Thread: How can I find that girl?

Unregistered

Default How can I find that girl?

1. I met a "person" in a party who was with an acquitance (not very friendly) of mine. They both used to go out, but have now broken up.

2. I want to get in touch with this "person" but only know the first name of her. She has a very common name which makes it virtually impossible to search her on the social network.

3. I don't think getting her number through her ex is a wise decision. It would be very awkward and moreover, I am sure her ex won't appreciate it.

4. THERE ARE NO OTHER COMMON FRIENDS.

5. I only know her first name, her occupation and her job ( works in some bank apparently). How to get in touch with her?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, your guess is as good as mine! If you won't ask the one single person that you know who knows he whereabouts, it seems that you'll just have to wait for lady luck to intervene and put her in your way again.
    Otherwise, ask the pesron who gave the party to find out from this boy----after all he/ she must have invited him so can get the information for you.

Just keep trying man. Even on social network. This buddy of yours, who is now her ex, he must be on facebook and all. Though they have broken up now but she must have had liked his pictures, statuses and all from the time when they were together. So you can trace your way to her. And rest is as what Preeto Maam says. Good luck, keep us informed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. I met a "person" in a party who was with an acquitance (not very friendly) of mine. They both used to go out, but have now broken up.

2. I want to get in touch with this "person" but only know the first name of her. She has a very common name which makes it virtually impossible to search her on the social network.

3. I don't think getting her number through her ex is a wise decision. It would be very awkward and moreover, I am sure her ex won't appreciate it.

5. I only know her first name, her occupation and her job ( works in some bank apparently). How to get in touch with her?

Try hard as there is no sure way. But give it best shot on social sites specially on her ex's wall and history. You can try some common friend between you and her ex. If there is a will there is a way. Rest as per Preeto Maam

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

If your paths are meant to be crossed with someone,destiny will bring you both closer... There's no point in chasing someone esp when you don't even know much about them... You don't even know if she is currently dating someone or if she even remembers you.... She may not even like it when she learns that you were stalking her.... So let it be.. If things are meant to happen,it will happen on its own...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

There is no other way unless you are lucky and she bumps into you again some day. So move on.

try social engg. talk to the ex and make up some story. say that you had come to this branch and was wondering if that girl works here. when he says no, then ask him which branch she works at casually.

OR call him and tell him that you bumped into her and she was supposed to give you some official bank stuff *i dont know, make it up) and unfortunately, you forgot to take her number and she doesnt have yours. so ask him for the number.

remember, everything is fair in love and war. so later, if this comes to know how you got her number, it should be okay.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Need to be a little bit crafty. I recommend sleeping over it for a week. If you still care to contact this girl then by all means try any of the options suggested by the SB users here.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

this is a task for byomkesh bakshi I suppose...
    persistence is the key here...

SB Legend Brigadier General

Ooohhhh..........