Thread: On-line match call turns into molestation accusation!

Unregistered

Default On-line match call turns into molestation accusation!

My mother was looking for alliances for me. I posted a profile on a matrimonial website.
    We got one call... and the girls father came to meet us alone first at our home. I was ok with it.

After that we were called to a restaurant and then left there. The girl was ok but I was not 'into' her. She seemed very bold and looked like she would fight in 2 seconds.
    But I gave her my no. So we communicated on phone for 1-2 weeks... I was mostly in office or at home.

The girls father called up my mother to know the answer. She said no. But now the girls father is threatening us that they will file a case of 420 and molestation on us... or else marry my daughter. I am scared!!

Ive heard that theres no proof required from girl's side for molestation. I dont want my life to get ruined. Please help... please please. I didnt even know the name of the college she studied in i was so disinterested... how can i molest her.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

OK stop getting so panicked and go and talk to a good lawyer so that you at least have a good idea about what your legal standing is. These people seem to be quite a strange family to use the false molestation strategy to find their daughter a husband. Don't feel scared and succumb to this crazy blackmail, but stand firm. I do hope, however, that there are no compromising photographs or texts that can be used against you (?)

this maybe a bluff. i dont know all the rules, but clearly if if law does not require proof, then they have done their homework. but again, i dont think the case will clear.

first of all, dont talk to them from here on. and lodge a police complaint against the family with all the proofs and their threat. threatening someone and blackmailing is a crime. also on the side, consult a lawyer.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Hire a lawyer, record their calls and other communications, in which they are threatening you of litigation.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

There is nothing to worry, they will need evidence for atleast proving that you were present at the particular place wherever they will mention in their allegations. Also, any person making false allegations or accusing you what you never did will 100% leave some loopholes in complaint which you can find out with the help of a good lawyer or you may even post further here when they actually launch a complaint.
    By the time, get an android phone if you don't have any, download call recorder from the apps store. Test it if it is functioning properly. Record their every calls, provoke hem to threaten you on recording call. Like you may say that u are making false statements and record their replies of threats.
    Go to the police, file a complaint before they do and show these recorded calls as proof.
    You may use all the messages which you might have shared when things were good.
    Do not forget to backup your messages and calls before you go to police.
    Place a query if you need help in backing up data.
    All the best.

i like it.
    bhaiya aap lucky hain ki anokhe khud ek lawyer hai.
    bhaiya agar aapne us kanya ke saath koi shaaririk sambandh nahin banaye hain toh wo family aapka baal bhi baanka nahi kar sakti.
    jail bhejna aur career ruin karna koi khel nahin hai.
    anokhe jaisa ek kaabil vakeel karein aur unke ghar par legal notice bhej de. chhatti ka doodh yaad aa jayega baap beti ko bhaiya. chhatti ka doodh.

New Born

Default This is an extortion case. Do not budge.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My mother was looking for alliances for me. I posted a profile on a matrimonial website.
    We got one call... and the girls father came to meet us alone first at our home. I was ok with it.

After that we were called to a restaurant and then left there. The girl was ok but I was not 'into' her. She seemed very bold and looked like she would fight in 2 seconds.
    But I gave her my no. So we communicated on phone for 1-2 weeks... I was mostly in office or at home.

The girls father called up my mother to know the answer. She said no. But now the girls father is threatening us that they will file a case of 420 and molestation on us... or else marry my daughter. I am scared!!

Ive heard that theres no proof required from girl's side for molestation. I dont want my life to get ruined. Please help... please please. I didnt even know the name of the college she studied in i was so disinterested... how can i molest her.
    I am a men's rights activist and we are encountering increasing number of cases like these. We have dealt cases wherein rape charges were filed w.o reason to extort money.Sooner or later this particular family would ask for a few lakhs from you to settle up the matter.

Your response should be this: Tell the family that they are extortionists and to do whatever they want. Record the conversation if possible. They basically would force you to cough up a few lakhs in return for 'sparing' you. DO NOT DO THIS. They may come back for more anytime you need. Just tell them to **** off and cease all communication at once. People like these feed on your fears of women laws. Nothing will happen to you. And these people want to make off with some quick bucks so as to trap the next guy coming their way. THEY WOULD NOT FILE or FIGHT A CASE AGAINST YOU AS ANY CASE IN INDIA TAKES 3-5 YEARS ATLEAST. They are just terrorizing you for money. If you need more advise pm me and I'll provide you with my contact number. Alternatively, contact SAVE INDIAN FAMILY foundation (Search for the helpline on google). No need to go to lawyer at this stage. He'll rob you even more. Don't be afraid. Indian men have been so busy acting white knights that they have got themselves screwed in order to appear 'good' to women. 99% there would be no complaint against you. If it is filed bravely go to the police station with a friend and tell them to file a complaint after preliminary investigation. Don't offer any bribes. Fight it out rather than chickening out. If you cave in after marriage this woman WILL FILE FALSE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND 498A CASES ON YOU. You can have this from me in writing. If you dont give into pressure you can easily save yourself. Nothing will happen to your career. It's not that easy to ruin someone's career. I am sure that this family is a con family and they would have done this before and been succesful at it. All this can be found out with a little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Record the phone call and file police complaint first.