Thread: Have a crush and wanted convert it into mutual love !

New Born

Question Have a crush and wanted convert it into mutual love !

Hello Mam,
    This is Ashish, recently i Developed a crush for a girl who is just known to me, in 2014 she was my colleague in different department, we interacted often, but never thought of like now, we chat in watsapp rarely, now 1 week back, she pinged me on watsapp, i saw her pic, she was looking marvelous, It was like haven't seen such a beautiful girl in my life, (this was the moment when i fell for her, and want to see her as my wife), Now i was really amazed by the topic she chose to chat, actually she has 4 sis, and she was worried about dowry system, which was a concern with her family, i guide her with few of my ideas. she agreed to it and promised me to implement it, I mean how can any girl share such a imp family topic with an outside guy, i felt she some soft corner, She is of very friendly nature, yet very simple, which i really like in her. After that day it was really exciting for me to think of her, and very difficult to control my emotions.

Now My Question is: How can i move ahead in confessing my love to her, i want to go slow, and make her realize that i really need her. (In past i lost first crush due to my speedy proposal, and now she is second, i dont want to repeat that mistake) also cant loose her, kindly suggest any slow motion strategy for next 4 month so that i can find my love, much deeper after 5 months.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, have you met her face to face? Maybe you should and get to know each other and then take things forward. Its always a good idea to meet as friends to begin with and let things develop rather than going in with a time bound strategy.

One step at a time...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Slow motion strategy? Wtf did I just read?
    you are just attracted to her and you really have to figure out if your feelings are genuine.. You should know her beyond whatsapp... May be she would be totally different in real.. You gotta find out that first.. And hey, you seem like a teenager who just saw a beautiful girl and have fixed the wedding date and venue the very next moment...
    Develop friendship with her first.. And then see if you both are compatible... Don't plan anything else now...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Maybe that only pic is good, and she looks just average in person? Maybe you will be no longer attracted to her when you meet her in real? Maybe she has foul smell (mouth)? Don't be a child. You can't fall in love with someone without meeting and spending time with them. Also you can't control someone's mind, or make them fall for you. Move on.. or I should say wake up!!
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Yes I know her mam, pretty well, also understand her nature, that is why i have fallen for her, meeting is difficult, and talking too as i am in noida and she is in gurgaon, only Sunday is possible, on sunday also she remains busy with her family, she also wants to meet me, i am seeing to meet her this Sunday (Probably).
    and talking too a problem because my office timing is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and hers is 4:30 PM to 1:00AM, so i have sleep in office to talk to her, and that not a good idea. Kindly suggest.....

New Born

@Aries Girl ----- Thanks for you message, but kindly read the full message 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Kumar jha View Post
    kindly suggest any slow motion strategy for next 4 month so that i can find my love, much deeper after 5 months.
    are you asking for proposal ideas or looking for weight loss BC....

yes, you are correct. 1 message and you want her to be your wife...thats way to early dude....anyway, keep chatting to her. ask her about other topics, likes dislikes. in short get in the friendzone. once you are firmly there, then you can think of a proposal.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    are you asking for proposal ideas or looking for weight loss BC....
    [QUOTE=rv102938;7061669]

Inglorious

Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Kumar jha View Post
    .........i have fallen for her, meeting is difficult, and talking too as i am in noida and she is in gurgaon,
    God: so you love this girl?
    Ashish Kumar Jha: Yes, I do.
    God: you can do anything for her
    Ashish Kumar Jha: Yes, anything...just say it
    God: Can you die for her?
    Ashish Kumar Jha: Yes, I can die for her if I have to, I love her so much.
    God: hmm, ok my blessing is with you...go and propose to her and she will be yours...
    Ashish Kumar Jha: No, that I cant do....you see I am in Noida, she is in Gurgaon. Noida-Gurgaon very far...meeting is difficult...

Slow motion strategy ..

Ur falling in luv is in rapid motion ( jst seeing a pic changed ur view as u mentioned) ..
    Now u want a slow motion idea of proposing ..

Dont mix up ur velocity .. make it even one..
    Hona hai toh slow ya fast jo bhi option use kariyo .. ho jayega ..
    Nahi hona hai toh raghav style (DiD fame) bhi flop hoyenga ..

Hint do usse that u like her.. if u get positive vibe then propose her .. dont complicate urself involving different velocities of love
    Just You ... Only You

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Dont mix up ur velocity .. make it even one..
    Hona hai toh slow ya fast jo bhi option use kariyo .. ho jayega ..
    the good thing about this advice is that you can use the quoted text even when you have constipation....