Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in a love triangle

Unregistered

Default Stuck in a love triangle

Hi, my story started with consoling my girlfriend, when she was in relationship with her boyfriend of 2 years. she use to cry , uninstall whatsapp and put weird dp's when she had a fight with her bf. she is my colleague (different departments). s, I approached her through whatsapp by saying that u have a pretty face but ur face looks pale and sad these days. so she told me that she is having friction in her love story as her bf doesnt care for her and takes her lightly and gives more value to his family and friends. so, we started meeting, I motivated her by saying that ur family, friends and I we all care for u so just be happy.motivated her in all my possible ways. One fine day, I told her that my family has seen a girl for me (lie) and m going to meet her. she called me lots of time and asked me not to go and also asked me to see her immediately. I went their and she told me indirectly that m getting worried dont u get a sign?. at night we confessed that we both love each other. I told her but ull not be able to leave ur bf, she said give me sometime i will leave him. in between her previous bf came to meet her she didnt tell me but I saw them. I kept her pressing her to choose either of us. now the current scene is whenever he comes ( he is not in same town) I let her go and meet him. Whenever he calls I ask her to pick up his call but she tells him that she is with some other girl. Her bf doesnt have a clue about me. She told me that I discuss each and everything with you but not with my bf. She also said few things-:
    1.I tried but i cannot leave him as I am emotionally attached with him
    2. TO me she said- lets stay normal without any relationship
    3.I respect u, I love u, I cant live without u but I cannot give u any commitment.
    4. Dont have any expectation from me as I am not sure about future.
    though we meet regularly. We also fight because I have some insecurities like when she talks to him, messages him and meets him etc.
    She calls me saviour as when she was going mad over her bf I took her out and now she doesnt get mad when he fights with her. I am getting very attached to her , I think of her all the day though she gets irritated because of my this behavior.pls suggest what should I do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

OK, so she's being pretty clear about what she wants. She does not want to commit to you; she wants to still be with her boyfriend, whom she IS committed to....she's not really giving you any false hopes, though she wants you to stick around in her life. So, why don't you look at the whole picture and then see how you want to play this? Maybe you should start thinking of moving on instead of staying in hope that's not getting fulfilled any time soon....

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, my story started with consoling my girlfriend, when she was in relationship with her boyfriend of 2 years. she use to cry , uninstall whatsapp and put weird dp's when she had a fight with her bf. she is my colleague (different departments). s, I approached her through whatsapp by saying that u have a pretty face but ur face looks pale and sad these days. so she told me that she is having friction in her love story as her bf doesnt care for her and takes her lightly and gives more value to his family and friends. so, we started meeting, I motivated her by saying that ur family, friends and I we all care for u so just be happy.motivated her in all my possible ways. One fine day, I told her that my family has seen a girl for me (lie) and m going to meet her. she called me lots of time and asked me not to go and also asked me to see her immediately. I went their and she told me indirectly that m getting worried dont u get a sign?. at night we confessed that we both love each other. I told her but ull not be able to leave ur bf, she said give me sometime i will leave him. in between her previous bf came to meet her she didnt tell me but I saw them. I kept her pressing her to choose either of us. now the current scene is whenever he comes ( he is not in same town) I let her go and meet him. Whenever he calls I ask her to pick up his call but she tells him that she is with some other girl. Her bf doesnt have a clue about me. She told me that I discuss each and everything with you but not with my bf. She also said few things-:
    3.I respect u, I love u, I cant live without u but I cannot give u any commitment.
    though we meet regularly. We also fight because I have some insecurities like when she talks to him, messages him and meets him etc.
    She calls me saviour as when she was going mad over her bf I took her out and now she doesnt get mad when he fights with her. I am getting very attached to her , I think of her all the day though she gets irritated because of my this behavior.pls suggest what should I do.
    you put the wrong foot forward
    she was already in a relationship when you approached her...
    you should be prepared to deal with such insecurities and uncertain future...
    the simplest advise would be to let her go...if you can...
    and that would be best for you...
    good luck

