Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is nobody interested in marrying me?

SB Addict

Default Why is nobody interested in marrying me?

Dear Aunty,

I am an Engineer by profession and have taken up teaching as a career. I am 43 years old, have a wicked sense of humour, can be rambunctious after a few drinks, very honest in my dealings, reasonably well travelled, speak quite a few languages, have a pleasing personality, willing to convert to any religion for the right girl, a romantic at heart, not a great fan of the Social media, well read (I still read a lot), a fabulous cook, collect art as a hobby and am pretty decently endowed (proof can be provided on a reciprocal basis).

I have tried to approach women directly and have proposed marriage, without beating around the bush, or drop hints on Social networks. My attempts to find a partner have failed to bear fruit. I even attended a marriage Mela held at a temple and found no takers. On the matrimonial sites, my profile has not even been viewed once.

Am I doomed to my present state of being unmarried? Do you recommend a Puja, a Yagna or even a pilgrimage? Should I consult a priest to perform an exorcism, if an evil spirit has possessed my body? Should I convert to a specific religion? As an extreme step, should I consider a Sex change operation and start looking for men? I am not homophobic, but I do not particularly fancy a stubble rubbing on my chin (if you get my drift)

Please advise.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, while i'm laughing at your expression of the situation that you find yourself in and think that you've exaggerated it a little, perhaps, but I understand your drift! Its surprising indeed that you have not found any takers if you are as you do describe yourself to be.
    Are you coming on too strong? Perhaps frightening women off? Do you think you need to review what you've put up on the matrimonial sites? What about your social circle? No help there?
    I'm sure you're not doomed to bachelorhood, but it does seem a little surprising that in a country like ours where there are always hawk eyed mamas looking for prospective grooms and indeed now, professional and working women looking for partners, you have not found anyone yet. Is there something you are not telling us?

Start taking a shower daily.
    You never know what you can become ..

your first paragraph consists of nothing but licking your own butt and hailing what a great person you are !!! have there been anyone else other than you who told you that have a pleasing personality? none of them have been single women? you see the point, its all in your head. just drop the fake aura that you have build for yourself and come down to earth. if you are considering things like sex change and exorcism, a little personality change should not be difficult for you.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

@rv - You have Mr. Bean as your profile picture and suggest a personality change!! Interesting.

While I do admit that I like the women blowing my trumpet, rather than self gratification, butt-licking is a canine or a bovine instinct and I am sorry if your wife ran away with your dog. British Columbia, as sparsely populated as it is, must be difficult to track them both.

@o00 - Egghead, want to scrub my back, twice a day?? You should surely use better methods to land a job. Unfortunately, you cannot even be RV's kennel attendant.

@Aunty - What I haven't told you is that I am trying to seek one woman on a long term basis, rather than the married ones who I bed every night. Sometimes, two of them in the same day. While I do like my corporeal encounters with these married women, who are so grateful, I seek that "Savithri" and not a "Savitha"? Where is she?

New Born

43 is over qualified as far as south Asia is concerned... try finding someone from else where... lower your preferences and be open about accepting people... leave the idea of marriage for 6 months and make friends with as many girls as you can .... widen your social circle and drop some people for a while... you have become too complex and hence confusing for people ... don't try to be classy ... try to be humble and simple... indulge in volunteer programs around the world and built self less relationships and try to develop friendship next time before purposing

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Bro , convert to Islam if you're not one . Your age would then not be a barrier to get a bride. Besides you'll keep 4 at a time as what you want.
    Check the other dudes who rock while holding experience of celebrating Eid for almost a century .
    This is how you can break the jinx and checkmate the circumstances .

Mere Zakhmon ko teri chuan chahiye,
    Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye,
    Mere khwabon ke aashiyane me tu chahiye

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Bro , convert to Islam if you're not one . Your age would then not be a barrier to get a bride. Besides you'll keep 4 at a time as what you want.
    Check the other dudes who rock while holding experience of celebrating Eid for almost a century .
    This is how you can break the jinx and checkmate the circumstances .

Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Going 1 step ahead , suggesting you 1 name too after when you're done with the process.

From Logical Guru to Akalmand Ustaad .

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    @rv - You have Mr. Bean as your profile picture and suggest a personality change!! Interesting.

While I do admit that I like the women blowing my trumpet, rather than self gratification, butt-licking is a canine or a bovine instinct and I am sorry if your wife ran away with your dog. British Columbia, as sparsely populated as it is, must be difficult to track them both.
    dude, this is not a discussion thread. if you didnt want others opinion, then why did you post a query. if you cannot fathom others opinions, then ignore. i have not asked for your comments, and you have no right to comment on my life. anyways, they will get deleted. so if posting ugly things momentarily gave you some satisfaction at this age, so be it.

Chalak¤Guy®™ Lieutenant parveztubez's Avatar

Nah Don't convert....see the pic below carefully

When Dog can have his day then why can't you...............have patience............and please don't convert.
    Don’t observe followers of a Religion. Refer to Authentic Sources of that Religion

the thullu's thread has turned into a warfare

Quote Originally Posted by parveztubez View Post
    Nah Don't convert....see the pic below carefully

When Dog can have his day then why can't you...............have patience............and please don't convert.
    Bro , today is not the judgement day. Kyun kabar faad kar nikla hai

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    the thullu's thread has turned into a warfare

Nobody is fighting . It's just bitter sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Nobody is fighting . It's just bitter sarcasm
    bitter......yeah