Thread: My sensitive nature is very troublesome!

Unhappy My sensitive nature is very troublesome!

Dear Preeto
    I'm really worried about my sensitive nature.
    all the time a remain worried about different things and nothing give me happiness. I cant even get my piece of mind.
    if someone told me some harsh words on my work place I got upset and keep thinking about it. All the time I'm having tension that maybe I got fired from my job on any issue whether I didn't do my work properly or I'm not doing my work according to their desire.
    Mam please help me.
    I'm the person with zero percent of self confidence.
    I always share my personals with others and give them my weakness I dont know why I trust others so quickly and tell them everything. I'm just tired of this tender nerves habits. I need help mam plz tell me how to control and overcome this.
    thanks.
    plz respond to my question and help me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Its a good thing that you are thinking of ways to develop a resistance to getting easily hurt. you really have to keep in mind that while it good to be sensitive towards other people's pain, but being too sensitive to what people say (and maybe you have totally misunderstood their intention) is no good at all and the only person it will trouble is you. on top of that, people don't really like those who can't take a joke or a suggestion. Of course, it goes without saying that this doesn't mean that there's no need to allow anyone to insult or bully you.
    So, yes, its time that you understood all of this and worked at being calmer and not so over sensitive.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Well .. it's quite difficult to change somebody's basic nature. Still u can try to read books about boosting ur self confidence. Try to make small small decisions of your life urself. Appreciate urself when u succeed. Try till u are competent in making major decisions. It may take lot of time n effort.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

You are normal, just stop thinking too much and wait for a real issue to come in your life so that you can be busy dealing with that.
    You never know what you can become ..

channel your energies elsewhere. make friends outside of workplace, so that you can speak in those groups and share your personals. if you have only one set of friends, that will do your harm. also you will have diversity in your thoughts and will learn things about human nature quicker. one more thing, with time, your nature will change and all things equal, you will become less sensitive with time. watch some disturbing documentaries, serials. that will make you somewhat tougher. go light based on your comfort level. make friendship with a friend who loves pulling legs. ask him to pull your leg at every opportunity, that will toughen you somewhat. hang out in SBF shouty section, you can get more tips.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Sarim View Post
    Dear Preeto
    I'm really worried about my sensitive nature.
    all the time a remain worried about different things and nothing give me happiness. I cant even get my piece of mind.
    if someone told me some harsh words on my work place I got upset and keep thinking about it. All the time I'm having tension that maybe I got fired from my job on any issue whether I didn't do my work properly or I'm not doing my work according to their desire.
    Mam please help me.
    I'm the person with zero percent of self confidence.
    I always share my personals with others and give them my weakness I dont know why I trust others so quickly and tell them everything. I'm just tired of this tender nerves habits. I need help mam plz tell me how to control and overcome this.
    thanks.
    plz respond to my question and help me.
    find a person in whom you can confide..
    and I am not saying to get into romantic relationship..
    any one person, friend, any family member whom you could trust and share things...

apart from that, you know your weakness..which is a good sign..try to work on it..

Rainbow chaser Major General

Converse all trust few....

Keep this in mind always.