Thread: Don't want to take the online relationship to the next level

Unregistered

Default Don't want to take the online relationship to the next level

Hi all

I am a 28 year old man. I found this girl online from my city on some chatting website. We now chat almost daily all the time. We have sexted and shared pictures and also talked on the phone.

She has professed her love for me although I have shown a distant attitude. She wants to meet and I do too.... but she wants some kind of a relationship... and I am confused.

This is because physically she is not exactly what I like. I have been a loner all my life with no friends or love life... so that is why I want to meet her. But I like her personality and her intellect and her ideologies match mine. But from a purely physical standpoint I dont like her... and its very bad to tell her that... I have rejected talking to her on phone and even meeting her.

But as a friend now I want to meet her... but physically I dont want my future sex life to be with her. I am a virgin and would like to have sex with her too... but forever? no.

What should I do? I like her as a friend and sexting partner too... and have no problems meeting her... but I just cannot physically see me being with someone like her.

I am not being a chauvinist pig... I like her and respect her.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen, if you don't see a future with her- not even a relationship- then you'd better not even meet her. She will only be hurt and confused. As it is you have taken this too far and she probably expects something more from you than you are ready to give her or the relationship. Its better that you say that you want to be just friends and back off a little...it will confuse her but its better than being rejected.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Just don't meet her and give her false hopes...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

you are not out there to buy TV, so stop comparing features. problem is in life you get the whole package, you cannot pick and choose features in a person. what is the guarantee that you will get another person that has all her features and physical attractiveness? how important is physical attractiveness to you? are you okay if you find a beautiful girl but little less on other things - smartness, caringness, etc? what if you find another girl which is attractive and few years down she seems less attractive. what are you planning to do in that case?

answers to all these questions will help you decide. and decision can only be concrete - whether you want to be with her, not be with her, be with her only temporarily. whatever you decide, make sure you communicate it clearly. wrong message may lead to a bigger mess for you, and these days being a boy in India you dont to get into undue trouble with a girl.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Okay Okay Okay we get it...you want a one night stand and thats it...See if she's into sexting too then definitely she is into the physical too. Whatever it is , you need to be upfront with her. Nobody slaps you on the internet, so go ahead and tell her that you know, I want sexxxx..one time...then bye bye, you in or you out? Then face whatever comes.
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

Dont continue this thing with her. Let her go. You respect her yet you sext her. Clear the confusions first.
    You never know what you can become ..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all

I am a 28 year old man. I found this girl online from my city on some chatting website. We now chat almost daily all the time. We have sexted and shared pictures and also talked on the phone.

She has professed her love for me although I have shown a distant attitude. She wants to meet and I do too.... but she wants some kind of a relationship... and I am confused.

This is because physically she is not exactly what I like. I have been a loner all my life with no friends or love life... so that is why I want to meet her. But I like her personality and her intellect and her ideologies match mine. But from a purely physical standpoint I dont like her... and its very bad to tell her that... I have rejected talking to her on phone and even meeting her.

But as a friend now I want to meet her... but physically I dont want my future sex life to be with her. I am a virgin and would like to have sex with her too... but forever? no.

What should I do? I like her as a friend and sexting partner too... and have no problems meeting her... but I just cannot physically see me being with someone like her.

Simple just limit ur friendship n chat .... thats enough or clearly tell her u dont wana be more than friends or tell her u got a gf .

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all

See you need to be clear regarding what you want from her relationship or friendship..........Meet her and see how she treats you as a person because you would only be living with the person for life everything else including sex is transitory..........If you are looking for commitment then tell her clearly if not let her know your expectations...But never ever ever tell her you like her and give her false hopes....when you really dont like her.......for I have gone through such a phase and know how it hurts people when you say you like them and do the opposite....

Best Wishes....
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.