Thread: Love issues..Before and After Marriage

Unregistered

Post Love issues..Before and After Marriage

Dear All,

its a bit long story.. i have been in relation ship with a girl before marriage (1 year) due to some circumstances our relation did not ended in marriage. she got married first and after one year of marriage i also got married.. after 2 years i contacted her and we became friends again.. like wise we spend times by sms and call... like this we have spend 4 years.. we realised that we are still in luv with each other. she has a baby girl and i also have a baby girl..
    i took a decision that i will leave my wife for her and will marry her.. one day i checked her moble and she used to call her husband luv and sweet heart etc. when i confronted her she replied that she forcibly sent txt to her husband else he will doubt her etc etc etc... i was hurt badly that she is planning to leave him and marry me and behind my back she was texting him romanticly i felt cheated. i have taken the decision to leave her.. n now she is emotionaly blackmailing me that she will commit suicide. i aware she does not have the guts to commit suicide.

I need an advice is my decision to is correct or NOT.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! look, the decision is yours and hers to take. however, you both have to consider if your love is strong enough to sustain two divorces, specially since both of you have children.
    Take a little breather and think the whole thing through till the end before you take any step. Basing it on some sms messages from her to her husband is not the issue- its really about the larger picture that involves many people.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Man..... u are talking about cheating? Then what are u doing... aren't u cheating ur wife.? better to leave her and stay happy in your marriage. If this relation was meant to be, it wouldn't have broken in the first phase.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear All,

its a bit long story.. i have been in relation ship with a girl before marriage (1 year) due to some circumstances our relation did not ended in marriage. she got married first and after one year of marriage i also got married.. after 2 years i contacted her and we became friends again.. like wise we spend times by sms and call... like this we have spend 4 years.. we realised that we are still in luv with each other. she has a baby girl and i also have a baby girl..
    i took a decision that i will leave my wife for her and will marry her.. one day i checked her moble and she used to call her husband luv and sweet heart etc. when i confronted her she replied that she forcibly sent txt to her husband else he will doubt her etc etc etc... i was hurt badly that she is planning to leave him and marry me and behind my back she was texting him romanticly i felt cheated. i have taken the decision to leave her.. n now she is emotionaly blackmailing me that she will commit suicide. i aware she does not have the guts to commit suicide.

objectively, the decision is correct...
    but fyi you are no saint either

You are pathetic. Yes leave her and also leave your wife if you haven't already. Your wife and daughter deserves someone better as a husband and father.

you got yourself in a mess. if she truly loves you, then she is deeply hurt. because you were sort of committed to divorcing your wife and marrying her. now she finds herself spending the life with her husband and she does not want to.

why dont you try telling her that you dont feel the same kind of love for her anymore, that is also true right. also even if you love her and go ahead, its going to very difficult with two divorces, children, custody, extended family, etc. so better try to convince her that she needs to find life with her husband. also talk to her about her daughter, that might prevent her from drastic steps. be clear that you dont love her.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

She is a bluff .... just leave her once again... your bigger responsibility is your daughter than her .... Don't be mean to leave your daughter for her used *****

Really!!u felt cheated???
    dude I really really hope that someday karma would come to bite ur asss real hard!

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Man..... u are talking about cheating? Then what are u doing... aren't u cheating ur wife.? better to leave her and stay happy in your marriage. If this relation was meant to be, it wouldn't have broken in the first phase.
    .well said....he seems to be talking like stupids.....looks as if both these 'Mr.He' and 'Mrs.She' are quite self centric persons....they'll surely end up ruining four ppl lives in the end...seems they already done that...anyways...nice reply

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umang123 View Post
    .well said....he seems to be talking like stupids.....looks as if both these 'Mr.He' and 'Mrs.She' are quite self centric persons....they'll surely end up ruining four ppl lives in the end...seems they already done that...anyways...nice reply
    Thanks .................
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear All,

Leave her dont communicate with her , change ur mobile no. , dont u think u r doing so much wrong in both relationship , both of you ? stop it right now , rest if u wana mess up , its ur choice

SB Legend Brigadier General

Hummmmmm............