    come out as soon as possible...

As long as it is mutual and comes with no strings attached there is nothing wrong in it..the problem starts when one of the partners start getting emotionally attached specially when you have to get married.. So if you feel that she is just a sex buddy ,and both of you are just satisfying each others lust then what the heck??
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Technically speaking,it's ok to have a no strings attached relation with another adult as long as both the parties are single... But logically speaking, it's shameful and absurd to have the same with your best friend's mom... if ever your friend comes to know of what is happening between you and his mother,you better believe that your friendship too has ended... How long do you plan to continue this? Till you find a gf or till you get married? Do you think you can easily get through this when its time for you to get married? She might even change her game.. Today or tomorrow you definitely have to end this... The sooner the better...
    and be mentally prepared to pay for what you have done... It could be anything...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Banned

Hi.

AND THEN YOU WOKE UP! TADA! you need to cut down on reading too many erotic comics otherwise we will see you posting more of such things again n again! focus on your work/study. do something productive, keep your mind busy.

Get a life you prick.
    You never know what you can become ..

Please suggest me what can i really do or should do....
    your pants were on fire, you couldnt control it...you did dhiching dhiching with her, she likes it...you feel guilty...now if you are so guilty, then stop.

what else do you want us to tell you -
    should we tell you to ask your best friend to call you papa papa?
    or should we tell that you get a gf and try a threesome?
    or should we tell that you rope in his sister and tere friend ki maa-bahen ek kar do?
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Young Gun

you have already ruined it dude...... both friendship and relationship.....
    what to say.......

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You've had some pretty sound advice on this already and there's nothing much more that I can add. Sometimes its best to learn to curb your desires- that's what makes us responsible human beings after all, does it not?
    Anyway, if you can now move out of the place and withdraw from the situation, it would be best.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    As long as it is mutual and comes with no strings attached there is nothing wrong in it..the problem starts when one of the partners start getting emotionally attached specially when you have to get married.. So if you feel that she is just a sex buddy ,and both of you are just satisfying each others lust then what the heck??
    Agree with Ace because you are not in any committed relationship with your friend. Her mother is mature lady and can take decisions for herself. Its not that you drugged her.

New Born

It's simple.. what would you do if you found that your friend was sleeping with your mom?

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Doesnt matter, Had Sex......
    I Hope They Remember You...

Angry bad

Hi.

Firstly when you knew it was wrong why you did it , you did it purposely , for your pleasure , being selfish , ur relation with ur friend is not imp for u , ur desire and ur pleasure is more imp to u thats why u forgotten all and went up to this dirty stage , more over its not ur alone mistake , its that ladies mistake too i guess dont know if u forced or what but i think it will be good if u put a fullstop to this relation bcoz 1 sin and 1 mistake u have already created which is unforgivable further if u wana keep this going on , its ur loss only , know ball is in ur court .

Banned

If ever your friend comes to know of what is happening between you and his mother,you better believe that your friendship too has ended.