Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Suicide:blame game started

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silky bravo View Post
    Bro my question is about the ideology Iam trying to point out a specific question "A student suicide , ....converted into a dalit war" blaming is not the answer .

VC has done something serious,
    Question discussed on the forum should be

Why not ABVP student gone for the detection(from hostel)?
    Why MLA puts his poki fingers in students affairs?
    VC told to media , he has been pressurised by the center then where are the proof and the letter which was sent to VC by HRD?
    Why ABVP opposed the screening of "muzzafarnagar abhi baki hai"?

Now discuss
    but yesterday on NDTV VC was saying student were expelled bcoz of pressure from high court

students ke jhagde mein govt. aur ministers ka kya role
    aur abvp student ko in logon ne mara phir abvp student ka kyon expell karna chahiye , barabar ka insaaf dhikhane ko
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    An article I read.........just sharing...........

With due condolences to the departed soul, Complete exposure of Leftist media’s Anti Hindu and BJP rant !!!

A sincere request to my Dalit brothers : Don’t fall for cheap political tactics of Leftist media and their TRP hunting sensationalism. This is nothing to do with BJP or Hindutva politics. We will always stand with you for your rights and when in Need of Time.

A Video before Rohith Vemula committed Suicide shows his frame of Mind. He was not in a good frame of mind and was spitting venom on Hindutva, Safron and everything. One reason he had for this venom was as he wishes. Now political parties are trying to earn brownie point over his death terming it anti dalit issue and making it against BJP.
    Here are some more posts of Rohith spitting venom on Hindutwa and supporting terrorists.

In this video........anybody who understands the language....he is stating (adamantly) ......"i will tear anything which is saffron color"

no sympathy for those who support terrorists
    and he himself didn't blamed anyone in his sucide letter , may be kuch aur case ho , some love affair or some other pressure
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    but yesterday on NDTV VC was saying student were expelled bcoz of pressure from high court

students ke jhagde mein govt. aur ministers ka kya role
    aur abvp student ko in logon ne mara phir abvp student ka kyon expell karna chahiye , barabar ka insaaf dhikhane ko
    Nopes aisa nai all students were not expelled from the university ABVP leader linguistic mein PHd kar raha hai

Maar kutai to dono taraf se hui no doubt lekin ye minister ne ghuskar danga karva diya chote se masle pe

Brabar k insaaf mein "shakti pardarshan" kar baithe dono group

Na ABVP screening rokte na minister ungli karta na student band hote aur tav shayad suicide bhi na hota

Nopes aisa nai all students were not expelled from the university ABVP leader linguistic mein PHd kar raha hai

Maar kutai to dono taraf se hui no doubt lekin ye minister ne ghuskar danga karva diya chote se masle pe

Brabar k insaaf mein "shakti pardarshan" kar baithe dono group

Na ABVP screening rokte na minister ungli karta na student band hote aur tav shayad suicide bhi na hota
    tha kya waise "muzzafarnagar abhi baaki hai" , Dhikhana kya chah rahe the ,
    aur kya galat kiya yakub ke supporters ko oppose karke

aur jab usne sucide note mein nahuin blame kiya kisi ko to kaise log conclusion par pahunch gaye ki minister ka role hai
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

aur jab usne sucide note mein nahuin blame kiya kisi ko to kaise log conclusion par pahunch gaye ki minister ka role hai
    Bhai vaise bhi bht kisi cheez ka likhit saboot na ho to verbal gavahi indian court mein allowed hai.Vaise VC k pass koi record hai jisme MLA sahab ko kathghare mein la diya

Bhai vaise bht kuch hai jo university hua kehne wale log kehte hain ki jo logon ko restriction lagi thi un logo department(linguistics) ek tarah se social boycott kar dia unlogo par koi dhyaan nai deta tha plus jis se uska jhagra hua tha usse kuch kia nai gaya

Jab mar kutai hui to case file ki gai .University ka penal baitha jisme ABVP k leader ne kaha ki uspar jaanleva hamla hua aur usne choot k nishaan dikhai.Doctors ne kaha ki ye choot k nishan apendix k operation k hain na ki choot k ispar ABVP leader bharak gaya
    Aur jahan tak uske link ki baat karein to uske maa baap sab politics mein hain.

