Thread: Lack of desire for sex after child birth!

Unregistered

Default Lack of desire for sex after child birth!

Hi,

Im 29,my wife is 25.It has been 6 months since she delivered our baby boy.We had expected that our sex life would come on track after atleast 3-4 months.But she complains of a lack of desire for sex,as she has new responsibilities now and becomes tired by the end of the day.Also maybe since she has been breastfeeding the baby.Before the pregnancy we used to have sex almost 4-5 times a week and now the frequency has gone down to once every 2 weeks!

Can you suggest a solution to this problem of mine,I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks
    Worried Husband

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hello, Worried husband!
    Well, you know this is very natural for a young mother to feel this way. Its hard to deal with a whole new human being in your life and babies are known to be very demanding. You're going to have to be a bit patient about this- maybe share the responsibilities of the baby a bit more so that she gets some more rest than what she's probably getting at the moment.
    Small things like getting up alternatively at night to change the baby or burp him if he's not sleepy after his feed, will help the mother to get her rest and she's be more prepared for sex.

It is normal for her to have less sexual desire and having give attention and more priority to the child. Wait, it is not something that you can't live without.
    Last edited by o00; 18-04-2016 at 07:18 AM.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Im 29,my wife is 25.It has been 6 months since she delivered our baby boy.We had expected that our sex life would come on track after atleast 3-4 months.But she complains of a lack of desire for sex,as she has new responsibilities now and becomes tired by the end of the day.Also maybe since she has been breastfeeding the baby.Before the pregnancy we used to have sex almost 4-5 times a week and now the frequency has gone down to once every 2 weeks!

Can you suggest a solution to this problem of mine,I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks
    Worried Husband
    helping her more might help you...
    as she will be less tired...try to get more involved in housework than you already are..

SB Addict

Dear Worried,

Some of the patrons of this site have equated "making love" or "having Sex" as a chore; a task; a job. Well, if Sex was a job, then the maid would do it.

The Bible, clearly states that unless she has borne you 4 kids, she has to submit to your carnal needs and provide access to you, ON CALL. I can understand that your child must be wearing out her mammary glands. Switch to Formula.

Tell your wife, that Sex is a responsibility as important as changing diapers or breastfeeding. There cannot be priorities drawn up here. Take her on the kitchen sink this evening and let me know how it went.

Perhaps she just needs a new penis in her life. Find one of your guy friends and get a three way going. She is clearly bored with her sex life.

all perfectly normal. this is what typically happens, so get used to it.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

its natural.... you should thank God that you are not getting mood swings too.... and you are getting it every two weeks...
    you can help her make baby sleep ... you can give her massage and try to make things better....