Thread: need advice!! urgent

New Born

Default need advice!! urgent

Dear Mam,

I am 26 year old unmarried male, but have a gf. without wasting any more time, let me come to the question..
    i started masturbating since 7th class (when i was 12 year old). as a matter of fact, I accidentally did it when i was laying upside down and rubbing my semi-***** penis against bed. as i had no idea about if and i enjoyed the feeling and kept on doing it. slowly i became addicted to it and started doing it many times a day (9-10 times, sometimes even more.. i am not joking ,,seriously)..
    in 1st year of my college, i learned the right way of doing it and also learnt that i am doing it over, so tried to control it. i lost my virginity to my gf when i was 21 years old and we made love several times.
    i want to admit that it did not affect my frequency much which was still 5-6 times a day. later my gf shifted to another city due to which this frequency rised again. now i have controlled a lot but still i do 2-3 times a day sometimes 4.
    i am afraid if masturbating this much will affect my sperm count. if yes, can i regain my spermcount if i stop masterbating completely (i know it is difficult but can do it).

It won't affect the sperm count. If you reduce the frequency, sperm count per ejaculation will be more. If you do it a lot, it will be less or even zero till you continue doing it a lot of times a day.

it only affects temporarily...your balls are continously producing sperms, so there is unlimited supply. if you wait for 1-2 days, you have near peak sperm count.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

masturbation is healthy nothing wrong with it. but good if you can find girl to have sex with if you are psychologically bothered by masturbating all the time.