Thread: Are guys from India less deserving?

Unregistered

Default Are guys from India less deserving?

Hi,

I am 27 years old male living in Mumbai. I have always been single and unable to get a girl despite having a good personality. My focus though has been on career and am doing pretty well at the moment working in a MNC. Am not sure where will this aspect of my life head at the moment.
    I have been looking around me and many of the girls are going for guys living abroad and they just go for it whether it's Love or Arrange. A bit disheartening but does it mean that guys in India are less capable comparatively?
    I want to enjoy my life more and pursue more interests in life as well.... but hoping such things don't make guys like us inferior?

Thank you Friends!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! No, of course they are not less deserving. the reason that girls- and even boys- like to go abroad is because they think it will give them a better quality of life. that certainly does not mean that there aren't plenty of very nice and qualified girls looking for their future matches in India.

Guys in India are equally deserving, but India is not as good as some other developed countries. So the reasons to seek foreign matches are obvious.
    You never know what you can become ..

do you know the meaning of the statement - "correlation does not mean correlation...."? if not, read about it.

there is a correlation b/w location and scoring girls but location is not the cause of it. guys who do well in job and get opportunities abroad. they also get girls because same root cause (they are smart and do well in job). foreign air does not anything that makes them do well with girls.

another example - village people who want to pursue higher studies move to city, do well, get affluent lifestyle. people who do not pursue studies, etc remain in villages. so over time, you will have affluent people living in cities. that does not mean living in city leads to affluent lifestyle. there is correlation (affluent lifestyle == living in city) but that is not the cause of affluent lifestyle.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Not all girls are the same. Like me there are many who seek only India settled guy.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Not all girls are the same. Like me there are many who seek only India settled guy.
    good for guys in india.... but thats not the point. you maybe seeking india settled guy because you like india and want to live here?

his point is - whether india settled guys are inferior or something.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I am 27 years old male living in Mumbai. I have always been single and unable to get a girl despite having a good personality. My focus though has been on career and am doing pretty well at the moment working in a MNC. Am not sure where will this aspect of my life head at the moment.
    I have been looking around me and many of the girls are going for guys living abroad and they just go for it whether it's Love or Arrange. A bit disheartening but does it mean that guys in India are less capable comparatively?
    I want to enjoy my life more and pursue more interests in life as well.... but hoping such things don't make guys like us inferior?

Thank you Friends!
    nope..indian guys are not less deserving..
    its just that people tend to catch stronger branches when on a tree...in this case branches mean financial situation...
    it may be a bad metaphor but its true in not all but many cases...
    don't lose hope that's all...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

First say what kind of girls you're looking for....because Im pretty sure you're looking for Fair-complexioned, Gym-going yoga-going Hot girl....and when you see them getting married with Green card guys, you're disappointed......Apni soch ka daira badhao.....
    I Hope They Remember You...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

I haven't heard of any case where a guy is not getting a good girl just because he lives in India... Need to know what you are basically looking for in a woman...Just to see if you are over expecting....
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

New Born

I think you are overreacting on a few coincidental examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Thank you Friends!
    No body is less deserving or less capable.I am of your age too and trust me be happy with wherever you are at the moment.There is no reason to feel inferior,rather utilize this time and focus on self development...marriage,relationship and stuff are transitory....so when the time is right you will eventually find the right one...There's no reason to be sad that girls go guys living abroad because at the end of the day if a girl doesn't like you for the person that you are.....it's their loss not yours.....Secondly,it's such a pity and you end up exploring oppurtunities in other country because you work is valued more and the pay is really good....Considering the standard of living these days,earning abroad is the only option.....Pursue hobbies that can enhance you career....go for certain manly hobbies like MMA,kickboxing etc.....go for a trek....read a book....learn a foreign language...enjoy life till it lasts........and always enjoy life with the mindset that you just have 12 months to live....All the best....
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

1. Unless you are well off, this is not about your "nationality" or even your "gender". Truth is most of us would rather cry in the backseat of chauffeur driven, air conditioned, well partitioned, champagne filled, Limousine than looking at the price tag of pint of milk in the supermarket. Money is the greatest aphrodisiac and that is as blunt as it gets.

2. Focusing on career (specially for people who started from the bottom) makes you miss out on "other fun" in life. Harsh truth, but that is a sacrifice you got to make to climb up the social ladder in an orthodox, conservative, impecunious society.

3. Most importantly, expand the spectrum of your search. Stop looking or a "type".
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

look every girl have different mentality.

Most b*tches are unfortunately gold diggers. They prefer western guys because they have more money. You need to make yourself appear like an alpha male to get their attention. I think right now you are probably acting weak and passive like most Indian men

I am also from Mumbai and I sleep with different girls every week sometimes multiple per week. Use Tinder, go to the bars, use funny pickup lines, buy girls drinks it is very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    do you know the meaning of the statement - "correlation does not mean correlation...."? if not, read about it.

there is a correlation b/w location and scoring girls but location is not the cause of it. guys who do well in job and get opportunities abroad. they also get girls because same root cause (they are smart and do well in job). foreign air does not anything that makes them do well with girls.

another example - village people who want to pursue higher studies move to city, do well, get affluent lifestyle. people who do not pursue studies, etc remain in villages. so over time, you will have affluent people living in cities. that does not mean living in city leads to affluent lifestyle. there is correlation (affluent lifestyle == living in city) but that is not the cause of affluent lifestyle.
    brilliantly explained bro. i cudnt get more appropriate answer.