Thread: The girl in the coaching class

US_medico

Default The girl in the coaching class

Hii ma'm,
    i'm currntly preparing 4 medical entrance..i love a girl who was in da same coaching as me in 2015...she is pursuing her mbbs and i'm yet to enter in a college...she is jst my fb friend nd we talked only once in the whole last year in da coaching.Sometimes,i think about talking to her in a casual way,being a friend first,den moving ahead...bt,in jst da next moment,i avoid it as i think about getting into a college 1st,nd den start talking to her after becoming something in life coz by talking to her now,i can get distracted...But,eventually,i'm getting distracted as i search her account daily,look 4 any new posts from her,nd seeing her pics atleast 3 tyms a day...I can't study properly...Pls suggest something 4 me nd one more thing...For me,my mbbs career is my 1st priority as it is my as well as my parents' dreams...
    Thank you

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! look, you already know what your priority is, so keep it that way. Once you get involved with any girl at this stage, the distraction will be HUGE. What you are experiencing right now will be nothing as compared to that.
    So, keep your ficus in mind and go and achieve your goals, my dear. There can be no high greater than that. Romance can wait for a while, can't it? but a lost opportunity is something you're going to regret for a lifetime!

New Born

Career first. Romance later

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Pyar vyar se kuch nhi hoga bhai. Pdhai pe dhyan do. Good thing is u already kno tht she is a distraction.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Love can happen later... Even if it's with the same girl... But right now you know what is important to you and integral for you... This is the time to spend on entrance preparation... If this opportunity or time is lost,it won't come back... Just keep that in your mind...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Oh ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga wala situation.......Look, there is no point of taking career so seriously forget it, parents will always have dreams, thats all they do.....So why care....talk to the girl, take her number....whatssap her, facebook her, tweet her, instagram her, date her....dont try to become her friend otherwise you'll always be a friend....be a flirting friend.....then after few days tell her your real feelings...then get friendzoned...then watch her make some other guy her boyfriend....then cry in pain....get drunk, start smoking....curse your life....curse the guy who gave you advice to forget your career...get scolded from your parents....and after so much drama....get your head out of ur a$$ and start studying....get a degree...get a great job....and after years of savings...leave the job and start your own startup...become a billionaire...and then call the same coaching wali girl and tell her...."Did you miss me?".....

PHEWWW!!!!
    I Hope They Remember You...

talking to her will be a emational roller coaster for you. after you talk, you will be excited or depressed. and its not going to improve from there on. but ofc, not talking is also not helping you. but i still say, rather than go on a roller coaster, better continue with entrance. once entrance is over, then take out your love ship and go out in the ocean.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

is your name rohan by any chance?
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    is your name rohan by any chance?
    Ohhh no..............
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Just focus on your studies, girls come and go.
    You never know what you can become ..