Thread: How to ask for senior girl's mobile number?

New Born

Default How to ask for senior girl's mobile number?

there is a girl in my college and she is senior to me. sheis very intelligent girl some time i ask hersome questions and she fluently give the answernow this is her last year in the college but i wannna be in touch with the girlfor general discussing the problem of mathsand science and i am a very shy boy i am afraid of asking her for mobile numberso how would ask her for her mobile number

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Since you are already in conversation with her off and on- you say that she answers you fluently- then there should really not be any difficulty in asking for her mobile number. Just tell her what you are saying here and politely ask if she would mind helping you with your studies. There should not be an issue in that. also, its better that she knows that you will be calling her to seek her help rather than you try to find her number from a third source and then have to explain yourself to her later.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

If u have no feelings for her then why are u so reluctant in asking her number. .... just tell her straight what u have written here.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    If u have no feelings for her then why are u so reluctant in asking her number. .... just tell her straight what u have written here.
    yeah do that and end this thing right then and there.

assuming you have a few days to go before your year ends. just keep interacting, increase the quality of interactions. maybe try to hang out with her group or invite her to yours...take this relationship to a point where she would ask for your number OR you asking her number does not become an awkward thing.

if you dont get your relationship to that point, then even if you get the number. wouldnt calling her be an awkward scene? but if you have a good friendship going, it will be that much easier for you to call and get closer to her.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

What's wrong? Just ask her... If you are too shy to ask directly,just msg her on facebook and ask her... I don't understand what's the big deal in asking number...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    If u have no feelings for her
    then why is he banging is head so much.....i will reisgn from AA if this guy has no feelings for her.....

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    What's wrong? I don't understand what's the big deal in asking number...
    the problem is his relationship is at this stage -
    some time i ask her some questions

ritesh raviraj dude,
    dont read too much into girls saying -
    "no problem in asking number, go ahead". let me tell you that girls are a melting pot of emotions. few girls saying no problem does not mean all girls have similar emotions....you have no idea what your girl is thinking, even after knowing her well. even God cannot tell. in your case, you dont even know her well. so take these two girls' advice at your own risk.

Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Ritesh raviraj View Post
    there is a girl in my college and she is senior to me. sheis very intelligent girl some time i ask hersome questions and she fluently give the answernow this is her last year in the college but i wannna be in touch with the girlfor general discussing the problem of mathsand science and i am a very shy boy i am afraid of asking her for mobile numberso how would ask her for her mobile number
    for asking questions, google could be your best friend...
    don't disturb a lady over nothing...

At first I thought why Riky?
    :love:2:

With mouth, or with sign language.. in case you are dumb.
    You never know what you can become ..

When you are with her.... Tell her you can't find your mobile and ask her to give a ring so that you can find it. Voila!!!

#TEXTBOOK
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    What's wrong? Just ask her... If you are too shy to ask directly,just msg her on facebook and ask her... I don't understand what's the big deal in asking number...
    I use to think the same but I guess I was wrong! IT is a BIG Deal..

Some people do not like sharing their Number. I asked from One whom I Like and She Refused! (My BaD).. Waiting since then!

Quote Originally Posted by khalbalireturn View Post
    I use to think the same but I guess I was wrong! IT is a BIG Deal..

Some people do not like sharing their Number. I asked from One whom I Like and She Refused! (My BaD).. Waiting since then!
    Inglorious

Banned

Just walk up to her and ask. It is only your shy attitude that stands in the way.

Approach her in real life. Use some dope pickup lines, tell some jokes, have a brief conversation, if she is liking and participating in the convo then end it and say you've gotta go to do something or something like that (makes you look busy which is a good thing) and ask for her number before you go. Pretty standard. You can advance your tactics by reading up more abour "The Game" and pickup techniques.

Do NOT use Facebook messenger. It makes you look weak and wimpy like 95% of indian guys.