Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flat-chested no hope for love in the future!

Unregistered

Default Flat-chested no hope for love in the future!

hi am 16 and i am all the way flat chested. i once was laughed by people. i always cry myself to sleep. now i always wear a fake bra. no one knows. in the future i dont plan to let people know either. i am going to have my own house no love live alone and die alone. sadly my dream was always to have someone to love me truly and i to love them truly. but i will never be fulfilled as no guys will ever love a girl without breast. my mother is the same her mother is not as she is overweight and my father's mother is almost all flat. i have always eaten a lot but all the food went to my bottom and not my chest. all i do is to cry and cry cause i will never get to marry and will die alone and i am scared to fall in love as a guy wont take me secret. i am thinking of plastic surgery it wont grow anymore ive finished puberty. please help guys, thanks! :'( :'( :'( ps my breasts wont grow anymore as my family generation were flat chested ladies. i also think i may have hormonal deficiency or breast cancer. i hate these genes.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Awwww....listen dear, having a small bust line is nothing to be ashamed of- have you checked out all the top models for example? listen, there are all kinds of body types and everyone is beautiful in their own way- you only have to learn to make the best of your assets.
    Wearing a padded bra is all right too- even full breasted women wear them, but hello! YOU are not your breasts! So just stop hassling yourself and crying about them, yes?
    later on, when you are older, if you still haven't reconciled to your size, you can consider a breast reconstruction - its not such a big deal. ONLY when you are older, of course. In the meanwhile, just learn to like your body.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi am 16 and i am all the way flat chested. i once was laughed by people. i always cry myself to sleep. now i always wear a fake bra. no one knows. in the future i dont plan to let people know either. i am going to have my own house no love live alone and die alone. sadly my dream was always to have someone to love me truly and i to love them truly. but i will never be fulfilled as no guys will ever love a girl without breast. my mother is the same her mother is not as she is overweight and my father's mother is almost all flat. i have always eaten a lot but all the food went to my bottom and not my chest. all i do is to cry and cry cause i will never get to marry and will die alone and i am scared to fall in love as a guy wont take me secret. i am thinking of plastic surgery it wont grow anymore ive finished puberty. please help guys, thanks! :'( :'( :'( ps my breasts wont grow anymore as my family generation were flat chested ladies. i also think i may have hormonal deficiency or breast cancer. i hate these genes.
    considering this as a genuine query...
    you are too young to bother about this...
    how the hell at the age of 16 you are worried about getting married...
    focus on your life and career...
    if someone comes along the way, good for you...
    why so focus on getting married

some advice for you -
    - girl's breasts dont develop well till 16. give it a few more years before you come to the conclusion.
    - stop oggling women's breasts.
    - men dont marry breasts, they marry the whole girl. well, breasts are something we love, but we also do things other than be involved with women's breasts all the time.
    - women with small breats do well with men and otherwise in life, some are even good actresses in bollywood.
    finally,
    - breasts not equal to life.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

You are over conscious. Relax and pay attention to other things that are more important a this stage. A woman can be more than her breasts. Remember that.
    Last edited by o00; 13-04-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    You never know what you can become ..

shshs sh dear u r only 16 n ur hv thought so much. look truth is what is genetic u can hardly change like ur height weight skin colour. the best thing accept it n move on. truth is even if u hv big ****s tht wont give u the attitude. u hv to develop ur attitude. i will let u know a secret of guys we guys go for someone who shows attitude n not looks. secondly u shud concentrate on ur studies and ur career that is more important to u now. do u want to be dependent. be independent. dear there are lot of colours of life u hv to see enjoy and acquire.n last no one dies in union. u hv come alone in this world n u will die alone. so chill some guy wud be waiting in some part of the waorld to hv ur glimpse. hv a nice n enjoyful day.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

You are just 16. Plz concentrate more on ur studies. Rest everything can wait. A guy who will luv u truely will never mind about your body statistics. Just wait for the right time.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

New Born

=======================
    Don't look far dear, look at your grandma, your mom..aren't they married. Is their life over for being flat chested. I had a girl in our college and all the guys used to drool just to talk to her (even though she had small bosom) and she was my crush too. No one is perfect. You are worried about your bosom, some guys must be worried about their soldiers whether they'd be able to keep their gf/wives happy. That doesn't mean they'll go for some surgery. Even a girl whom you consider perfect will be worried about her skin/hair/style. Its normal to be worried about things we don't like in us but that is not the end of the world. Enjoy till you are single because once you are in relationship you'll feel the actual heat. :P

New Born

Hey Girl,

Don't be sad, until unless you except your body, and get comfortable with it, no one else will.
    You've to be confident and be real, the way you are. You can love someones body for sometime, but its the heart, soul and nature of the person that matters the most.
    So just relax, everything will be okay, you're too young to be worried about all these things.

