Thread: We're Social networking friends...

Unregistered

Question We're Social networking friends...

Hi all.

We became friends thro social networking, after six months she proposed me and i took sometime to axept. We have never met til now.
    But she is a kind of a girl , who has a few friends and a very gud family. She always says herself as a below average girl and not so beautiful. But I loved her character of being gud to others . Wenever I tried to meet her(we are at a distance of 2500 kms),a disturbance arises and it stalls. I spoke to her papa and said I want to marry her and he is not interested it seems to marry his girl to a different culture family(North to South Indian). She always get depresses for small things and never optimistic. Her papa keeps on arranging for meeting grooms for her marriage and she gets further depressed. Few weeks back, she said she wants to be intimate with me or she wil get bad again. I am really feeling hard to decide on her as i love her still as both families say its difficult due to culture. I dont knw how to motivate her and make her feel happy and live peacefully. I have all care and understanding for her...but she shouts at me all time now.

Guide me to save her life. I want her to be happy and optimistic as I cant see her like in darkness.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You know, its good to be concerned about people, but some things we all have to do for ourselves. Like for example keeping ourselves happy and positive is really our responsibility and not that of anyone else's especially for situations they cannot control. So, yes, be supportive, but the responsibility of being in a good and positive mood, is really hers.

New Born

You haven't met her yet. This clearly means that your relationship is based on what you know about each other through internet. But real life is different. There are many other aspects which matters, like personalities can be different in day to day life and on internet.
    Do not misunderstand me, i am not saying that she is being a different person, but this happens usually online.
    Now there is nothing much you csn do about her depression , just explain her all this once and tell her parents are more important for both of us.
    Rest you should reduce communication that will help her move on!!!

wtf man, you have not yet met her and already decided to marry. how are you planning to live life, through facebook and whatsapp? you want to live your entire life with her, but cannot overcome 2500 kms to even meet her. how are both of you going to overcome life's problems?

I may not agree with her father's reasons but he is right that you two are not a match, not at least yet. chances are that your marriage might not work. if you really serious, then you need to take time off, go meet with her, see how you feel and then decide the future of your relationship. but i think it would be better if you leave her alone and move on.
    Last edited by rv102938; 16-06-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

You are yet to meet her and so I don't understand what she meant by 'she wants to be intimate with me or else she will get bad again'... I don't understand the context and concept of that sentence....
    and how do you know whether the person you met online is kind to others?
    just move on... I don't have anything else to say..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all.

We became friends thro social networking, after six months she proposed me and i took sometime to axept. We have never met til now.
    But she is a kind of a girl , who has a few friends and a very gud family. She always says herself as a below average girl and not so beautiful. But I loved her character of being gud to others . Wenever I tried to meet her(we are at a distance of 2500 kms),a disturbance arises and it stalls. I spoke to her papa and said I want to marry her and he is not interested it seems to marry his girl to a different culture family(North to South Indian). She always get depresses for small things and never optimistic. Her papa keeps on arranging for meeting grooms for her marriage and she gets further depressed. Few weeks back, she said she wants to be intimate with me or she wil get bad again. I am really feeling hard to decide on her as i love her still as both families say its difficult due to culture. I dont knw how to motivate her and make her feel happy and live peacefully. I have all care and understanding for her...but she shouts at me all time now.

Guide me to save her life. I want her to be happy and optimistic as I cant see her like in darkness.
    well this won't be nice...
    if you want to save her life, you might have to get out..
    if her parents are working towards getting her married to anyone but you, then there is an issue

Meet her first that would motivate her.

Elope with her. No time for 2 States.
    You never know what you can become ..