Thread: How to stop fantasizing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Default How to stop fantasizing?

I'm 23 year old and never had sex. forget sex I never touched a woman. Now I feel horny everytime. I start developing feelings for all the girls. I know this is wrong and I want to stop. I'm not a stalker and I want to give women respect. But everytime a I see a girl I start fantasing. please help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, this is a natural hormonal reaction of a person in his youth. Its good, however, that you have your fundas in place and respect women and know where to draw the line. As far as the fantasising goes and how to stop it----well, increased physical exercise and tiring yourself out physically towards the end of the day should do it.

ever heard of a thing called masterbation....do it as your urges demand. daily or thereabouts is normal, it doesnt affect anything. in fact it has many benefits, one of them being helping you focus on your tasks.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

You are normal. Try to divert your spare time on athletics.

New Born

crossed your age. Remember how it felt being alone. Watching girls like they were spaghetti ... lying all day on the roof top watching clouds in the blue sky. fantasizing about these girls i knew. Wanted to be in a relationship. serious relationship. Waiting for something to happen.

Masterbating is solution for like an hour. What will you do than ? will you do 2/3 times a day? No buddy. make friends. get hobbies like, shooting pools, chess, badminton. etc. watching funny tv soaps... JUST KEEP YOURSELF BUSY.

More you masterbate faster you start to ejaculate. So if you want to do so. Do it in a discipline. like twice a week.