Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's she suddenly angry about?

Unregistered

Unhappy What's she suddenly angry about?

I joined one company exactly year back in my City1 and joined a project. In my project team , people were from different cities (from the same company). One girl was from City2. We both became fast friends even though we were in different cities. We used to chat or speak daily over phone (although it was as friend) but i used to do some healthy flirting with her and she too seemed to liked it . Then after 4 months , I had to suddenly leave the company and join some other company. Still we both stayed in touch the same way and quite regularly we used to speak to each other. We got very close as friends and she also confessed that I have been attached to you (although she meant as friend). This continued for full 1 year and I even sent her a surprise gift to her on her birthday. I had actually started liking her a lot but did'nt confessed as I thought at least we should at least once before I tell her my feelings. Then after 1 year , I got a chance to visit her city2 for my offical visit for 10 days. I told her and she was as much excited as me that we will be meeting finally. We planned a sunday where I was supposed to get the only holiday that I would have got in the City2. She seemed to be very excited and would call me 2-3 days before our meetings to decided on the restaurants where we would be meeting and all. But unfortunately she felt sick 2 days before our meeting with very high fever , vomitiing , body pain etc. And when our sunday came , she was still unwell ,so I told her not to come as her health is not good. Still he said no she wanted to come as don't know when we will meet next. Her mom also told her not to go anywhere with this sickness but still she somehow convinced her mom (although mom got angry on her). When we met , we had a nice time although been sick she could'nt eat anything. While talking , she said in between laughingly that at her home , her mom is asking for marriage and she would say "yes" to her mom everytime and the discussion ends there. I didnt said anything on that , just smiled. Then we had normal talks n then again she said her best friend(girl) got married with whom she used to go shopping and now she dont have anyone to go for shopping. She told her mom and her mom replied , that u also find some guy who can go shopping with you. She laughed while telling me this and I too laughed at this. After this , while parting ways , she offered to come in same auto to the common distance which we had to cover. We did and finally we bid goodbye and she said to me , next time try to come and we will meet again.

Then immediately next day , I started missing her and called her but she didnt picked up phone twice. Then in chat , I msged her but strangely for the 1st time ever , she replied a bit rudely as if she wanted to show anger. I asked her what happ , she said nothing. I asked her are you angry with me , she said no . She wasnt chatting normally like she used to do. I asked her , next weekend I might have to stay in CIty2 so we can meet up again since you were unwell today. She replied a bit rudely that I cant come , i have to go out. Then I asked her that why suddenly you are speaking so angrily , what happened. She didnt replied. Then I said , tommorow whenever u r free just give me miss call , I want to tell you something. Then she said what it is you want to tell ,tell me now itself. I said no not now , I will tell you on phone. She said as u wish . Then i gave smiley to her and said plz dont get angry on me , we will speak tomm on phone. She then signed out of fb chat (but was still online on fb) which she never used to do. And she stopped replying to me. Then for next 5 days , she didnt called or msged me and I could see that she was using FB but signed out of chat so that no one would see her online. Then after 6 days , I saw she had signed onto chat and was visible for few mins when i was online and then again after 10 mins she made herself invisible (though been still online on fb). This continued for next 4-5 days also wherein she would just make herself visible for 10 mins or so then would make her invisible . Meanwhile I had sent her an email telling her my feelings that I like her and that I miss her more when I speak to her or when I met her. I also wrote i just wanted to tell her my feelings so I dont have regret later on. And even if she doesnt feel the same towards me , we would still be friends and she would still be the special person for me. But I was not sure if she read the mail or not because generally she would check her mails very rarely.

So now after this hide and seek game of been invisible and visible from her side for 4-5 days , I thought she might have cooled down a bit , I msged her on whatsapp with a Hi and she too just replied Hi. I asked her how are you and all , she was giving just 1 word answer (unlike she would generally reply me earlier). I could clearly make out that she is showing her anger clearly to me. But this anger is on what thing , I am still unable to figure. Then again I asked her are you still angry on me , at least tell me once the reason. She replied that She doesnt want to talk anything on that. Then I asked her have you checked my mail I sent 2-3 days back. She didnt replied. I asked her to at least once vent out her anger on me by speaking and tell me what happened . She didnt responded. Now I really dont know what happened to her. She is not removing me completely from whatsapp , fb etc and at the same time not talking . And when talking also , she will reply in one word answer in such a way as to show that she is angry with me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, maybe she was angry that you laughed and did not show any jealousy or get upset when she told you about her marriage- or her mom asking her to be married. She probably expected a more intense and lover-like reaction from you and maybe is feeling insulted that you were too casual in your reactions.

