___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by rohan_j View Post
    How can it shrink? Isn't dark matter suppose to push things away from it? Isn't this the reason the galaxies are intact?? In my opinion the universe would expand more.
    Wow!! It's 3.8 cm now?? Last time I heard it was 2 cm/year.
    Me first time knowing these facts!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

New Born

How can it shrink? Isn't dark matter suppose to push things away from it? Isn't this the reason the galaxies are intact?? In my opinion the universe would expand more.
    i think , although i cld be wrong, dark energy pushes things away from each other and dark matter holds it all in, hence they are always in a constant struggle.
    Either way one will win and if all matter is pushed away from each other we will have the big freeze end to the universe and if it all constricts together we shall have the big crunch, the latter theory is such tht all the matter will constrict to turn into a small dot and from there on the universe will reboot itself aka another big bang, so there is hope in the big crunch theory but as for the big freeze, matter will be pushed away from each other so far off tht entire galaxies and planets will be bereft of light or any energy source and everthing will be ice.

New Born

goes to show that even celestial bodies are sick and tired of us humans tht they are running away from us.

Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverX View Post
    i think , although i cld be wrong, dark energy pushes things away from each other and dark matter holds it all in, hence they are always in a constant struggle.
    Either way one will win and if all matter is pushed away from each other we will have the big freeze end to the universe and if it all constricts together we shall have the big crunch, the latter theory is such tht all the matter will constrict to turn into a small dot and from there on the universe will reboot itself aka another big bang, so there is hope in the big crunch theory but as for the big freeze, matter will be pushed away from each other so far off tht entire galaxies and planets will be bereft of light or any energy source and everthing will be ice.
    Ok.... Dark energy is the one that pushes things away..... Thanks for that dude...... Talking about theories, there are number of exciting theories out there. String theorist say that the dark matter is nothing but matter from another universe. We can't see that, because light just don't hit them and get reflected back. But there presence does produce an effect in our universe. Another theory say that, when the matter which is ****ed in by the black hole. Where does that matter go??? So they speculated that there must be another universe at the other end of the black hole. There are many exciting theories like that. We just have to wait for the evidence. Till then let's enjoy these theories.

we are still talking about moon?
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    we are still talking about moon?

Well played mr Rv...well played indeed...

New Born

Ok.... Dark energy is the one that pushes things away..... Thanks for that dude...... Talking about theories, there are number of exciting theories out there. String theorist say that the dark matter is nothing but matter from another universe. We can't see that, because light just don't hit them and get reflected back. But there presence does produce an effect in our universe. Another theory say that, when the matter which is ****ed in by the black hole. Where does that matter go??? So they speculated that there must be another universe at the other end of the black hole. There are many exciting theories like that. We just have to wait for the evidence. Till then let's enjoy these theories.

There are theories galore out there my friend. Other than the string theory one most plausible theory is that of 'multi-verse' or many universe theory, in a nut shell basically what it is, is tht any and every decision u take will have an effect on "your-self" in another universe. As for matter being s u c k e d into a black hole and being spit out into another universe, now for this universe the laws of physics might not be as our own universe. Another theory suggests that black holes are nothing but warp-tunnels to another galaxy.
    The reason why black holes are so hard to study is one- they are mighty to detect and another , most important reason is that the moment any matter comes close to the 'event-horizon'; i.e the point of being ****ed into a black hole- matter "spagetifys" which essentially means tht matter begins to disintegrate. In other words it would be a spectacular way to die.
    Einstein, probably the most intelligent person to have ever lived was trying to unify all of the theories into one which he failed to do so(he died before getting it completed)- it was called the theory of everything, his equation E=Mc2 is testimony to tht.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

By the just a side note- did u know tht our own milky way galaxy houses a super massive black hole right at its center???
    Last edited by QuicksilverX; 23-01-2016 at 02:10 AM.

New Born

Hi there! I am Kumar and Bollywood rookie..

Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverX View Post
    There are theories galore out there my friend. Other than the string theory one most plausible theory is that of 'multi-verse' or many universe theory, in a nut shell basically what it is, is tht any and every decision u take will have an effect on "your-self" in another universe. As for matter being s u c k e d into a black hole and being spit out into another universe, now for this universe the laws of physics might not be as our own universe. Another theory suggests that black holes are nothing but warp-tunnels to another galaxy.
    The reason why black holes are so hard to study is one- they are mighty to detect and another , most important reason is that the moment any matter comes close to the 'event-horizon'; i.e the point of being ****ed into a black hole- matter "spagetifys" which essentially means tht matter begins to disintegrate. In other words it would be a spectacular way to die.
    Einstein, probably the most intelligent person to have ever lived was trying to unify all of the theories into one which he failed to do so(he died before getting it completed)- it was called the theory of everything, his equation E=Mc2 is testimony to tht.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

By the just a side note- did u know tht our own milky way galaxy houses a super massive black hole right at its center???
    Oh yes, there's a super massive black hole present at the centre of our Milky way. In fact, almost all Galaxies has a super massive black holes at their centre.
    And yes, Einstein was working on theory of everything. But fate had different plan. Well, this string theory is the one to be looked out for as it is trying to unify all 4 forms of forces. The only thing left is that it needs to be tested. This is the criticism String theorist face. They keep on delaying or postponing things for some reasons. The famous Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson always jokes on this very problem. It would be interesting if this theory turns out to be true.