Mera conclusion hai
    ABVP k leader ka university k action par ego hurt hua aur usne mamle mein MLA ko la dia shayad usse bhi nai maloom hoga ki samne wala banda suicide karega aur conditions itni worse ho jayegi ab to bande ka political career pankh lag jayenge

Muzaffarnagar baaki hai mein ye dikhaya gaya tha ki kaise BJP leader ek chote se mamle ko tul dekar danga karva diya ek fake video k sahare .Phir kaise akhilesh yadav ki saarkar ne danga ko badhne diya.

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel007 View Post
    ABVP, the student wing of the RSS, who killed Mahatma Gandhiji crying over anti-nationlism? Nah, fam!!! that's just pot calling kettle black...
    Chandra Shekar Azad.

Anarchist, Spewed venom, Violent, Revolutionary, Killed himself... "Marytr not failure"!!!
    2 questions from you,

have you gone theough his last letter?

Chandra Shekhar Azad had taken an oath, which was the main reason he shot himself, ever aware of that?

ABVP, the student wing of the RSS, who killed Mahatma Gandhiji crying over anti-nationlism? Nah, fam!!! that's just pot calling kettle black...
    Muzaffarnagar baaki hai mein ye dikhaya gaya tha ki kaise BJP leader ek chote se mamle ko tul dekar danga karva diya ek fake video k sahare .Phir kaise akhilesh yadav ki saarkar ne danga ko badhne diya.
    And how can you say ki wo fact poora sahi hai?

One MLA of that area was openly saying ki ek ek ko kaat denge, and that fellow is neither from BJP, or SP.

Other one giving instigating speeach in front of several thousand peopel ki kill all the kafirs..again that MLA is not from BJP or SP. Aur ye sab Muzaffarnagar/Shamli se 2-3 mahine pahle se chal raha tha. Media to soi padi thi, aur latest news tabhi samne aayee jab media ka ek banda maara gaya.

"My birth is my fatal accident" - the guy literally gave it away. How is this not about caste?

We should be so ashamed of ourselves as a nation. You should be so ashamed of yourself for calling a suicide death as victim card.

Hum
    an Lives Matter, nobody should be forced to kill themselves by turpitude authorities/ government.

First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

“My birth is my fatal accident. I can never recover from my childhood loneliness. The unappreciated child from my past.”

“May be I was wrong, all the while, in understanding world. In understanding love, pain, life, death. There was no urgency. But I always was rushing.”

“I am not hurt at this moment. I am not sad. I am just empty. Unconcerned about myself. That’s pathetic. And that’s why I am doing this.”

I loved Science, Stars, Nature, but then I loved people without knowing that people have long since divorced from nature. Our feelings are second handed. Our love is constructed. Our beliefs colored. Our originality valid through artificial art. It has become truly difficult to love without getting hurt.
    The value of a man was reduced to his immediate identity and nearest possibility. To a vote. To a number. To a thing. Never was a man treated as a mind. As a glorious thing made up of star dust. In every field, in studies, in streets, in politics, and in dying and living.

A potential Scholar ruined by hate spreading political monster, that is it. I rest my case

Narendra Dabholkar, Govind Pansare, M.M Kalburgi, Mohmmad Akhlaq, Rohit Vemula...

Good lord, this government h
    as taken us back to dark ages.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

“My birth is my fatal accident. I can never recover from my childhood loneliness. The unappreciated child from my past.”

Please read between the lines. The story of every Dalit in a nutshell right there. The legend your forefathers created, the blood you have in your hands, the myth your children will carry...

Dalit Lives Matter.

Please read between the lines. The story of every Dalit in a nutshell right there. The legend your forefathers created, the blood you have in your hands, the myth your children will carry...

Dalit Lives Matter.
    Student who died - Dalit (his brother is OBC but he has an SC certificate)
    Student he fought with - Dalit
    UoH Vice Chancellor - OBC
    Modi - OBC
    Minister Dattatreya - Dalit
    Who are being blamed? - Generals.....

The good old SC victim card.

It is purely a political abetment done by leftwinger politicion he was following. No cast has to be cast here for this mishappening.
    Last edited by 007RIKY; 21-01-2016 at 02:17 AM.