Thread: Feeling Shy Getting Intimate With Her

New Born

Default Feeling Shy Getting Intimate With Her

Hello,
    I know you must be getting a plethora of these questions on your forum and I am one of those who just are as sticky as your threads (Pun Intended). But I am right now witnessing a "How should I go about it" phase.

Married a few months back, (Arranged marriage) everything seems picture perfect. We also have had shades of finding our moment of love in the 24 hours of the day. But, when she gets pretty close to me (Hugging or just laying on my shoulder), I being a bit reserved and partially reclusive, feel that I am not able to comfort her that well. I know there are things that I can do, but I feel that there will be a time when we get intimate and I just don't want to be a sissy who is still finding it hard to reciprocate a hug or a lay over.

What should be the approach?? Will be obliged if you could help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hey! Just go with the flow and stop judging yourself and weighing the moment. When you feel connected, show it- be demonstrative, hug her, hold her and more...she needs it and so do you. Just stop thinking about it and trying to be cerebral about emotion and physical urges.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by axis87 View Post
    Hello,
    I know you must be getting a plethora of these questions on your forum and I am one of those who just are as sticky as your threads (Pun Intended). But I am right now witnessing a "How should I go about it" phase.

Married a few months back, (Arranged marriage) everything seems picture perfect. We also have had shades of finding our moment of love in the 24 hours of the day. But, when she gets pretty close to me (Hugging or just laying on my shoulder), I being a bit reserved and partially reclusive, feel that I am not able to comfort her that well. I know there are things that I can do, but I feel that there will be a time when we get intimate and I just don't want to be a sissy who is still finding it hard to reciprocate a hug or a lay over.

congrats on your marriage...
    it should improve over time...
    I think most people should be feeling the same way, when they go for arranged marriage...
    emotional intimacy can improve things..

Hello,
    I know you must be getting a plethora of these questions on your forum
    no yaar, what to do? preeto mam, neha, prabhendu, me just sitting here waiting for queries....

and I am one of those who just are as sticky as your threads (Pun Intended).
    pun wun baadme maar yaar, pehle query bol ne bhai tu.....

approach should be, dont think about it too much. you are over-analyzing the situation. even before asking your query, your statements were - "you must be getting lot of queries...." AND "how should i go about it". that is, you put too much thought into things.

hugging, caressing, etc are things just happen. its instinctive behaviour. noone teaches animals how to caress and make love. you love her, right? then thats enough. stop thinking too much about physical intimacy and just enjoy. if you cant enjoy, its okay. it will happen when it will happen, dont think too much.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Both of you strip and jump into a shower, let the rest of the things follow their course by themselves.
    You never know what you can become ..

Wife ke sath intimate hone ke liye itna jyaada sochoge.. time ka wait karoge toh tum toh gaya kam se..

Jst float with the flow.. enjoy each moments u have with her.. wife hai bhai.. koi bahar wali nahi ki 4 log kya sochenge bolke matha pe haat laake baithe huye ho
    Just You ... Only You

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Yes you are being a sissy.....you need to be a man....you have a pen!s....use it....
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

Hello,

bhai chance pe dance karna hota hai. secondly i think u r too much judgmental on urself. in old days suhaagrat used to be in dark so that it doesnt pose any shyness for both partner. so oneday switch off ur lights and make love. u will never leave it.

New Born

You need to clear up your mind.... Being intimate is not only your need but hers too and you are not being caring by not being intimate.... It is common mentality that is stopping you as your mind is telling you to care and not to be sex maniac but believe me that you are torturing her mentally by not being intimate. She won't tell you but frustration will built up over the course of time. If she has married you she has already given you permission and is ready for the act. Its true that you should ask if she is in mood and if she is not... make her mood but do it... Sex is a need of hers too .. it will stabilize her hormones and would beautify her... so you are depriving her of her need... There is a saying " **** ur wife and she would love you..... love ur wife and she would **** you"

Just whip it out and tell her to **** on it

I am personally against marriage but if you are in that situation it is her duty as your wife to relieve you when necessary.