Hello everyone, I am 24 year old male. I belong to A upper middle class family. Finished my graduation and preparing for government job. I was not thinking about getting married until my parents just told me that they are searching for a girl for me. It came as a surprise and shock to me like I'm just 24 and my parents wants me to get married. They saw a girl she is postgraduate and preparing for lectureship.they told me that she is very tall and beautiful. I told them that I am not ready yet but they are forcing me by saying that she is very tall and beautiful. I told them that I am not ready yet but they are forcing me by saying that I'm not going to find such a beautiful girl again. But I am really very confused about it because I want to get job first then I would think about all these things. But my parents are adamant. They're saying that I can continue my studies but get married first. They are saying that I don't have to worry about money and all that stuff. My father's health is not good from past two years so they want me to get married. I am the eldest son in home. I have a younger brother. My sister had a Love marriage. So I'm thinking maybe my parents think that after getting job I would do love marriage too. So what should I do? Should I get married or wait until I get job?can I do my studies after getting married? Or should I not even think about it?