Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's really torturing me!

New Born

Default She's really torturing me!

We both are 24yrs old. This has been started since july'15 when we got into the relationship and wanted to take this lifelong. Step by step we got involved physically nd got intimate. But after that, things changed..her behaviour got seriously very bad. Small issues became big and at that point of time, she reacts so badly lyk **** off, get lost, get the shit out of here. But..the next day, those so called magical words shona, babu, sorry, tuje pta to h mai gusse me kuch bhi bol jaati hu etc comes out of her mouth.

Now this behaviour of her making me realise my own self respect too. So now that i took the decision to leave her, she is abusing me and saying teri zindagi barbaad kr dungi, tune mere sath dhokha kiya h, m not a prostitute etc...nd torchuring me that she will approach my mom dad nd tell them about our physical relation.

Seriously I did not use her nd i wanted to spend my life with her but all this stuff made me say this.
    Now what to do..plz help guyz...m in a great fuss😟😔

Get rid of her, she doesn't sound to be in a stable state of mind and has anger issues. Not a long term material.
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Not a new thing for u boys. First u get physical with girl making fake promises, assuring her happy married life in future and once u get what u want u find all flaws of the world in her. Didn't u see all these flaws in her before going for sex?? It isn't the case tht on one fine day she suddenly turned short tempered n abusive.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

If everything you have written are true, leave her... I mean dump her... Nobody deserves to be treated this way.. You shouldn't even feel guilty...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

SB Addict

Dear 24 year old,

Thank you for enlightening me that intimacy has to be practised on the ladder. Rung by rung, you commit wrong by wrong. Having probably scaled the summit, you seem to have been afflicted by the by-products of orgasmic expression, that often has a generous sprinkling of profanity. Graduating from FCUK me to FCUK Off, or the more often abused :Oh Shit: to :Clean the Shit: are not abnormal when you fail to satiate her needs completely. I would simply suggest you to Gag her with the 6 or so inches and abstain from passing judgement, whether she spits or swallows.

You need to sit with her and ask her what she is so upset with? And it is also a revelation to me that "babu" is a magic word. I thought it stood for a civil servant and the first person who comes to my mind is Arvind Kejriwal. Now, if my wife, or any of my numerous girlfriends calls me by any title that is synonymous with Kejriwal, I would dump her.

What is your principal issue here?

1. Is it about her getting upset. Try Anger management. Nowadays, everything is solved by breathing exercises. After you are both exasperated by Ladder Sex (or Staircase Sex), catch your breath and practice those Ravishankar or Ramdev breathing exercises.

2. Is it about her threat to inform your parents that you are a virile heterosexual?

3. Why are you being defensive in proclaiming that you did not "Use" or Violate her? You know the Rape laws in this country.

The best thing is to get back to her.

First, get married. Convert to Buddhism if you both feel that it would have a calming effect on you.

Second, tell her that profanity is permitted only when you have Sex.

Third, ask her to stop using words like "shona" and "babu". Seriously, what is "shona"?

Finally, have 4 kids.

Then, please write to us when you have a REAL problem.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    Finally, have 4 kids.

Then, please write to us when you have a REAL problem.
    whats up with 4 kids?

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by prabhendu View Post
    whats up with 4 kids?
    Psalm 127 : 3-5
    Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!

Genesis 16:10
    The angel of the Lord also said to her, “I will surely multiply your offspring so that they cannot be numbered for multitude.”

Genesis 1:28
    And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

your parents shouldnt give a shit. at 24 years old your dad will probably be disappointed you only slept with 1 girl. I agree with Guru Logical, the best course of action in this situation is to insert your manhood down her throat and let her do her job as your girlfriend. I would also suggest maybe finding other girls so you can have a threesome. That is therapeutic, because she can relieve some of her pent up anger on the other girl as well as on you, so you split the load instead of having to deal with all of it.

did you try telling her that you are leaving her due to her erratic behaviour. if not, just talk to her and tell her that. AND then just leave the hell out of there. talk to your parents about her before she does. it doesnt matter here, but her side of story maybe different than yours.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sukrit18 View Post
    We both are 24yrs old. This has been started since july'15 when we got into the relationship and wanted to take this lifelong. Step by step we got involved physically nd got intimate. But after that, things changed..her behaviour got seriously very bad. Small issues became big and at that point of time, she reacts so badly lyk **** off, get lost, get the shit out of here. But..the next day, those so called magical words shona, babu, sorry, tuje pta to h mai gusse me kuch bhi bol jaati hu etc comes out of her mouth.

Now this behaviour of her making me realise my own self respect too. So now that i took the decision to leave her, she is abusing me and saying teri zindagi barbaad kr dungi, tune mere sath dhokha kiya h, m not a prostitute etc...nd torchuring me that she will approach my mom dad nd tell them about our physical relation.

Seriously I did not use her nd i wanted to spend my life with her but all this stuff made me say this.
    Now what to do..plz help guyz...m in a great fuss
    Emotions of confusion, anger and guilt is what i'm picking up from her side. Where is that coming from? Surely its not just the sex before marriage thing. Perhaps you should invest some time finding out whats troubling her before dumping her. Don't be a pig. Leave on a good note with a clear conscience if anything.
    So may it be

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Well, sometimes when there's a lack of communication between partners, then anger does take the forefront. It cannot be that she's getting randomly angry- there has to be a reason that is making her react so. the reason could be logical or illogical, but you may need to get to the bottom of it.
    If you have decided to call it off, then, well, try and do it as gracefully as possible- giving her some face saving exits as well. This way of ending a relationship is really negating all the love that you may have shared.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

she is simply too childish... leave her otherwise ur life will be hell!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Drop her!! U don't have to be in a abusive relationship.
    clearly she is a psycho, ignore her and block her contact no...I don't think she would do anything as there is saying "barking dog never bites"

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Not a new thing for u boys. First u get physical with girl making fake promises, assuring her happy married life in future and once u get what u want u find all flaws of the world in her. Didn't u see all these flaws in her before going for sex?? It isn't the case tht on one fine day she suddenly turned short tempered n abusive.
    Well Neha, I somehow dont agree with you. How can you be so sure that sukrit18did only for getting physical without any love? Both are adults and mature, and had sex with well being aware of the consequences.

It could also be possible that the girl was very sweet initially in order to pull the boy in the relationship. During the initial phase it is not possible to judge the nature of the other person, so the boy could have agreed to be in relationship. Now when he comes to know about her real nature, he wants to pull out. What is wrong here?

You need to move on......if this continues to be her attitude .....come back to reality dude you have to live with the personality of the person (not sex or good looks which will fade away with age) if you are talking about transitioning this relationship into a long one till death....she is not going to be the same person with same physique at 34 ..... you need to take into account on how she treats you as a person and if she respects,trusts ,cares and supports you as a person in all ups/downs ....if she treats you badly call out on that bad treatment.... there is nothing bigger than your self esteem,self worth everything is next.....

Do go through this video you need it very badly

Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.