Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She wants closure from me!

New Born

Default She wants closure from me!

This is my first post in this forum.

I am in a 100 miles down in deep shit trouble-ish hell from my life. My story is a long one, so i'll just come to my point.

5 years ago.
    I loved a girl, fiercely. I did everything in my power to keep her happy. It was, well a one-sided love story but I kept my side strong, hoping that she'll notice all the small things that I did to keep that pretty smile on her face. Still, she never gave a damn.

3 years ago.
    I was finishing my graduation and she got married. I was heart-broken and switched to alcohol. I drank and drank and ODed on pain killers. Took me a month's worth rehab to stop the addiction.

Present Scenario.
    The girl seems happily married and still I have feelings for her. She started texting me on facebook this january. Again going all cry-baby, sad, alone, etc. her husband is having a affair and now she wants closure from me.
    I am engaged now and about to marry this year, but I just can't get over her.

Thanks.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hey! Get a grip, dude! You've had a hard enough time getting over her and trying your best to ruin your life and health. Now that you have a second time, don't throw it away for this girl who did not want you in the first place. She needs to solve her own problems and you need to get on with your life!

And hello! What closure? Its closed, isn't it...when she got married?

Young Gun

dude.... why you want to fall into same emotional ditch in which you once were.... please do not go to her... you life is set... derive all happiness from your wife ... ignore her completely....

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

don't fall for her again. u are heading for a blessed marital life with ur fiancee. Don't bring tht old pain again by staying in contact with tht girl. leave her. no more contacting or thinking about her.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

She wants sex.......break-up sex.....thats what the "Closure" code means.....nobody wants to talk haha....
    I Hope They Remember You...

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

boom boom ba yam homme!
    dis li'l sexy kitten needs some revenge on her keeper...n ya got all d latino heat player!

just ram her rears n check out whether d racks r still drivin worth...
    n esse...sex is like old wine...d more u ride n d many u ride, d better a man u become!

go for it player...its gonna be smoooooooooth!
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    She wants sex.......break-up sex.....thats what the "Closure" code means.....nobody wants to talk haha....
    good ol' mosby...always apt n correct!
    of course, y else he's talkin to her...
    dey r gonna hv a hot steamy session together..n then both ll move away n it shall happen once every few months..
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_fag View Post
    now she wants closure from me.
    WTF is a closure 5 years after your one-sided love? she did not even like you then, what does she want now. this is a big trap, dont go there unless ofc closure means only sex. even if it is sex and you want to just bang her now, i say dont do it.

ignore her calls and chats and get busy with your fiancee....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Why play and betray the girl whom you are engaged now?
    what is her mistake in that?
    you ex is just being childish and selfish in a situation of her own. Don't be a toy once again!

Only you can help yourself. We dont have access to delete button on your brain's memory section.
    You never know what you can become ..

Don't ever ever ever get back to a person who hurt you and never valued you as a person when you liked them sincerely......you also are engaged are bound to be answerable only to your potential better-half.......getting back at such a person is only a death of your self respect.......move on in life and be happy with fiancee/wife .

The person who wants closure from your end is only using you for emotional support.....
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

Have sex with her bro. that's what she wants. And if you dated her before you probably find her attractive. She will have the dirtiest, wildest sex experiences that your wife would not have with you

just remember do not get attached. This is a short term thing. It will be fun and then it will be over. Love does not exist in this relationship, only lust

Quote Originally Posted by brain_fag View Post
    This is my first post in this forum.

I am in a 100 miles down in deep shit trouble-ish hell from my life. My story is a long one, so i'll just come to my point.

5 years ago.
    I loved a girl, fiercely. I did everything in my power to keep her happy. It was, well a one-sided love story but I kept my side strong, hoping that she'll notice all the small things that I did to keep that pretty smile on her face. Still, she never gave a damn.

3 years ago.
    I was finishing my graduation and she got married. I was heart-broken and switched to alcohol. I drank and drank and ODed on pain killers. Took me a month's worth rehab to stop the addiction.

Present Scenario.
    The girl seems happily married and still I have feelings for her. She started texting me on facebook this january. Again going all cry-baby, sad, alone, etc. her husband is having a affair and now she wants closure from me.
    I am engaged now and about to marry this year, but I just can't get over her.

Thanks.
    Abe duffer... she has already done the closure when she got married 3 years back.

Now she wants to re-open probably due to one or more of the following 3 things.
    1. She wants to take revenge of her husband by having affair with someone. Now you are an easy playing tool whom she would use and throw again in the dustbin. She will go back with her husband after mental satisfaction that she too had affair like her husband.

2. She is jealous that you got a girl better then her and you would be much happier with your fiancee. She just wants you to break up with your fiancee. After you are alone again she will throw you in the dustbin.

3. Her husband is really ignoring her and she is really sad with her marriage. In that case, tell her to send divorce papers to her husband and accept you as her love in front of her family. Remember that before you decide to call off your engagement and go with your ex(I don't at all advice this) getting done these 2 things by her is a must. Even if she sends divorce papers, remember that court can deny divorce if her husband does not agree to it or they both decide to withdraw the divorce plea. In that case you would again land in a big mess and will be lonely again.

dude you're spoiling your future. Just don't text her.

New Born

Default DONT REPLY HER.. she made her life now you should move forward.

Dear, First decide, do you want to keep hanging around that stupid girl or want to make yourself a mature and good man standing on your own feets? If yes then just prepare for job, if you have job then look for betterment and also find a girl to get married. she is your past and when past tries to become future it always spoils. so stay away dont reply and let her find another stupid but you please dont be stupid. GOD BLESS