Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can an air hostess be a good wife? continued

New Born

Default Can an air hostess be a good wife? continued

Well following was the first thread I asked
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Hi this is my first thread in this forum. Well let me startup with introducing myself. Well I am very down to earth, no show off kind of a guy everybody in my family calls me mature. I earn more than an average person from my business(night shift) and now I am in my mid 27. I have some financial commitments till next year so I was not looking for a girl technically.

Well I happen to meet a girl at my cousin's house party where he invited all of his friends with their wives( who are married and at least 7-8 yes elder than me). One of his friend came along with with his sister in law all aswell. It was a taansh (poker) party along with dribks n all which is a ritual in my family during Diwali. Now let me describe about the girl. She is beautiful, drinks a lot (probably she drank more whisky than me), very smart (won a lot of money from all of us )and i was bowled over by her energy and mesmerisingly loosing from her to get attention. I was not aware that my cousin's friend actually asked my brother if he knows a good match for her and he told them about me so probably she knew about all of this. She was very open minded and it seemed like she was true to her nature that day and not hiding anything coz if she wanted to pretend she could have become a typical house women kind of girl.

Now my problem. I am a workaholic so my routine is from home to office and office to home and in between time I manage my family n friends. So my priorities are clear I.e family - business -then masti(friend). Now my parents are very understanding but being born in 1950's they are a little Orthodox little means they are that open that they allow my cousin brothers n Bhabhi to freely drink at our house which they do not enjoy in any other cousins house. The biggest problem is that the girl is working in a private jet internnational airlines since 4years. I have a friend (very close friend male) who has worked in spicejet and then one of my friends works in indigo as a pilot(female also very close friend) and they have told me a lot of stories about how the cabin crew will not mind sleeping with each other n drinks a lot coz they party a lot n in international flights the layovers can be even for up to 3-3 days obviously it's not applicable to every flight attendant. Now my friend is telling me that I am a very conservative n mature guy so I might be having problems with trust issues coz her profession makes her meet new people all the time n she being not at home for 7 or 10 days in a stretch will impact both of our lives. I haven't met the girl officially though they are asking my brother if they can plan to meet. I know that I am presuming a lot without meeting her but that is my observation till now.

There are only 2 concerns.
    1. Can she be trusted( the way she drinks n also being so beautiful she is) keeping her profession in mind.
    2. I don't want any future clashes with my family( she is very blunt n careless as it seems till now)
    3. I can get any other girl since I am not ready financially but her personality kind of attracts me and now I am now totally confused as you can see.

But in any case I will be meeting her next Sunday officially so wanted to ask you guys for an opinion. Thanks in advance

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

So I finally met the girl and it was a pretty good conversations we had.
    Pros

• She was very on your face kind of a girl(She speaks her heart out whether you like it or not) i.e she will not hide things probably
    • She was weird in the sense that I am a kind of a guy who speaks less and conservative her personality is fun loving and enjoying.(not boring kind of girls)
    • She has seen the worse and the good in her life just like me who started from scratch and was not born with a golden spoon
    • She is hot as hell and can carry herself well
    • She drinks but does not smoke and I need a girl who enjoyes herself
    • She is independent
    • She has guts coz she not only said all goodies about her but also her bad things.
    • Her family is very caring and concerned about her well being. (Her Jiju and her sister who is my cousins best friend was asking me very valid questions which shows that they have a lot of love and bindings in her family)

Cons
    • She is confused with her job probably not happy with it. Told me that her schedule is not fixed. She can be asked to fly on a short notice of just 1hr. Sometimes she will fly 5 days in a month and sometimes even 25days a month. But told me that she loves flying and have a lot of friends in the flying industry
    • She said she is an atheist and does not like to follow Tuesday and traditions and all the illogical religious things. I said I do not wanna follow it myself but I do it for my parents so that they don't feel bad, for this I could not get a convincing answer.
    • She said she has a big ego problem and sometimes she has a lot of problem saying sorry.
    • She told me about flying culture that it involves a lot of drinking with the same staff most of the time coz she knows all of them almost. As she does not like to be confined in a hotel room she likes to hangout, do shopping and drinking with the crew during Layovers.(for me it makes me a little insecure coz I hardly know her and her friends)
    • I am little concerned about the blunt nature she has which can make her land in complicated situation.
    • When I asked her that what if she wants to maybe on a ground staff she said she does not wanna do that coz they offer peanuts as salary.

