Thread: It's getting late for marriage

New Born

Default It's getting late for marriage

Hi mam,
    i am 24 year old women. working women earning 25k monthly. i updated profile on matrimony 2 year ago, met one guy who is 29 years old. 1 year ago we completed 1 year 3 months for togetherness still together now am in love with him. he always telling me he loves me. when i met him my family knows everything he came home with his friend to meet with my family he ready to marriage with me. he have his own business of animation. he introduced me with his office college and stap. many times i visited his office. when we met within one week he told his parents like me but they have status issue m from middle class family n he is from upper middle class family then he ask me for some time to convince his parents so that tym i was ready bcoz i lyk his nature. then 6 months gone he didn't success to convince his parents. in my family we all r 5 members my mom me as elder sister my two younger sister my one younger brother. so my mom had conversation with him and give him time for 2 months to convince his parents 2 months gone but he is not able to convince his parents telling him they will come my home to see me and many times they are telling only this. between this period i got physical with him now i always have this fear he will marry me or not. he is always telling me this he also want to marry me am perfect for him but after his all try if his parents still not ready then he cant do anything.
    am in too much stress. he telling me it will take some more time but still he is not telling if his parents not ready still he will marry with me only.
    plz mam suggest me what to do i cant do anything m only waiting for him.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm...well, looks like you don't have too much of a choice at the moment. The good thing is that your mother knows about your relationship with him and has already talked to him.
    However, you should set a time line to this situation. If, within that period, things don't move, then you had better weigh your options and think about moving on.
    In the meanwhile, you may want to not be so intimate with him.....

Quote Originally Posted by vadira View Post

plz mam suggest me what to do i cant do anything m only waiting for him.
    be prepared to forget him. i think he loves you, but ultimately he will go with this parents`wish. if he could not do it in a few months, dont think he can ever do it. so he will keep screwing you and then marry someone else.

so upto you, you want to move on now or keep having sex until the time comes where he HAS to leave you. dont forget the condom.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Tell him firmly that you should get a final decision within a specific time... Ask him if he is brave enough to marry you... If he says yes,go ahead... If not tell him to forget you... You have no other option... You have waited for so long,that too for someone met over matrimonial site.... You shouldn't waste your time....
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

You guys already dragged it a lot, it is not wise to drag a matrimony related courtship for more than 1-2 months. I don't see that you have a future with him, say bye to him and find a better guy on the same website.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

wow !

You are a a mature women. He is a mature Men. You Both have physical needs. You got physical with each other. From where i see it.. Its not going anywhere.. he will go on delaying and continue to have a fling with you. and you will also do the same. Because you do not have much choices.
    I think he knows he can never convince his parents.. and he also said he cant do anything if his parents are not convinced. I think you also know what he is going to do in the end.. but you dont want to believe your mind. You want to believe in your heart and the dream he is showing you.

I will suggest find someone middle class. There are lot of good people out their.

SB Legend Brigadier General

be careful in each siuation