Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Topic of the week ~ live in - failed relation and then suicide -who is responsible?

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    He was reason for stress agree..but book him criminally not right in my view...unless he murdered her...
    I think hurting someone physically is far far better. atleast wounds cover up in few months. but mental wounds given by someone stays for whole life and are barely noticed.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    There are many people who commit suicide daily due to failed relationships. Its just tht celebrities get noticed n rest are never talked of.

I remember when I was around 7-8 years old one girl in our locality committed suicide. she was a college student. All I remember is people discussing "postmortem mei pta chla wo pregnant thi". When I grew up I learned she was unmarried n pregnant with her professor's child who later refused to marry her. Such men should be punished. Provoking someone to commit suicide should be taken very very serious offence.
    Such kind of men are surly shame to society..

But I stress on point that if a girl take bold step to live with a man ..getting pregnant ..then she should be bold enough to take on ill effect too..

And nowadays ..people should think 100 times to go with live in and should take it as lightly as she was taking legal/illegal point...live in is no guarantee for marriage ..so girls with the philosophy of move on ..should try this not ultra sensitive girl like pratyusha.
    Thank you bala

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

I think hurting someone physically is far far better. atleast wounds cover up in few months. but mental wounds given by someone stays for whole life and are barely noticed.
    Yes agree ..but who stopping you to come out just like who stopped u to live in???
    These girls want to live a modern life with modern rules ..but this and other case shiws that deep inside
    they are traditionally old female..if u want to move in mature society then first prepare urself..
    Thank you bala

Such kind of men are surly shame to society..

But I stress on point that if a girl take bold step to live with a man ..getting pregnant ..then she should be bold enough to take on ill effect too..

And nowadays ..people should think 100 times to go with live in and should take it as lightly as she was taking legal/illegal point...live in is no guarantee for marriage ..so girls with the philosophy of move on ..should try this not ultra sensitive girl like pratyusha.
    May be girls like bipasha basu are fit for live in. She stayed with John for 10 years n later parted their ways.
    I think when a girl trusts a guy fully then only she goes ahead for live in. girls involve in sexual relations before marriage once they believe marriage is on cards in near future but right now they gotta concentrate on their career.

Yes agree ..but who stopping you to come out just like who stopped u to live in???
    These girls want to live a modern life with modern rules ..but this and other case shiws that deep inside
    they are traditionally old female..if u want to move in mature society then first prepare urself..
    Agree..... Girls try to be ultramodern but emotions are not tht modern yet. Deep inside Indian girls are still Indian.

Get real, If "LIVE IN - FAILED RELATIONSHIPS" were the reason for suicides, then India's problem with population surge will soon be sorted.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

You show someone dreams, give them a reason to live and laugh , give them hopes
    It's is the first chapter from the textbook called "natural selection". Has been since the start of the mankind (eg peacocking). Ain't no women fall for men without them qualities. It's a well balanced phenomenon. No gender has any sort of advantage over the other when it comes to this.

No one stays good in this world. Men/ Women are only as faithful as His/ Her options.
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 07-04-2016 at 02:33 AM.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

Agree..... Girls try to be ultramodern but emotions are not tht modern yet. Deep inside Indian girls are still Indian.
    Sure, let's pretend that this was her only relationship and she considered her partner as her deity adhering to our age old Indian traditions.

Agree with Basu.. pretending to b bold n modern enough from outside n actually not being so from inside was the reason for depression (i guess).
    Just You ... Only You

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Depends on whether one is the driven or the driver. Some people are driven and therefore outsiders are to blame, others are the drivers, they create their own miseries… nobody but themselves to blame
    So may it be