Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She wants closure from me!

SB Champion Lieutenant

another story of "Desperate House Wives"... ...plz go ahead as even after getting married ya not going to forget her...forget about ethics and marriage life codes...we all hardly ever follow them....soon will come a day when you'll be needing her....In short it's always a struggle between the RIGHT and the WRONG....devil often wins..remember...

Quote Originally Posted by brain_fag View Post
    This is my first post in this forum.

I am in a 100 miles down in deep shit trouble-ish hell from my life. My story is a long one, so i'll just come to my point.

5 years ago.
    I loved a girl, fiercely. I did everything in my power to keep her happy. It was, well a one-sided love story but I kept my side strong, hoping that she'll notice all the small things that I did to keep that pretty smile on her face. Still, she never gave a damn.

3 years ago.
    I was finishing my graduation and she got married. I was heart-broken and switched to alcohol. I drank and drank and ODed on pain killers. Took me a month's worth rehab to stop the addiction.

Present Scenario.
    The girl seems happily married and still I have feelings for her. She started texting me on facebook this january. Again going all cry-baby, sad, alone, etc. her husband is having a affair and now she wants closure from me.
    I am engaged now and about to marry this year, but I just can't get over her.

Thanks.
    forget and move on. she is needing a shoulder to cry on and if u give ur shoulder there will be none to help u.

SB Legend Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by umang123 View Post
    another story of "Desperate House Wives"... ...plz go ahead as even after getting married ya not going to forget her...forget about ethics and marriage life codes...we all hardly ever follow them....soon will come a day when you'll be needing her....In short it's always a struggle between the RIGHT and the WRONG....devil often wins..remember...
    Hummmmmm.......