Thread: Our parents hate each other!

Unregistered

Default Our parents hate each other!

hello... i had relation of 5 years... because of our parents we are seperated and after that we were not in touch with each other... situations are so worst that our parents are like enemies of each other now. one day he message me and we start talking again and realize that we still love each other and never live without each other neither accept some other person in our lives. the main problem is how to convince our parents and even how to talk our parents again that i wanna marry him/her. we are in such a complicated situation what to do and what not to do.. please help us.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm, well, firstly, are the two of you earning independently? Meaning, can you support yourselves financially? If so, then you can take a stand before your parents but if not, then you will just have to toe the line, won't you?
    See, if after 5 years you feel that you still want to be together, then its time that you did speak up and face the situation. If that means some opposition from your parents, well, be strong and be patient, but stick to your decision.

Just elope with him.
    You never know what you can become ..

why dont you just run away....some say that nothing is impossible....but if there is anything impossible in this world, that is convincing someone...you can take their life, take their soul but still not convince them....

once you accept the fact that no matter what you do, they cannot be convinced, then your choice becomes much easier. either make them happy or make yourself happy. one good thing about making yourself happy is that there is a chance that in future parents will accept you. all the best.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

If you both are above the legal age of marriage and at least the guy can support both of you financially and you guys think that you both can't live without each other and think that your parents are never going to approve,then go and do register marriage.,.
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

New Born

The choice is yours. Do keep the financial point of view in mind before running away.
    I have seen many marriages getting runined after running away.
    Anyways,i generally wont recommend/suggest going against the parents. Coz, parents always think for our own good and their experienced eyes can see what our immatured and extra warm eyes cant see at this age. What i mean is they generally are right for us. Thats purely my point of view.

Do not marry just hook up privately and secretly without their knowing. That way you get the sex

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello... i had relation of 5 years... because of our parents we are seperated and after that we were not in touch with each other... situations are so worst that our parents are like enemies of each other now. one day he message me and we start talking again and realize that we still love each other and never live without each other neither accept some other person in our lives. the main problem is how to convince our parents and even how to talk our parents again that i wanna marry him/her. we are in such a complicated situation what to do and what not to do.. please help us.
    mar ke pyaar jeeti nahin jaati, jeekar jeeti jaati hain. remember tht.