Thread: What is wrong with my libido?

Unregistered

Default What is wrong with my libido?

Hello mam

This is a sexual issue.

Im a grown up man. In my late 20s. I am a virgin.

As far as I can remember, I have been masturbating almost daily since I was 12-13 yrs old. But when I was in public, I never checked out women or felt aroused. I thought I was an asexual.

But then I tried not masturbating for 1-2 days, and I started getting horny in public. I started checking out girls... even got confident enough to stare at them eye to eye. Then I came home and masturbated again.... and next day all my interest was gone.

Is something wrong with my libido?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, being a virgin at 20 is nothing unusual, so don't judge yourself by that. Don't over examine the issue either. Obviously, you are attracted to women- at least based on what you are describing.
    Give it some time- you should be all right. Everyone has their own sexual drive- some more and some less. Also, its not at all usual to get turned on every time you see a girl. That would be a bit crazy, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is something wrong with my libido?
    you are normalest of normals. if there was a normal scale, you would be 10/10. if you masterbate a lot, your feelings die down a bit before the sperm collects again in your sacks. dont worry, you are fine.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Look, being a virgin at 20 is nothing unusual, so don't judge yourself by that. Don't over examine the issue either. Obviously, you are attracted to women- at least based on what you are describing.
    Give it some time- you should be all right. Everyone has their own sexual drive- some more and some less. Also, its not at all usual to get turned on every time you see a girl. That would be a bit crazy, wouldn't it?
    A virgin in your 20's is a Crime. For a girl, If you still have the tissue, it is a major issue.

Start your day with some sprout salad. Eat as much as you can. Keep a handful of almonds in your pocket and munch on them throughout the day. Have an almond milk shake when you get back home.

Lunch should be drumstick sambar and dinner should be pork ribs. try this for a month and write to us about how you lost your virginity to your neighbour aunty and then had a threesome with her maid included

You are normal.

You need to act on it. Do not suppress it. Approach a girl. Use pickup lines, try to get numbers. If you find it hard doing it in the park or the mall or somewhere like that, do it in a bar where girls are expecting it and a bit tipsy so easier to get to. The important thing at first is not to worry about rejection and instead focus on getting practice in. Once you get a lot of practice, you will find a technique that best suits you and you will start being able to bring women back to your place and go back to theirs and have some fun. And first time maybe they will notice you are a virgin. Maybe they won't like it, because you are not experienced. Who cares? If you managed to get 1 girl back to your place, you can get more any day. Do not fear dumping at all, look at it as an opportunity to move on.

SB Legend Brigadier General

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,