Thread: Family and girlfriend pressurizing me

New Born

Default Family and girlfriend pressurizing me

HI PREETO MAM I AM REALLY STRESSED AND CONFUSED MAM , I FEEL LIKE ENDING MY LIFE. I AM A 23 YEAR OLD I LIVE WITH MY MUM AND SISTER , I EARN R6000 A MONTH . I GIVE 1500 FOR THE HOUSE FOOD, 500 FOR BREAD AND MILK BUT THATS NOt ENOUGH FOR HER , SHE WANTS EVERYTHING I HAVE , SHE REFUSES TO HELP OUT IN THE HOUSE OR GET A JOB , WHEN SHE AS MONEY IT GOES FOR HER PLEASURE ITEM SUCH CIGZ, AIRTIME AND ALCOHOL , NOW SHE DOESNT COOK,WASH NOTHING FOR ME IF SHE COOKS SHE DUCKS THE FOOD AND THIS IS ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO GIVE MORE MONEY IN THE HOUSE , I TRIED EXPLAINING TO HER BUT SHE REFUSES TO LISTEN , IF I BUY SOMETHING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND OR TAKE HER OUT ITS A PROBLEM AND HAS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND I DO SO MUCH FOR HER MAM , I TAKE 3 TAXIS TO GO AND SEE ER , I FONE HER EVERYDAY , WHEN SHE NEEDS SOMETHING I GET IT FOR HER BUT WHEN I AM BROKE IN THE MIDDLE OR LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH I AM THE ONE WHO IS FINANICALLY UNSTABLE I AM THE PERSON WHO IS NOT SAVING MAM , I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT OUT WITH FRIENDS OR SPENT MONEY ON MYSELF THE LAST YEAR CHRISTMAS I MADE SURE SHE HAD NEW CLOTHS WHEN I WORE MY OLD CLOTHS, AND THE FAST THAT I AM BROKE THIS MONTH I HAVE BEEN CALLED FINANCIALLY UNSTABLE BY HER AND I DONT KNW HOW TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I USE MY MONEY ON HER , I KNOW THERE NOT MUCH QUESTIONS JUST ME BLABBERING BUT I REALLY DONT KNWO WHAT TO DO , I CANT HANDLE THIS PRESSURE AND STRESS AND IM SCARED I MIGHT DO SOMETHING STUPID SOON TO END ALL OF THIS

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

OK listen, take a deep breath and STOP taking on so much pressure to please all the women around you. You are a young chap and only just started earning, so you really need not take the burden of the world on your shoulders. At 23, you can't be a tycoon, can you? So, chill! If your mom and gf want to be unreasonable, that's their issue, not yours and you should really not allow it to disturb you to this extent, my dear.
    Three will be a time when you will be better equipped to handle more responsibility, so give yourself a break and don't overload yourself with other people's expectations. Do what you can and let the other's understand that, yes?

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Is your Caps Lock stuck or something?.....Anyway...You seem like a person who tries real hard to keep others happy but eventually you're becoming a slave.....I get it...they are your loved ones but there is a limit to everything....Its time to let them know that you are the one who is earning, so you have the power, not them ladies.....so they better stay in limit or you wont feed them....regardless of the consequences.....
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

You are not anybody's credit card...I specifically mean your gf's.... She has to either have a job or should have enough bank balance... You don't owe her anything to do all these stuffs for her... Dumb her before she dumbs you for some rich guy... Not sure,she might even marry some ATM machine if she can get free money...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1209 View Post
    HI PREETO MAM I AM REALLY STRESSED AND CONFUSED MAM , I FEEL LIKE ENDING MY LIFE. I AM A 23 YEAR OLD I LIVE WITH MY MUM AND SISTER , I EARN R6000 A MONTH . I GIVE 1500 FOR THE HOUSE FOOD, 500 FOR BREAD AND MILK BUT THATS NOt ENOUGH FOR HER , SHE WANTS EVERYTHING I HAVE , SHE REFUSES TO HELP OUT IN THE HOUSE OR GET A JOB , WHEN SHE AS MONEY IT GOES FOR HER PLEASURE ITEM SUCH CIGZ, AIRTIME AND ALCOHOL , NOW SHE DOESNT COOK,WASH NOTHING FOR ME IF SHE COOKS SHE DUCKS THE FOOD AND THIS IS ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO GIVE MORE MONEY IN THE HOUSE , I TRIED EXPLAINING TO HER BUT SHE REFUSES TO LISTEN , IF I BUY SOMETHING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND OR TAKE HER OUT ITS A PROBLEM AND HAS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND I DO SO MUCH FOR HER MAM , I TAKE 3 TAXIS TO GO AND SEE ER , I FONE HER EVERYDAY , WHEN SHE NEEDS SOMETHING I GET IT FOR HER BUT WHEN I AM BROKE IN THE MIDDLE OR LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH I AM THE ONE WHO IS FINANICALLY UNSTABLE I AM THE PERSON WHO IS NOT SAVING MAM , I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT OUT WITH FRIENDS OR SPENT MONEY ON MYSELF THE LAST YEAR CHRISTMAS I MADE SURE SHE HAD NEW CLOTHS WHEN I WORE MY OLD CLOTHS, AND THE FAST THAT I AM BROKE THIS MONTH I HAVE BEEN CALLED FINANCIALLY UNSTABLE BY HER AND I DONT KNW HOW TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I USE MY MONEY ON HER , I KNOW THERE NOT MUCH QUESTIONS JUST ME BLABBERING BUT I REALLY DONT KNWO WHAT TO DO , I CANT HANDLE THIS PRESSURE AND STRESS AND IM SCARED I MIGHT DO SOMETHING STUPID SOON TO END ALL OF THIS
    sorry to say tht ur condition is like a condom which has been used and reused by our family and girlfriend for their own pleasure. thing is u shud understand everyone is selfish n u r the tool for their pleasure.stop entertaining both parties. save money and u r young continue ur studies and do good job.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    You are not anybody's credit card...I specifically mean your gf's.... She has to either have a job or should have enough bank balance... You don't owe her anything to do all these stuffs for her... Dumb her before she dumbs you for some rich guy... Not sure,she might even marry some ATM machine if she can get free money...
    he is talking about his mom and sister. see below line -

I GIVE 1500 FOR THE HOUSE FOOD, 500 FOR BREAD AND MILK BUT THATS NOt ENOUGH FOR HER , SHE WANTS EVERYTHING I HAVE

the "her" seems to be mom or sister. although i am surprised when he mentions -
    WHEN SHE AS MONEY IT GOES FOR HER PLEASURE ITEM SUCH CIGZ, AIRTIME AND ALCOHOL
    not sure if that would be mom or sister, seems gf

but again when he comes back to -
    NOW SHE DOESNT COOK,WASH
    now that doesnt seem to be gf...its definitely mom or sister..

not clear who is he ranting about...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Young Gun

Lets take this logically..
    1) With your current salary i think that these kind of problem arise because this much amount is itself not sufficent for your home then how you can spent it on your girlfriend.
    2) At this moment of life your prime prioirity is supporting your home financially and get more financial stable because your are still 23.
    3) If your girlfriend is not understanding you much now.. will she in longer run... when you are financially stable. evaluate your self...

work as per your prioirity in life..

R as in South African rand? Anyway, move out and spend your money only on yourself.
    You never know what you can become ..

Your girlfriend is a gold digger tell her to get a job or f*** off

New Born

Pehle sawal to samjhe.
    aur haan bhai capslock band kar lena aisa lagta hai likhne wala chilla raha hai