Thread: I'm panicked after bleeding happened!

Unregistered

Question I'm panicked after bleeding happened!

Hello mam, i got married in february. During 1st few days after marriage we were not able to have **x bcz she felt pain... But after 10 to 12 days we made to it.

Now we come to the main point.... During childhood i got some problem in front skin of my p*n*s so doctors decided to cut the front skin,

and after that it was all okk... During s** with my wife i felt little streching so could not enter full p*n*s in her...

But two days back we had sex... And still i was in mood to have it for 2nd time and i got horny so this time i enter with my whole p*n*s after some time i felt little pain and paid attention on it why it was so... I saw blood on my penis and it was like flowing too much ( not coming from hole)

my wife was not in her periods... Immediately i ran to the bathroom, cleaned evrything little bit pain was there...

But i was scared too much seeing that much blood coming out from my penis i searched on internet but could not get satisfying reply from internet....

Next day morning i felt little pain (down portion of p*n*s) and got rest for the whole day.... 1 of my friend told me that my skin was broken (nath ka tutna) from down side of

p*n*s.... Plzzzz help me out plzzz plzzz tell what was all that
    waiting for ur reply ... Evry 1 plzz give ur reply

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Don't worry. just go to the doctor and he'll fix you up. These things really cannot be fixed by online forum advise- hop across to the urologist or even a good general practitioner and he'll get you sorted out,

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

We can't help you... We are not professionals from medical field... Consult a doctor... He is the only one who can help you...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello mam, i got married in february. During 1st few days after marriage we were not able to have **x bcz she felt pain... But after 10 to 12 days we made to it.

Now we come to the main point.... During childhood i got some problem in front skin of my p*n*s so doctors decided to cut the front skin,

and after that it was all okk... During s** with my wife i felt little streching so could not enter full p*n*s in her...

But two days back we had sex... And still i was in mood to have it for 2nd time and i got horny so this time i enter with my whole p*n*s after some time i felt little pain and paid attention on it why it was so... I saw blood on my penis and it was like flowing too much ( not coming from hole)

my wife was not in her periods... Immediately i ran to the bathroom, cleaned evrything little bit pain was there...

But i was scared too much seeing that much blood coming out from my penis i searched on internet but could not get satisfying reply from internet....

Next day morning i felt little pain (down portion of p*n*s) and got rest for the whole day.... 1 of my friend told me that my skin was broken (nath ka tutna) from down side of

p*n*s.... Plzzzz help me out plzzz plzzz tell what was all that
    waiting for ur reply ... Evry 1 plzz give ur reply
    go see a doctor dude

We dont know if you are fully circumcised or had a partial circumcision. Maybe you have tight frenulum. See a urologist. Use lubes during the coitus and do it slow.
    You never know what you can become ..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    p*n*s.... Plzzzz help me out plzzz plzzz
    i do have a good long working p*n*s but its reserved. so sorry i cant help you there.

if you are looking to fix your shaft, then go see a doctor. noone here can do anything.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Calm down mate.... These things happen when you are new and over excited about the act. Just wait for few days and see if the wound heals on itself as it may just be a scratch due to friction without much lubrication.... If it repairs in week or so ... have sex again but remember to use lots of lubrication this time as both of you may be over anxious to perform and your wife may be tensed so there is no or less lubrication... it would be good idea just to make out in these days of relaxation while you are healing without intercourse so that you can make her relax... learn the art of foreplay ... and instead of jumping to the act spend more time on foreplay next time so she is well lubricated... Don't worry much about your performance and enjoy ... things will be alright
    If the wound does not heal in weeks time or it reoccurs just visit the doctor... it won't be a big thing so don't worry

I am sorry to tell you but I am afraid this is a symptom of an STD - sexually transmitted disease - likely ebola.