Thread: She was my best friend....!

Unregistered

Default She was my best friend....!

I was friend with a girl for 8years.....she was my best friend for past few years....she knew about my past 2 small term relationships and about everything.

I did a mistake of asking out my best friend.... She said she needed time...and around 8months down the line she said yes.

I told her if its a yes then it will be for life time...if its a No then I can't be friends with you cause I have feelings....so let's take a chance with our friendship for something better.

Initially everything was great, like a bollywood movie. But after an year or so...things changed...fights and expectations and all, and she said she needs time...and never discussed the reason with me....after a few fights she said she want time and space now.

I never cheated on her, I was damn serious and totally committed with her and loves her truely. I dint wanna lose her as she was my everything. And not talking to her made me go into depression.

And under depression I was feeling suicidal, and I even told Dis to her. And she just took as if I am threatening her to stay with me.
    I even called up a suicide help line to come over such feelings....but something bad I had already done. I had hurt my self, like cut my hand and wrote a letter with my blood.

So after a few days again when I tried to talk to her, she said that's it over...and I told her how miserable I was feeling in her absence that I have even called up a crisis Helpline and done this to me.

After that she said never to talk to her again. So finally I told my best friends about the whole scene going on. They supported me....but I wanted her to be back with me.

Finally I told her that's its okay , I respect her decision of not being in a relationship, but let's get back to be friends. As time will heal everything.

After about 15days I msged her and now for past two days, without discussing anything about the past or anything, we did chat. She was replying to my msgs.

Now I dunno what to do....

A) Should I try to have her back in my life as my gf??( Considering we both are of marriageable age)

B) Move on with the relationship and just be patient to be friends with her again.

C) Stop talking to her totally as she she dint even care when I told her I'm under depression and I am having strong suicidal thoughts and anxiety attack and I need help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm, well, listen, going back to a romantic relationship seems unlikely- she is obviously not interested. Also, most people can't handle the thought of a depressive or emotionally unstable prospective partner, no matter how good friends you may be. So, get stock of yourself and just try and get back to a normal relationship with her, without any other agendas.
    Just to tell you that its probably not even likely that your relationship will even go back to being great pals. Too many emotional upheavals have happened, so do factor that in.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Dude what the hell you cut your hand? Are you SRK from Darr? What girl in her right mind would wanna be with a guy like you....seriously.....You are having suicidal thoughts over a girl? Oh you love her....havent heard that one before.....dont you have a damn job? Don't you have like some ambition or something.....
    You cant have what you cant have.....accept it, get over it....and stop being such a baby.....You're a goddamn adult
    I Hope They Remember You...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Sometimes people just can't accept the truth though they know exactly what it is... We often try to believe the lies we tell ourselves... You very well know that moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself... This phase would be difficult and tiring... But that would be the best solution in the long run... It kills you to keep waiting for someone endlessly.... You deserve a better life and for that the best thing you can do is letting go of her... Even if a person doesn't deserve happiness, he definitely deserves peace of mind at least.. Once you realise that, you would start feeling good about the decision of letting people leave...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was friend with a girl for 8years.....she was my best friend for past few years....she knew about my past 2 small term relationships and about everything.

I did a mistake of asking out my best friend.... She said she needed time...and around 8months down the line she said yes.

I told her if its a yes then it will be for life time...if its a No then I can't be friends with you cause I have feelings....so let's take a chance with our friendship for something better.

Initially everything was great, like a bollywood movie. But after an year or so...things changed...fights and expectations and all, and she said she needs time...and never discussed the reason with me....after a few fights she said she want time and space now.

I never cheated on her, I was damn serious and totally committed with her and loves her truely. I dint wanna lose her as she was my everything. And not talking to her made me go into depression.

And under depression I was feeling suicidal, and I even told Dis to her. And she just took as if I am threatening her to stay with me.
    I even called up a suicide help line to come over such feelings....but something bad I had already done. I had hurt my self, like cut my hand and wrote a letter with my blood.

So after a few days again when I tried to talk to her, she said that's it over...and I told her how miserable I was feeling in her absence that I have even called up a crisis Helpline and done this to me.

After that she said never to talk to her again. So finally I told my best friends about the whole scene going on. They supported me....but I wanted her to be back with me.

Finally I told her that's its okay , I respect her decision of not being in a relationship, but let's get back to be friends. As time will heal everything.

After about 15days I msged her and now for past two days, without discussing anything about the past or anything, we did chat. She was replying to my msgs.

Now I dunno what to do....

A) Should I try to have her back in my life as my gf??( Considering we both are of marriageable age)

B) Move on with the relationship and just be patient to be friends with her again.

C) Stop talking to her totally as she she dint even care when I told her I'm under depression and I am having strong suicidal thoughts and anxiety attack and I need help.
    C-h-u-t-i-y-e ho. ek bar katne ke baad baaki katwana chhahte ho. tum se no ho payega beta.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticmantra View Post
    C-h-u-t-i-y-e ho. ek bar katne ke baad baaki katwana chhahte ho. tum se no ho payega beta.
    +1.....................
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

first of all, suicide is not the answer. you mentioned that she felt you are threatening her or something. well of course you are....thinking about suicide is thinking - stay with me or i will kill myself.

if you want to commit suicide, then commit suicide...why this whole drama of telling her how you called helpline and everything..what do you want her to do? bow down in front of you as if its some sort of an achievement. listen, if she has said no then it means no...har teesre din bhikhari ki tarah apni jholi failake mat khade ho jao...

the answer for you is C - not because of you but its because she needs to have space in her life. as for you, you dont understand when told multiple times....do whatever you want to do - suicide or rot....just dont make a drama about helplines or telling others how you are depressed...samje thulle....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

I would go with option C.
    You never know what you can become ..

Leave it and move on. Who cares? India has a lot of girls. Just get on tinder, go to the bar or something it is very easy to pick up girls in the city if you have confidence