Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I re-imburse my girfriend ?

Well; Didn't want to say this (as there is nothing to think upon really) but as U have written about ur habit of feeling uneasy of debts... This may satisfy ur uneasiness
    1. Were U two in contract??
    2. Was there a mutual agreement that rent n other charges would be paid half half??
    3. Is there a RULE that Man has to bear all the expenses in a relationship?

If the Answer is "NO", then Obviously No feelings of Debts should come to ur mind from now-on..
    Or, Politely Ask her "Did u add ur charge in bed or Is that a Discount?? " (of course if u were staying together then these this thing might have happened btwn u n her) Respect comes with Behavior not Gender, I believe so.. n she deserves that..

If she again contact u in future regarding the same matter... jst tell her to "F*** off" ...

Congrats for the Breakup anyway...
    Just You ... Only You

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleQuestions View Post
    I have broken up with my girlfriend after an year. It was a mutual decision. During our courtship we travelled to different states for tourism. We travelled to different places within a metro. We ate out. We did so because we live in different cities and I would visit her every few months. I would spend on mostly everything such as accomodation when out of town, on travel, food etc. I not only gifted her numerous things but I also gave gifts to her parents.

Before breakup, we spent time (a few days) together at her place when I was in her city. Now that we are no longer together, she is asking for re-imbursement of bills. She is asking me to recharge her internet datacard. She claims I used 3gig of data and I should pay her. Her second ask is that I should share electricity bills. We used air conditioner at home.

Her abusive nature and rude behavior is one of the reasons for breakup. She is from a well-to-do family and owns multiple flats. The values of her physical properties could exceed one Rs crore. Despite her background, my observation was that she was always a miser. She would eat the cheapest food or buy cheap clothes with her own money.

Coming back to the question of re-imbursement, I am indecisive. I am so irritated because of her misery and behavior that I don't think it's fair on my part to re-imburse her given than I spent most of the time . The amount could be in lacs.
    Additonally, she never complained while accepting the gifts. On one hand, I cannot do things that my heart doesn't allow. On the other hand, my nature is that I don't feel comfortable if owe even Re 1 debt to anyone. How to resolve this predicament ? How would most guys resolve such as situation ? Her justification is that in a relationship, a girl doesn't spend. I am not sure if I buy that justification.

Good that you broke up with that miser real soon....congrats for that man..........Its simple....when love was there, gifts were there, sharing was there, bills were there, owing each other was there....................Love is gone, everything gone with it............................YOU DONT OWE ANYTHING TO HER NEITHER SHE DOES TO YOU.............. savvy ?

Thumbs up Dont behave like cheapster !!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleQuestions View Post
    I have broken up with my girlfriend after an year. It was a mutual decision. During our courtship we travelled to different states for tourism. We travelled to different places within a metro. We ate out. We did so because we live in different cities and I would visit her every few months. I would spend on mostly everything such as accomodation when out of town, on travel, food etc. I not only gifted her numerous things but I also gave gifts to her parents.

Before breakup, we spent time (a few days) together at her place when I was in her city. Now that we are no longer together, she is asking for re-imbursement of bills. She is asking me to recharge her internet datacard. She claims I used 3gig of data and I should pay her. Her second ask is that I should share electricity bills. We used air conditioner at home.

Her abusive nature and rude behavior is one of the reasons for breakup. She is from a well-to-do family and owns multiple flats. The values of her physical properties could exceed one Rs crore. Despite her background, my observation was that she was always a miser. She would eat the cheapest food or buy cheap clothes with her own money.

Coming back to the question of re-imbursement, I am indecisive. I am so irritated because of her misery and behavior that I don't think it's fair on my part to re-imburse her given than I spent most of the time . The amount could be in lacs.
    Additonally, she never complained while accepting the gifts. On one hand, I cannot do things that my heart doesn't allow. On the other hand, my nature is that I don't feel comfortable if owe even Re 1 debt to anyone. How to resolve this predicament ? How would most guys resolve such as situation ? Her justification is that in a relationship, a girl doesn't spend. I am not sure if I buy that justification.

Man see it depends on individual his upbring , his qualities , what manners he got , his thinking , some cheapster would will fight for it , but then what i say is that just think u loved her sincerly , your feelings for her and her parents were good that time , now u ppl have break up and know if you ask for those gifts and money you spended on her and her parents how that will look and sound , yuck , common yaar have big heart , dont act like cheapster , maintain some quality in life , some level , some status , though she is rich and doing all this things you might be thinking so let her do , its her fault not urs and not necessarily you should follow her and do same things man , if you do that will show how cheap you are , seriously dont do it , dont even think of doing it , just forget it , give her money , i mean share your bills etc and leave it . please dont bring cheap thoughts to mind , maintain some level yaar .

Banned

Ignore her... dont contact with her.