Finally

We exchanged Facebook profiles and concluded that we will meet again and chat on Facebook
    I was under this impression that after meeting her I will have a clear picture but it seems I am more confused so I will appreciate all of your advise and I love what you guys are doing.

Meet 2-3 girls, you will like them equally as you like this one. Choose after that.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvgam View Post

Hi this is my first thread in this forum. Well let me startup with introducing myself. Well I am very down to earth, no show off kind of a guy everybody in my family calls me mature. I earn more than an average person from my business(night shift) and now I am in my mid 27. I have some financial commitments till next year so I was not looking for a girl technically.

Well I happen to meet a girl at my cousin's house party where he invited all of his friends with their wives( who are married and at least 7-8 yes elder than me). One of his friend came along with with his sister in law all aswell. It was a taansh (poker) party along with dribks n all which is a ritual in my family during Diwali. Now let me describe about the girl. She is beautiful, drinks a lot (probably she drank more whisky than me), very smart (won a lot of money from all of us )and i was bowled over by her energy and mesmerisingly loosing from her to get attention. I was not aware that my cousin's friend actually asked my brother if he knows a good match for her and he told them about me so probably she knew about all of this. She was very open minded and it seemed like she was true to her nature that day and not hiding anything coz if she wanted to pretend she could have become a typical house women kind of girl.

Now my problem. I am a workaholic so my routine is from home to office and office to home and in between time I manage my family n friends. So my priorities are clear I.e family - business -then masti(friend). Now my parents are very understanding but being born in 1950's they are a little Orthodox little means they are that open that they allow my cousin brothers n Bhabhi to freely drink at our house which they do not enjoy in any other cousins house. The biggest problem is that the girl is working in a private jet internnational airlines since 4years. I have a friend (very close friend male) who has worked in spicejet and then one of my friends works in indigo as a pilot(female also very close friend) and they have told me a lot of stories about how the cabin crew will not mind sleeping with each other n drinks a lot coz they party a lot n in international flights the layovers can be even for up to 3-3 days obviously it's not applicable to every flight attendant. Now my friend is telling me that I am a very conservative n mature guy so I might be having problems with trust issues coz her profession makes her meet new people all the time n she being not at home for 7 or 10 days in a stretch will impact both of our lives. I haven't met the girl officially though they are asking my brother if they can plan to meet. I know that I am presuming a lot without meeting her but that is my observation till now.

1. Can she be trusted( the way she drinks n also being so beautiful she is) keeping her profession in mind.
    2. I don't want any future clashes with my family( she is very blunt n careless as it seems till now)
    3. I can get any other girl since I am not ready financially but her personality kind of attracts me and now I am now totally confused as you can see.

But in any case I will be meeting her next Sunday officially so wanted to ask you guys for an opinion. Thanks in advance

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Pros

• She was very on your face kind of a girl(She speaks her heart out whether you like it or not) i.e she will not hide things probably
    • She was weird in the sense that I am a kind of a guy who speaks less and conservative her personality is fun loving and enjoying.(not boring kind of girls)
    • She has seen the worse and the good in her life just like me who started from scratch and was not born with a golden spoon
    • She is independent
    • She has guts coz she not only said all goodies about her but also her bad things.
    • Her family is very caring and concerned about her well being. (Her Jiju and her sister who is my cousins best friend was asking me very valid questions which shows that they have a lot of love and bindings in her family)

Cons
    • She is confused with her job probably not happy with it. Told me that her schedule is not fixed. She can be asked to fly on a short notice of just 1hr. Sometimes she will fly 5 days in a month and sometimes even 25days a month. But told me that she loves flying and have a lot of friends in the flying industry
    • She said she is an atheist and does not like to follow Tuesday and traditions and all the illogical religious things. I said I do not wanna follow it myself but I do it for my parents so that they don't feel bad, for this I could not get a convincing answer.
    • She said she has a big ego problem and sometimes she has a lot of problem saying sorry.
    • She told me about flying culture that it involves a lot of drinking with the same staff most of the time coz she knows all of them almost. As she does not like to be confined in a hotel room she likes to hangout, do shopping and drinking with the crew during Layovers.(for me it makes me a little insecure coz I hardly know her and her friends)
    • I am little concerned about the blunt nature she has which can make her land in complicated situation.
    • When I asked her that what if she wants to maybe on a ground staff she said she does not wanna do that coz they offer peanuts as salary.