PS. you're too young for me, otherwise I might have asked you out for a date

SB Champion Lieutenant

if you can not like yourself...don't expect from world to like you.....learn to see yourself in a beautiful way....not everyone is born 'Aishwarya', or 'John Abhraham'.....it's the mixture of inner as well as outer beauty that makes one attractive...sympathy is for beggars....be proud of what and who you are....I'm telling you all this as I'm a male and I'm really proud of my girl frnd....and as a matter of fact :'( she too have this issue....almost flat wali baat hai...but thn...she is my Woman...love her lots

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

You wouldn't believe what people are into these days....they are into butts, legs, backs, midriffs.....you have a whole lot of potential as a 16 year old, 18 year old, 20 year old, mid 20s......but like Britney spears says, "You gotta work B!Tch"....I mean you gotta workout lady.....Work on your body, yoga that shit out, squat squat squat shake shake shake !!!.......Haha who cares about good personality and stuff and studies....

I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Work on your body
    work on your body...get banged....let a few years pass...regret about getting banged....post a query in AA
    meanwhile tell you would-be how you got banged.....your would-be posts another query on how he wanted a sealed package and all he got was opened carton....another query in AA
    in another world, the one who banged you cannot get over you and wants you back in his life.....so what do we have? an AA query.....

in short, AA business in full swing.....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    work on your body...get banged....let a few years pass...regret about getting banged....post a query in AA
    meanwhile tell you would-be how you got banged.....your would-be posts another query on how he wanted a sealed package and all he got was opened carton....another query in AA
    in another world, the one who banged you cannot get over you and wants you back in his life.....so what do we have? an AA query.....

in short, AA business in full swing.....

My help helps everyone get help.....
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

This is obviously impacting your self esteem and therefore not a healthy long term outlook. Learn to love yourself the way nature made you otherwise consider silicone implants. Lots are doing it, you can get good deals such as buy one get one free. Two for one .
    So may it be

New Born

Unhappy Hmmm...

hi am 16 and i am all the way flat chested.
    hi am 28 and i am a guy.
    i once was laughed by people. i always cry myself to sleep. now i always wear a fake bra. no one knows. in the future i dont plan to let people know either.
    i understand that you feel down and sad on this. all i can say is that those are jerk who laughed at it. don't focus on them. would suggest reading this post on bollyvillas blogspot titled "all through my teenage life...". it's only natural to feel bad at these things, but... keep on reading...
    am going to have my own house no love live alone and die alone. sadly my dream was always to have someone to love me truly and i to love them truly. but i will never be fulfilled as no guys will ever love a girl without breast.
    ONLY one person among my huge circle married for the girl's look. all others decided for education, sharpness, wittiness etc etc etc both for marriage as well as serious relations. Love for majority of guys, in fact, has little to with the bra size. Lust, may be... but love? No! Lookwise, yes height and complexion mattered in a few cases, but that's it. definitely not breast size.
    my mother is the same her mother is not as she is overweight and my father's mother is almost all flat. i also think i may have hormonal deficiency or breast cancer. i hate these genes.
    it's the way it is. don't link to hormonal deficiency etc to make yourself more miserable. i can make out from your post that your grandma is perfectly fit and fine. don't mix up the issues in head.
    i have always eaten a lot but all the food went to my bottom and not my chest. all i do is to cry and cry cause i will never get to marry and will die alone and i am scared to fall in love as a guy wont take me secret.
    eat what is proper. if only all the food eating went to the places we wanted them to go, we all would be Arnlod or Deepika Padukone...!!!
    i am thinking of plastic surgery it wont grow anymore ive finished puberty. please help guys, thanks! :'( :'( :'( ps my breasts wont grow anymore as my family generation were flat chested ladies.
    that's your choice. but focus on career for now. so that you earn well. so that you can afford such operations. and you can take this call independently. otherwise, you will be again be dependent on permission of your parents or husband or someone else for even this decision. And... Cheer up!