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Allow me to explain .

We hardly know 5% of the entire universe till now.
    The universe is alive because of High Entropy . Entropy is a measure of mismanagement/unorganized distribution of energy .( Read more about it on Google )
    Right now , as per NASA , universe is expanding ( dark matter aka space) due to the kinetic force generated by Big Bang . On the other hand gravity acts as an opposite force .
    Since this Kinetic energy > Gravity , Universe is expanding. K.E is declining and at a certain point of time this K.E would be 0 . Here expansion stops and due to gravity universe starts shrinking .
    Lets talk about gravity now. Planets are rotating around their suns due to this and this is how Galaxies are formed in a spherical way. Since universe is expanding , this magnetic for is also declining , galaxies are going far away from each other so are stars and satellites . In short Galaxies are dying .

There are another factors which decide stability of Universe :
    1. Light/Fuel which is generated by Big Bang.Universe is colorful by burning of gases . One day all fuel will also end up and stars along with their galaxies would become absolute dark.
    2. Black holes are already playing its role in eating up entire galaxies . Black holes are something like a distorted part of space where NO RULE is the rule.It is a mystery .Nobody can say anything about them.But all we know is that Black holes are taking a giant size every second .

If you add up all this , a point of time will come where this entire universe will turn to be absolute dark , without movement , without life and a box of a giant sized black hole..
    "The most stable version of Universe without a single chunk of entropy"
    and later on ( after millions of years ) it will come to it's initial stage. A tiny dot.

What would happen then ! A will , a desire ( may be from parallel universe , our neighbor from multiverse ) . A little spark of energy - a godly initiative would be generated and BOOOOOOM another big bang...

Loop of the life of universe .
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Very informative guys....
    even I did not knew this much

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Allow me to explain .

We hardly know 5% of the entire universe till now.
    The universe is alive because of High Entropy . Entropy is a measure of mismanagement/unorganized distribution of energy .( Read more about it on Google )
    Right now , as per NASA , universe is expanding ( dark matter aka space) due to the kinetic force generated by Big Bang . On the other hand gravity acts as an opposite force .
    Since this Kinetic energy > Gravity , Universe is expanding. K.E is declining and at a certain point of time this K.E would be 0 . Here expansion stops and due to gravity universe starts shrinking .
    Lets talk about gravity now. Planets are rotating around their suns due to this and this is how Galaxies are formed in a spherical way. Since universe is expanding , this magnetic for is also declining , galaxies are going far away from each other so are stars and satellites . In short Galaxies are dying .

There are another factors which decide stability of Universe :
    1. Light/Fuel which is generated by Big Bang.Universe is colorful by burning of gases . One day all fuel will also end up and stars along with their galaxies would become absolute dark.
    2. Black holes are already playing its role in eating up entire galaxies . Black holes are something like a distorted part of space where NO RULE is the rule.It is a mystery .Nobody can say anything about them.But all we know is that Black holes are taking a giant size every second .

If you add up all this , a point of time will come where this entire universe will turn to be absolute dark , without movement , without life and a box of a giant sized black hole..
    "The most stable version of Universe without a single chunk of entropy"
    and later on ( after millions of years ) it will come to it's initial stage. A tiny dot.

What would happen then ! A will , a desire ( may be from parallel universe , our neighbor from multiverse ) . A little spark of energy - a godly initiative would be generated and BOOOOOOM another big bang...

Loop of the life of universe .
    Stud bhai, wonderful explanation. Lekin, for things to shrink to a point requires Gravity. Without Gravity, there won't be another Big Bang. But now results are coming out. Results shows that Galaxies are not only moving away from each other, but also they are accelerating. This is something that contradicts the usual Physics. Body/bodies while in motion also dissipates energy. So, it should slow down while moving further away. And then Gravity will come into picture. Then we can expect another Big Bang. But this is not what is happening. They are accelerating away from each other. This has put scientists in quandary as to what may be the reasons behind this. This is where String theorist say that they have an answer for this behaviour. Which according to me might be a plausible reason. Now only thing left is to test the theory. So, lets wait and see. This is my view.