Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flat-chested no hope for love in the future!

New Born

Don't worry... if someone really likes you.. they won't be bothered about your breasts... they will grow after marriage... after pregnancy for sure...

I suggest breast implants. Double D is a good size.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

why you saying you wont get someone.. work and make yourself a successful person with lots of money and you will see how many guys will run after you to get married... we have a lot of these kind as well in this world not only those who run after looks... just try that.. stop worrying.. study hard... get the best you will have everything you wanted.. money talks baby! remember that!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Hi..
    i think exercise might help or u can go for silicon implant? But I think u r too young to worry about all these issues.
    Try using padded push up bras.. They might boost ur confidence..

Whoa Girl, hold your horses. You are too young to get disappointed over this train of thoughts. You will understand better when you mature but I will just mention a few points that hopefully shall be on a helpful note. First, respect yourself as a budding woman, respect your body. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Who ever you are, you are beautiful, you are more than flesh and bone. Be yourself and don't judge yourself on the phony bar set by the society. Secondly, you don't surely want to fall in love with a guy who loves your breasts more than you. Come on, that's funny. Guys are not that bad. You will definitely find a soul mate who respects you and loves you. Thirdly chuck off those shitty bras. You don't need them. Trust me, the moment you start loving yourself, everything around you shall feel more beautiful and you yourself shall appear to be more inviting as a person.

New Born

Listen my dear.. Just like Preeto maam said.. there are people in this world with all kind of body types, and you are not in any bad state. You're still 16, and have a lot of years ahead of you where your body is gonna change with every passing month.
    Seeing that you have concerns about appearance, big breasts is NOT the only point where a guy zeroes down on a girl, nor on appreciating her beauty. there are so many factors which define beauty.. your smile, dressing sense, skin-tone, height, structure, hair, .. the list is endless and bust-line is just only one of this list.
    You can always choose an option to look rather 'toned' and fit.. may be give a shot to working out in gym? why not look fit-n-hot like those ramp models? this will surely give you lot of self confidence as well as appreciation. Yet, lastly remember one thing.. face, charm, vital stats, intellect, everything changes/transforms with time and age.. you need a boy that values YOU the most and then may be rest of the things.

everyone is replying to the flat chested girl....people who never reply in AA section are replying...flat chested girl getting a lot of attention !!!!
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Hey girl, you are just 16 !! relax ! ur ****s will grow more !

I used to have a flat chest till I turned 17. Now I'm 25 years old and my bra size is 36 B.. even if your chest remains flat, who told you that you will not find love? True love has nothing to do with beauty or breasts.. I am a very average looking woman and I have had 3 boyfriends till date who were all very very attractive men.. and it was me who chose to break up with them. I used to feel that I will not get true love because of my very average looks but all my boyfriends made me feel so loved and cared.. they dint care about my looks.. true love has nothing to do with looks.. pls dont get upset.. be a confident, kind and passionate girl and success and boys will follow

Take care dearoo !!

Quote Originally Posted by sneha_bubbles View Post
    even if your chest remains flat, who told you that you will not find love?
    and once you find that love. it will take no time for that chest to grow...IYKWIM

Quote Originally Posted by sneha_bubbles View Post
    I used to have a flat chest till I turned 17. Now I'm 25 years old and my bra size is 36 B.. .....I have had 3 boyfriends till date
    3 bfs...see.....now we know the reason how she went from flat@17 to 36@25.

New Born

come on rv you can do better.. show some respect to womens. one of those gave you birth.

from what part of your deseased mind you are hinting the girl ... getting a bf will help her grow her ****s. girl is already illitrate enough to think.. eating more will contribute to her ****s.

cant suggest much here... it may have to do something with in your dna... or harmones. rest all is already said.

New Born

come on rv you can do better.. show some respect to womens. one of those gave you birth.

from what part of your deseased mind you are hinting the girl ... getting a bf will help her grow her ****s. girl is already illitrate enough to think.. eating more will contribute to her ****s.

cant suggest much here... it may have to do something with in your dna... or harmones. rest all is already said.

Quote Originally Posted by 9am View Post
    come on rv you can do better..
    so can you by stop advising what i should do.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

nahi yar
    flat chested to special log hotay hain
    I love them
    don't worry