You are all grown up, you are in a job, you are supposed to be mature enough to witness all the blacks and whites of the situation. Yet, sometimes we do decide to play blind and hurl ourselves off a cliff. Preeto Maam is right, this girl is not using you. Say after quite some time you finally realize that your cupid dreams are not going anywhere with her, then dont you dare blame her because you yourself are wasting your time on this futile conquest as she has very clearly told you that a relationship between you both is not a possibility. But then again, i sense that she is somehow trying to fill a void in her life with your presence around her. Though she insists that she wont leave her boyfriend yet she doesnt want you to get in a relationship with some other girl. Now that does sound like her being selfish. I would advise you to stop wasting your time with her and dont exist to live for her. Enjoy your life because you ate missing on it heavily. I dont want that girl to drive off in the sunset with her boyfriend one day while you watch them go sulking and all alone. So, since there is no scope for what you desire with this girl, draw a line, dont abandon her, be friends with her and also live a life, try making a girlfriend who loves you and all and enjoy. And now if she opposes any new girl in your life, i guess you are smart enough to answer her. PS: Not being offensive but she sounds like a bit of selfish drama queen, pretentious sort. I know i am sounding rude but there are people as such. Sorry if i offended anyone.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

She was in need of someone when she was going through a rough patch... Someone to comfort her,that's all.. And maybe she mistook that as love... Now that she has realised that it isn't love that she holds for you,she doesn't want you to be 'the one'... Though she is still in a not so smooth relationship,she is still in love with her boyfriend... That's why she can't leave him... Which means fortunately or unfortunately, you have no hope in this.. It's time for you to realise that you need to distance yourself from her..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Brother ...

Saying " I love you" or "I love you too" doesn't land you into any sort of relationship . These are nothing more than casual time pass words for our generation .
    Never ever get serious for any girl until she commits to materialize a relationship . By materializing i dont mean going out for movies-dinner and bike rides , but a life time commitment ( in case you're serious )

In your case ..... AAPKA CHUTIYAPA KAAT RAHI HAI WO....and it is your fault that you got serious about her even she was already into a relationship .

I highly recommend "Pyar ka Punchnama" movie series for you. Watch it.

Regarding your future plans , get out of this mess it won't lead you anywhere .
    Last edited by ! Stud !; 18-05-2016 at 01:15 PM.
    Mere Zakhmon ko teri chuan chahiye,
    Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye,
    Mere khwabon ke aashiyane me tu chahiye

New Born

Default Move on ASAP, she just needed someone in her bad phase. Now, she's got him back.

Move on ASAP, she just needed someone in her bad phase. Now, she's got him back, she will leave you for her own good and yours too. Since, now you are attached and its hard to deal with rejection sometimes, especially when other person have given you importance at some stage of there life and now themselves want you to move ahead. It will be hard for you, but sometimes one have to take the bitter pill.

It's crystal clear that you are friendzoned. Now your turn to decide if you want to play this way or move ahead. Tell this to her plain and straight and don't buy any shit from her on this.

dude she is using you. get a commitment or get out. nothing can be as clear as this.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

The very first line suggests that she is a high maintenance material, don't waste your time, money, energy, emotions on her. Find someone else.
    You never know what you can become ..

stepny bhai. she is smart n conveniently using u. if she is not committing then y r u so much attached. just let her know if she doesnt decide then wud be forced to choose te gal ur parents choosen for u (tell lie this). then if u hv a good fnd who is a gal. tell her ur condition and ask her to please click a pic with u and send her. then wait n watch. if she likes u she will comeback to u else she was never urs.

bhaiya chutiya bna rhi tujhe aur kuch nahi she just want you as backup.. move on

New Born

This is NOT a love triangle..... you are just an extra
    Pal, I have been thru similar situation and believe me or not when she says that she loves you, savior, cant live without you - it is all due to the fear she has in her that loosing you will take away the happiness in her life and it is NOT due to the love because before you came in her life she had the other person but not happiness. Remember that as you guys keep fighting and her relationship with her boyfriend improves, she will realize that you were not her love and she will start distancing herself from you at that point. It would be even more hurtful for you at that time. So do yourself a favor and cut it off right away. I do NOT think that she loves you.....because she says no expectations, stay normal (in reality so she can come and ask for help when needed) but this will make to get even more attached to her. I learnt this hard way but reality of life is black or white....the fact is you are just a CONVENIENCE, back up, extra for her, if you are there then its good if not ...then ofcourse it affects you to only little extent when you loose some extra in life but not much. I can bet ---- whenever you need her for anything, she would just do whatever is convenient for her...a person who loves you would go out of their comfort zone to help you out. you can even test this out. And out mind and heart is so foolish that it tend to believe that yes she loves me and i am more important for her as she used to say when she was going thru rough times. So please please STOP all contact immediately and get out of each other's life. If you keep doing what you are doing it is going to harm ONLY U

SB MahaGuru Colonel

keep away from this couple, the more u meet them more u will fall in love with this lady

You are a friend to her and nothing more. Except and move on....