Maybe you should formulate what's on your mind for the future and then talk to her. She is obviously looking for a long term relationship and if you are serious about it then you should talk about it before her mother really finds her someone to marry.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, maybe she was angry that you laughed and did not show any jealousy or get upset when she told you about her marriage- or her mom asking her to be married. She probably expected a more intense and lover-like reaction from you and maybe is feeling insulted that you were too casual in your reactions.

Maybe you should formulate what's on your mind for the future and then talk to her. She is obviously looking for a long term relationship and if you are serious about it then you should talk about it before her mother really finds her someone to marry.
    Thanks Ma'am for answering. Actually I myself love her a lot from beginning but since she was really not well and this was our very first meeting ever, I didnt expressed my feelings directly. And now just after 1 day of our meeting , I wanted to tell her everything , I wrote her a mail also expressing myself but since then she is not ready to talk only properly. I waited for 4-5 days and then again messaged her thinking that she would cool down a bit but she was still very rude while giving super short answers clearly showing her anger . I asked her so many times in the message at least speak to me once and did you checked the mail I sent. She didnt replied after that but only change I could see that she has permanently unblocked me from chat but do not message me.

She is keeping you as a backup option.
    You never know what you can become ..

Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav1234 View Post
    Thanks Ma'am for answering. Actually I myself love her a lot from beginning but since she was really not well and this was our very first meeting ever, I didnt expressed my feelings directly. And now just after 1 day of our meeting , I wanted to tell her everything , I wrote her a mail also expressing myself but since then she is not ready to talk only properly. I waited for 4-5 days and then again messaged her thinking that she would cool down a bit but she was still very rude while giving super short answers clearly showing her anger . I asked her so many times in the message at least speak to me once and did you checked the mail I sent. She didnt replied after that but only change I could see that she has permanently unblocked me from chat but do not message me.
    i agree with preeto mam. my solution -

write her an email. use your own words, not much flowery language but something that you are comfortable with. the email should say - how you were looking forward to meet her and after meeting her how you felt happy. also how you were looking to express your feeling but were afraid if she doesnt feel same about you. then say that since the time she is behaving like this, it has broken your heart (focus on how you feel rather than her behaviour). then say that seeing her in pain is the most difficult thing for you and if there is anything that you could do, you will do it to make her pain go away. in the end, say that you want to be with her and will always be there, but because your presence is giving her pain. you will stay away from her. if she wants to talk to you, then just say and you will come running.

the last part (staying away), just see if you want to end like that. i think you should as that gives some meaning to the letter. do that and see what happens. let me tell you that this is important phase in your relation ship and doing nothing or just saying plain sorry is not going to help..you need a ****er punch here and above letter will melt her heart if there is something between you. if you need additional tips, pm me.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I joined one company exactly year back in my City1 and joined a project. In my project team , people were from different cities (from the same company). One girl was from City2. We both became fast friends even though we were in different cities. We used to chat or speak daily over phone (although it was as friend) but i used to do some healthy flirting with her and she too seemed to liked it . Then after 4 months , I had to suddenly leave the company and join some other company. Still we both stayed in touch the same way and quite regularly we used to speak to each other. We got very close as friends and she also confessed that I have been attached to you (although she meant as friend). This continued for full 1 year and I even sent her a surprise gift to her on her birthday. I had actually started liking her a lot but did'nt confessed as I thought at least we should at least once before I tell her my feelings. Then after 1 year , I got a chance to visit her city2 for my offical visit for 10 days. I told her and she was as much excited as me that we will be meeting finally. We planned a sunday where I was supposed to get the only holiday that I would have got in the City2. She seemed to be very excited and would call me 2-3 days before our meetings to decided on the restaurants where we would be meeting and all. But unfortunately she felt sick 2 days before our meeting with very high fever , vomitiing , body pain etc. And when our sunday came , she was still unwell ,so I told her not to come as her health is not good. Still he said no she wanted to come as don't know when we will meet next. Her mom also told her not to go anywhere with this sickness but still she somehow convinced her mom (although mom got angry on her). When we met , we had a nice time although been sick she could'nt eat anything. While talking , she said in between laughingly that at her home , her mom is asking for marriage and she would say "yes" to her mom everytime and the discussion ends there. I didnt said anything on that , just smiled. Then we had normal talks n then again she said her best friend(girl) got married with whom she used to go shopping and now she dont have anyone to go for shopping. She told her mom and her mom replied , that u also find some guy who can go shopping with you. She laughed while telling me this and I too laughed at this. After this , while parting ways , she offered to come in same auto to the common distance which we had to cover. We did and finally we bid goodbye and she said to me , next time try to come and we will meet again.

