Thread: Wife's chats are hassling me

Unregistered

Default Wife's chats are hassling me

Hello, my wife and me are married for 3 years. Couple of her male friends try to flirt with her. She is in touch with them by chat only as we are out of country. She too responds to their flirts and tells me about it. I am ok with it as long as its virtual and in limits. she has even shared her spicy photos with them as she thinks she never going to meet them. I am aware of everything as she is honest about it to me. But I am a little concerned if I should be letting this go on. I am ok when she has a little fun but should not end up being disastrous.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Yes, sharing pictures with friends of the opposite sex especially when she is married doesn't seem all right. She's also playing with fire sharing pictures in that way. maybe you should discourage her from her flirting- she probably thinks its cool because you seem OK with it.
    Both of you need to be more mature about the marriage and think of online safety as well.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

I really don't understand how you can be ok with even her flirting... And sharing such pics too? What sort of a husband and wife are you? Have you both made an agreement before wedding that both of you won't interfere in each other's extra fun matters? If that's the case, I wonder what value you have given to such a sacred thing called marriage... Both of you shouldn't have got married if this is what you call a married life and commitment....
    talk to her and tell her to stop such unwanted things asap...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

New Born

Its your choice and now enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, my wife and me are married for 3 years. Couple of her male friends try to flirt with her. She is in touch with them by chat only as we are out of country. She too responds to their flirts and tells me about it. I am ok with it as long as its virtual and in limits. she has even shared her spicy photos with them as she thinks she never going to meet them. I am aware of everything as she is honest about it to me. But I am a little concerned if I should be letting this go on. I am ok when she has a little fun but should not end up being disastrous.

Disaster has already happened. Poor you (less than a) hubby.

Exclamation Stop !!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Its ok to be broadminded but then it shouldn't happend later u repent for being stupid and silly and not putting a stop on time , its ok to be friends
    but flirting , omg , situation will go out of ur hand any time if u dont put a stop to this and if u keep ignoring , dont show broadmindedness where its not required , dont act stupid , use brains , and how can ur wife share her spicy photos , she is being stupid u too being stupid ? omg , huh . stop this shit at once or else face consequences thats all i can say . huh

New Born

Default Wth!!

I wanna slap both of you...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

What? You are ok? What the **** is wrong with you?.......I seriously won't blame your wife in this situation because any woman would take advantage of such a gullible husband.....I blame you......how the hell are you ok with it?....seriously....Pretty sure when she ends up sleeping with any other guy and tells you like "Hey I slept with someone".....you'll be like "Aww my wife is so honest".......and then come here and say "Im concerned that she might get pregnant or get AIDS".......
    Do you want that to happen?......
    I Hope They Remember You...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Wao. Great example of cooperation.....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Ming1997 View Post
    I wanna slap both of you...
    i want to slap only your wife (only virtually...i wont say where). pls give me her id, even i want to enjoy her (virtually yaar)...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

nothing wrong with her having friends on the side. guy friend is not necessarily lover. if she is flirting with them then i think you have a problem. it is probably because you are not giving her enough excitement. perhaps you can spice up your sex life, do different things in bedroom, new positions, try bondage or something. or even try swinging with other couples, maybe move to open relationship. if you are not interested in her any more which is why you are not giving her good sex life, i suggest strongly that you also try to contact other women and have a fun time with them in an open relationship