Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm being blackmailed! Help!

Default I'm being blackmailed! Help!

So a girl in my workplace wanted to have a one night stand with me from a very long time and I always used to reject her bcuz I wasn't into that thing and finally after seeing her persistence in so many months and she pleading to me all this time! I agreed and did but now she is threatening me that if I won't be her sex slave and make out with her everyday! She'll spill the beans at my workplace.I have lead a clean life till now and I don't wanna tangle the police into this.Please help me out .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, what if she does? Even if she spills the beans at your workplace, you are both consenting adults and have had consensual sex. So what's there to worry about?

Bro, chill. She owns all the odds in this situation. You own all the evens. You have an upper hand in this situation. First of all, the coitus was consensual. So no big deal. It was a one night stand and so what if she spills the beans in the office? She won't stand up on a desk and announce that I and Ralph went bang bang one night and I was so bad that he won't bang bang me again! No. That's not gonna happen. And. If it does. You are the dude, you can very well handle that. And don't even bother about police and stuff. The ****ens was consensual. So police can't do shit. And she can't tell the police that she wants you as a sex slave..haha no way. And respect dude, good that you are a self respecting man. Tell her to buzz off and that you don't give a damn. Women as such are all words and no play. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Lauren View Post
    Please help me out .
    its easy, just wake up from the dream and your problems will go away.....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

You can blackmail her too.
    You never know what you can become ..

So a girl in my workplace wanted to have a one night stand with me from a very long time and I always used to reject her bcuz I wasn't into that thing and finally after seeing her persistence in so many months and she pleading to me all this time! I agreed and did but now she is threatening me that if I won't be her sex slave and make out with her everyday! She'll spill the beans at my workplace.I have lead a clean life till now and I don't wanna tangle the police into this.Please help me out .
    What she is blackmailing you of? whatever happened is out of consent from both you. If she spill the beans, it will be for her also, not only you. Why are you allowing her to blackmail you. Just tell her that she can't blackmail you and stand firm. Ask her to do whatever she want to do. There is nothing she can do.

This is probably fake, if not, I do not know why you are asking Agony Aunt this, because you are basically having a fun time.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Well, merciful stud muffin. Wheres her evidence?
    So may it be

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Well, merciful stud muffin. Wheres her evidence?
    Words are enough to destroy an image in workplace

Quote Originally Posted by mumbaiplayer View Post
    This is probably fake, if not, I do not know why you are asking Agony Aunt this, because you are basically having a fun time.
    Wtf!! This isn't fake and I do not enjoy being blackmailed ..wtf dude..if you think its fake..why bother reply??

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    You can blackmail her too.
    I wish it was that simple

Wtf!! This isn't fake and I do not enjoy being blackmailed ..wtf dude..if you think its fake..why bother reply??
    then you only enjoy putting fake queries in AA....???!?

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    then you only enjoy putting fake queries in AA....???!?
    Seriously dude!! Hop off my thread if you're just here to criticize and falsify my statements

Seriously dude!! Hop off my thread if you're just here to criticize and falsify my statements
    No one is hopping anywhere. You don't own the place. And let's get this straight and simple, you posted two threads recently and both of them are contradictory of each other. In this thread you claim that you had a one night stand and in a more recent one you admit that you never had sex. Now how is that possible? People come here with problems that are genuine and since they are in need, it is our responsibility to help them out. But if you put up such fake queries for your jovial purposes then no one will ever take the problems submitted in the future seriously. We are accusing you only because you acted in a foolish manner. And if you dare oppose me, then do come forward with a satisfactory argument that justifies your stupidity. Don't flaunt your arrogance.

said the man with false queries in AA....