Thread: Office Love

Unregistered

Exclamation Office Love

Hello all,

There is a girl in my office whom I have started liking a lot. We both don't talk much to each other because I am mostly on client side for my project and she sits in office only. Lately we have been speaking (not that much though). I want to tell her that i like her but i cannot since it's an office environment and I don't want to create unnecessary scene. I haven't added her on FB, i don't even have her number. Only thing i managed is to compliment her. How should i proceed with this office love? Need your help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! well, if you are speaking and there is communication, why don't you send her a friend's request and if she accepts, after a while, ask her out for a cup of coffee? There's no need to approach her with a proposal right away- get to know her first and if she is interested in you, only then take it forward so that there is no awkwardness in the office environment.

Send her an email on the office email ID from your office email ID, proposing her. It will be a real office love then.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Addict

A Project is a unique, temporary and uncertain journey undertaken to meet specific objectives, with several constraints and assumptions. Communication remains the clinching factor that determines a Project's success. Now, whether you subscribe to PMP or Prince2, the difference in the definition is subtle.

A lasting relationship is business operations, which goes on for eternity, unless, you treat your relationships as Projects.

Facebook is a cesspool, inhabited by frustrated trolls who indulge in vicarious activities. It is not an Abacus, where you can perform simple clerical computations like addition or subtraction. Avoid it like the plague.

What do you mean by Office Love? Love is Living On Volatile Epitomes. Compartmentalizing it by geographical locations is a bit too overrated. Do you have a Building Love, Cousin Love, Metro Love, Gym Love, Early morning Dog-walk Love, Night-school Love and so on? Kindly clarify.

The suggestion of my celebrated aunt of having coffee, however, classically old-fashioned, may not appear to be so benign. It did make sense, when we were dating, to let the coffee melt the Ice, or the mustard cut the hot dog. But, if you are in a place like Telangana or Gurugram, please ADD "COLD" before Coffee. Else, it could be akin to a death threat. (Let's have Coffee, sounds like, I'd like to burn your throat)

Get inspiration from Billy Idol. Stop dreaming and get her into your Car. It is not about missing the bus or catching it, It is about being in the Driver's seat.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Send friend request on Fb. Ask her if she wants any help in some office work. these small hints wud be enough n in case she is interested she will give reply otherwise no chance for u.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Send request on facebook... Try to initiate conversation... Let things proceed that way...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Don't do anything on Facebook. 95% of Indians do this and it makes you look like a loser. Fact: most good looking girls get hundreds of messages on Facebook in a month from guys. Very very few have the balls to approach in real life and express interest. Therefore women find those that approach them to be the alpha males, thus more sexually attractive. Approach her at the office. Talk to her and then ask her if she wants to grab a chai latte or something at some point during the break. That's code word for you liking her. It will escalate from there on so long as you start flirting with her.

dont go social media route. just continue increasing interactions and increase subtly. if she is interested, you will get vibes and responses, so you will know when to change gears....if she does not, then you need to apply brakes. there is no formula here, so you need to figure out and build a way as you go along. all the best.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Legend Brigadier General

Hummm .. .. ..