Then immediately next day , I started missing her and called her but she didnt picked up phone twice. Then in chat , I msged her but strangely for the 1st time ever , she replied a bit rudely as if she wanted to show anger. I asked her what happ , she said nothing. I asked her are you angry with me , she said no . She wasnt chatting normally like she used to do. I asked her , next weekend I might have to stay in CIty2 so we can meet up again since you were unwell today. She replied a bit rudely that I cant come , i have to go out. Then I asked her that why suddenly you are speaking so angrily , what happened. She didnt replied. Then I said , tommorow whenever u r free just give me miss call , I want to tell you something. Then she said what it is you want to tell ,tell me now itself. I said no not now , I will tell you on phone. She said as u wish . Then i gave smiley to her and said plz dont get angry on me , we will speak tomm on phone. She then signed out of fb chat (but was still online on fb) which she never used to do. And she stopped replying to me. Then for next 5 days , she didnt called or msged me and I could see that she was using FB but signed out of chat so that no one would see her online. Then after 6 days , I saw she had signed onto chat and was visible for few mins when i was online and then again after 10 mins she made herself invisible (though been still online on fb). This continued for next 4-5 days also wherein she would just make herself visible for 10 mins or so then would make her invisible . Meanwhile I had sent her an email telling her my feelings that I like her and that I miss her more when I speak to her or when I met her. I also wrote i just wanted to tell her my feelings so I dont have regret later on. And even if she doesnt feel the same towards me , we would still be friends and she would still be the special person for me. But I was not sure if she read the mail or not because generally she would check her mails very rarely.

So now after this hide and seek game of been invisible and visible from her side for 4-5 days , I thought she might have cooled down a bit , I msged her on whatsapp with a Hi and she too just replied Hi. I asked her how are you and all , she was giving just 1 word answer (unlike she would generally reply me earlier). I could clearly make out that she is showing her anger clearly to me. But this anger is on what thing , I am still unable to figure. Then again I asked her are you still angry on me , at least tell me once the reason. She replied that She doesnt want to talk anything on that. Then I asked her have you checked my mail I sent 2-3 days back. She didnt replied. I asked her to at least once vent out her anger on me by speaking and tell me what happened . She didnt responded. Now I really dont know what happened to her. She is not removing me completely from whatsapp , fb etc and at the same time not talking . And when talking also , she will reply in one word answer in such a way as to show that she is angry with me.
    with this I can give you the worst case scenario..
    you didn't tell her about your feelings when she asked and probably she has agreed to marry someone else..
    stop doing facebook messages and give her a call...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Maybe she too feels the same way about you.... And instead of telling it straight, she was just dropping you hints thinking that you would get it and respond accordingly.., well I don't blame you for not doing it coz as u said,it was your first ever meeting and I understand why you didn't confess it...
    So what you can do now is try to meet her( won't really recommend you to go and meet her at her workplace... Well that depends on the kind of work environment) or else go to her city this Sunday (or any time soon), make a call/text her and tell her that you are in the city... Will be here at _______. Ask her to meet you in an hour or anything like that...
    Confessing feelings over phone/msg is not something I would really recommend... Tell her why you didn't do it that day., and also that you were not sure how she would react...
    wish you all the very best... Now book your tickets to her city asap... And go,get her...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

New Born

Thanks to all of you who gave their suggestions to me.

I agree with all of you but I just wanted to ask that if we see other side of coin would'nt I appear annoying if i repeatedly try to call her or message her . As I have already tried to caller her twice a week back on the same which she didnt picked up and in e-mail i had already expressed my feelings . So do you all think its a good idea to wait for some time and or should i just call her again (chances are she might not pick up or might talk in hurry).

Regards

New Born

Hi ,

I called her on phone but she didn't picked up. She has although unblocked me completely on fb but seems still doesn't want to talk.

Regards

SB Addict

Hi ,

I called her on phone but she didn't picked up. She has although unblocked me completely on fb but seems still doesn't want to talk.

Regards
    well if she is not picking up your calls, then I am afraid its bad news for you...

Quote Originally Posted by prabhendu View Post
    well if she is not picking up your calls, then I am afraid its bad news for you...
    lymphosarcoma of the intestine?

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Hi ,

Regards
    call her from a different number... As soon as she picks up the call, say 'I love you _____. 'And say that it's you... If she has still not hung up,ask her to check the mail... If she has not yet hung up,start telling her all that's in your mind,like how much you love her and how much she means to you..etc..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    call her from a different number... As soon as she picks up the call, say 'I love you _____. 'And say that it's you... If she has still not hung up,ask her to check the mail... If she has not yet hung up,start telling her all that's in your mind,like how much you love her and how much she means to you..etc..
    what if she hangs up on "I l..."...iska to KLPD ho jaayega....

Seems like a time waster. Don't get obsessed with this girl try to look for others. You can contact this one back once every few weeks see if she is interested in hooking up but I honestly would say unlikely. Move on - focus on quantity

New Born

Thanks everyone for suggestions