Thread: Thoughts of my cousin still haunt me

Unregistered

Default Thoughts of my cousin still haunt me

Well i don't know about Love but last 8 years back i am in love with my cousin, we both love each other & we spend more then 8 years together but now recently she is changed and totally opposite from her real personality. some pressure from his father & family also make her changed towards me and my love. but they leave me about 1 years later, all the time i was missing her don't know what to do? how to make me overcome in this situation because when i am alone i just remembering our good time together & think over think mostly about Her. Kindly give me a good solution which was in favor with me to overcome this problem.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm, well, things do happen and now that there is a complete separation between the two of you, its time that you made an honest and real effort to get over your cousin and move on with life. See, there are some things that we cannot have in life- either we can keep crying and grieving over them or we can accept the situation, and then get our act together and get on with our life, appreciating and enjoying what it has to offer.
    The choice is yours to make- as is the effort....

Get married to someone else and get busy.
    You never know what you can become ..

get busy, make friends, do some charity. there are many ppl in this world, that dont even get food, shelter...help them than being a self-centered prick....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well i don't know about Love but last 8 years back i am in love with my cousin, we both love each other & we spend more then 8 years together but now recently she is changed and totally opposite from her real personality. some pressure from his father & family also make her changed towards me and my love. but they leave me about 1 years later, all the time i was missing her don't know what to do? how to make me overcome in this situation because when i am alone i just remembering our good time together & think over think mostly about Her. Kindly give me a good solution which was in favor with me to overcome this problem.
    get a job other than thinking...
    it will surely help...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Don't know how u people manage to fall in love with ur cousins. They are ur brothers / sisters.
    Anyway .. Cherish all the good time u spent together and get busy with some work . This is all u can do.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Thumbs up Move on !!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well its time to move on ,bcoz if ur relationship is not working then whats the point in staying with ur past , these thoughts will only destroy u , so better move on , get busy in ur job or studies , get married or get some good girl as girlfriend , it will take time to heal this but then time is only solution to your problem , tc , best of luck