Finally

We exchanged Facebook profiles and concluded that we will meet again and chat on Facebook
    I was under this impression that after meeting her I will have a clear picture but it seems I am more confused so I will appreciate all of your advise and I love what you guys are doing.
    my answer would be the same as for your earlier post..
    the girl might not be suited to you or vice versa..

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

What did I tell you? SHE IS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE......
    I Hope They Remember You...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Why do you want to complicate it further when you are already confused? See,she is not the last woman on earth.. There are lot other women who are much better than her (in the sense, girls who won't make you feel confused when it comes to deciding whether or not to marry)... So forget this air hostess...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Well dude choice is yours.... she will not change for you....that's for sure..... Its just that you have to either accept her the way she is or move on....
    You have mentioned, you have some financial commitments.... so why not wait for a while...and see if you could reach to a clear perspective.... Is there any hurry from her family to get her married...?
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Forget her. She is not of ur type.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Frankly says she's not your type buy anyways you can talk to her.

To be an air hostess the first qualification is you should be unmarried. The moment she gets married she loses her job . Either she might be offered on the ground or she has to completely leave the field of flying. Now have a rethink on her nature,her friends and get back to us !!

Unless she works with air india
    Last edited by ace of base; 24-12-2015 at 10:50 AM.
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

It is not about your family....her family ,her cousins etc etc....It is about your needs,your happiness and you are not answerable to anyone for that except yourself ,same applies to her....see if she forms a perfect part of your life...in satisfying your goals that you have in your life...at times the first impression is enough to figure out an individual's personality....You are telling she is blunt by nature and hot....hotness is only temporary...it has got nothing to do with a long lasting journey of life....at the end you have to live with her personality.....so how she treats you as a person....you being introvert and she being extrovert is not a drawback but can also be a learning from each other if you look at it from an other point of view....

Secondly....all of us (including me) believe more in the mentality of scarcity...i.e. we have only this job in career,only this girl when it comes to relationships etc....so develop a mindset of abundance that are there are many options and many compatible ppl in abundance .....trust me from a long term perspective it is going to make you happy......if it does not happen.....move on plenty of fish in the sea my friend....All the best....
    Last edited by theachiever; 24-12-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

New Born

Abe tum dono chutiya ho. Bhad me jao

Wife? Highly unlikely she is looking for that. First things first. She is clearly a liberal minded girl, you need to have sex with her. If it is good sex, keep a friends with benefits relationship with her. Otherwise, she is probably not wife quality.

Doesnt matter if you select her or not. She is going to reject you outright....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Default Dude.. I somehow get the feeling that you are chasing wrong car..

You have so many doubts/questions on your life to be.. Would recommend a deep breadth and sort the present first:
    1. Does she like you as well?
    2. Do you both find each other compatible?
    3. Ensure its not a mere attraction/infatuation and something you can sustain for long

And now the future-
    1. She cant be working as Air Hostess all her life and at some point in time she wd have to retire. Good part would be you may then have a wife who would have more time for you, On the negative side, she wont be able to leave the social status she has been living like drinking, shopping etc and guess the burden may then come on your shoulders. How open would you be for that?
    2. And, do think about a possible fall out (my analytics says there is high probability for it) which could be due to work.. Imagine if you are busy with your work and she is busy with hers and then there may come a time where both of you may start to drift apart.. And who knows what steps she may take in haste or things you may get into..
    3. GF and Wife materials have to be slightly different if you know what I mean. You should choose a partner or sort things in a way that there is no room for trust issues. Whats the point of being insecure, break head over something which originally wasnt meant for you..
    So take a chill pill.. There is noone else who can help you better other than yourself..

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvgam View Post

Pros

• She is independent

Cons

Finally

i can understand bro she is boeing 747 n ur bajaj chetak. sorry if it is offensive. i think u r thinking too much and spend most of ur time judging people. as u urself said she started frm scratch that means she is self made. people who r self made are arrogant that doesnt mean they r bad. i dont see any fault in her. she is a free bird coz she took it on her to fly in the sky. so i think u didnt ask some basic questions like wht she thinks marriage as a institution like kids. also wht she plan if u both get married like on professional front.i hv seen gals smoke and drink that doesnt means they r characterless. this u hv to understand first. living life on ur own terms is a difficult affair. i would suggest take some more time time to know her before giving verdict.