Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to tell my boyfriend I won't have sex?

Unregistered

Default How to tell my boyfriend I won't have sex?

I am 15 and have been in a realationship with my boyfriend for nearly 6 months we got to each overs houses all the time and he keeps asking me to sleep over at his lots of my friend stay at boys housed but my mums quite stricked so i am to scared to ask my mum if I can and I am not sure if I want to , I don't know what to expect , I have been thinking about telling my mum I am staying at a friends and then go to his but would be to scared she would find out what should I do I can't tell my boyfriend the truth but I am to scared to ask my mum

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen my girl- you'd better stay within the limits that your mother has set for you unless you want to get into lots of trouble and stress. There's a time for everything and your time has certainly not arrived. You are very young and going the wrong path may impact your whole life.
    So, being friends is one thing but going beyond that- specially spending the night at any boy's house- should be completely avoided.
    Tell your boyfriend that your mom will not only be mad at you, but will get him into serious trouble too. More than that, you should tell him that YOU are not comfortable with this whole thing.
    Be clear and truthful about your boundaries....that's the only way of survival.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 15 and have been in a realationship with my boyfriend for nearly 6 months we got to each overs houses all the time and he keeps asking me to sleep over at his lots of my friend stay at boys housed but my mums quite stricked so i am to scared to ask my mum if I can and I am not sure if I want to , I don't know what to expect , I have been thinking about telling my mum I am staying at a friends and then go to his but would be to scared she would find out what should I do I can't tell my boyfriend the truth but I am to scared to ask my mum
    girl be aware...i cannot suggest you what to do or not...
    but think of every possibility before you attempt this...i am sure you will make the right decision...

and for the question, just say a BIGG NOOO...that's all

continue doing what you are doing for next 3-4 years. seems like your bf is interested in having sex with you. by the looks of it, if you fall prey to his tactics, then you will end up having sex with him and might regret it later. so you need to be careful in how you proceed. if and when you indulge in sex, which seems not too far from your query, make sure your bf has the condom. not using a condom may lead to dangerous situations like pregnancy.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

You are just 15... Too young... I don't even know if u know what sleep over means and what he actually means.. This would seem fun and exciting now... But I'm telling you, you would repent it all your life... May be today you will be able to tell a lie to your mom and succeed in going over to your bf's place... But you will have to make a lot of lies later to cover up this lie... You got a lot other things to think about at this age... You can have no guarantee that this will be the same guy you would end up in future... Today or tomorrow you will realise that it was all just an attraction... I can bet you on this because we have all gone through this phase in life... A few years down the line you will know what true love means and what's the journey all about... Anyway don't think too much about this guy's compelling.... If he is compelling,he is most likely to leave you once he is done with you... And you will be heart broken... So better stay away from everything for now... You are still a minor... Enjoy your life for now,but not at the cost of anything like this...
    tell him you aren't comfortable with sleep overs... No mother is gonna let you too... If he respects your decision,keep him in your friend circle... If he threatens to leave you,just tell him to go to hell...
    At the age of 15,i was only concerned of which stream i should go for in 11th std and what colour dress i should be buying on my 16th birthday...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Just an advice. Whenever we go against our parent's decision or do something after keeping them in dark, we r surely going to regret it at later stage.
    Its my personal experience. Rest ur will. ... u r free do anything u like.. decide whatever u want.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Wait till you cross the legal age(I think it is 18), else he can be in trouble (if he is older than you). I think you don't live in India, so just remember that the laws are very strict in other countries.
    You never know what you can become ..

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

I dont think a 15 year old boy (assuming he is 15-18) will listen to your "I won't have sex" request.....He will try and since you're 15, you have hormones.....Do not trust your hormones, they want you to do have sex......So you have two options....

1) Dont sleep over, wait till you're 18, then sleepover the shit out !!
    2) Ok fine sleepover, but if things get out of hand (and out of pants)..
    a) make sure you have protection...and by protection, I dont mean a Gun...
    OR
    b) Tell him directly that you wont have sex and be firm about it.....Carry a Taser....and a Pepper spray......and nunchuks....just kidding about the nunchuks...

I Hope They Remember You...

SB Champion Lieutenant

Why kids become so dumb at times....she knows what is right and wrong...but still searching out for a proper logical Excuse......only 15 and want to get into shoes of 18.....surely she'll fall someday for sure....cause she is behaving so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by umang123 View Post
    Why kids become so dumb at times....she knows what is right and wrong...but still searching out for a proper logical Excuse......only 15 and want to get into shoes of 18.....surely she'll fall someday for sure....cause she is behaving so dumb.
    you nailed it there sir. this is a simple, logical case of saying "no". not sure why she is complicating it. yes, there are times in a relationship when its more complex than yes and no, but this is not that case. this is a case of a blunt, plain, unambiguous "no". even if that means he wants to break this relationship over this matter, well then you know why he was in this relationship at the first place.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Today's generation kids are unbelievable some times. Well listen gal as everybody said you are too young to do all this just say a clear NO.

There is time for everything. Sex at 15 is a big No No. This is the age wen you feel parents are fools,frinds dont hve brains,elders are in the generation gap. The temptations will be huge but someday you will appreciate this decision of not having sex at 15 . Your time will come after 3-4 yrs.
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Straight "NO" is the WORD...
    Every thing has its limit... Wait for the right guy, right (legal) time when u can legally, mentally handle these things ..

Too much of curiosity & Excitement on SEX?? Well, Hormones Problems.. Bt U still Have a Mind to control ur hormones.. Dont u??
    Just You ... Only You

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please concentrate on ur studies. u shud strictly refrain frm such act. u r only 15 n ur telling u r in relationship like sharing meals sitting in parks wht u should do is study, have a secure career n make a name for urself.

SB Legend Brigadier General

kuch nahi hota so jawo un k sath